need snowboarding buddy in colorado

Old October 27th 05, 05:46 AM

Default need snowboarding buddy in colorado

looking for snowboarding buddies, male or female. I generally board at
cooper or monarch,,colorado Todd

Old October 28th 05, 09:54 AM
Goforitdude

Hey Todd,

I'm looking for some more people to ride with myself. I did quite a bit of
solo riding last season and while fun I enjoy riding with others.
I started a snowboard group on yahoo forums last season and it started to
get going but never really took off. It's a great way to meet local riders
and hook up though. The group has a calendar where you can post where/when
your going and make plans. You can post messages, videos, pictures and all
kinds of cool stuff. I kept the group open and hope to get more local riders
involved so we can get a nice little community going. Please check it
out/join if you want. If you have a yahoo ID you won't even need to register
for one.

Also, I have a 5 mtn pass so I wouldn't be going to the mtns you mention
unfortunately. I've got Break, Key, Basin, Vail & Beaver creek pass.

ps.com...

Old November 16th 05, 02:46 PM
Nobody

" wrote:

looking for snowboarding buddies, male or female. I generally board at
cooper or monarch,,colorado Todd

I'd be happy to, but I'm in CO only a couple of times a winter. There
are places I'd like to go and skills I'd like to learn, but not alone,
and would appreciate having someone join me.

I'm lucky if I get two good months in Wisconsin. I'm envious of the six+
months that can be had in CO. The past two years I've made a late April
journey to A-Basin, a time when I'm mowing the lawn at home, and have
been fortunate to have fresh snow each time.

Dean