I couldn't resist another pair of skis

Old November 17th 20, 08:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker[_4_]

Default I couldn't resist another pair of skis

On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 11:33:44 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker
On 2020-11-16 11:11 p.m., wrote:
On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 5:59:17 PM UTC-8,
wrote:
[Default] On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 16:36:22 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:
On 11/14/2020 02:23 PM, wrote:

... the owner of my shop asked me if I wanted a job
during the preseason rush.

Sweeping floors for minimum wage?
Cleaning toilets, emptying trash, mopping, and other
janitorial duties.

Tuning skis, custom wax jobs, base repairs, etc. You would
not understand. I've watched them work for years and
actually finished some pairs myself, just for fun.
Riiiight.

A ski tuning shop would let you work on a customer's skis.

Not just a ski tuning shop, of course.

Riiiight.

So whom were you "watching work"?

Exactly, Baker. And since you are a stalking, lying, deranged piece
of **** freak, I won't tell you the names of my friends. Of course,
you could have met several of them over the years, but you never had
the balls to show up at Whistler, you pathetic dickless wimp.

The name of your "friends" who "work"...

....but aren't a shop.

Riiiiiiight.

Baker, one of the reasons you won't even get near me in the real
world is that I am trained and experienced in teaching stalking
freaks lessons they will never forget. As it happens, I am also
trained and experienced at tuning and repairing skis.

Riiiiight.

Just like I am a trained and experienced manly man. Show up and find
out. Happy to prove it to you. PPPPPPUUUUUSSSSSYYYYYY

Says the guy who very carefully avoids setting a meet anyone can make.

As in got paid to do it in the winter of 90-91 in Park City,
spent three months down there because I had a ski area
girlfriend.

Riiiiight. Got any proof?

Holy ****, you expect me to prove I spent the winter of 90-91 in PC,
when you can't even prove your false assertion that I threatened your
life? And you know it, which is why you've never tried to sell that
bull**** to the cops, eh? Riiiiigggghhhhttttt. Tell ya what. Show
up at Whistler and I will let you find out how sharp my edges are.
The hard way. Idiot. Prove you have a pair. REPORT ME!!!!!
Rrriiiggghhtttt

I can prove my assertion, Scottie.

And I'll happily show up at Whistler...

....if you give me a precise meeting.

Also got me a free pass to Pork Sushi. Been tuning my own ever
since, even bought a new pair of vises last year, have all the
tools I need and about a five year supply of wax. I keep all of
my friend's skis touched up and tell them when to bite the bullet
and pay for a shop job, some things I can't do. You actually
remind me of the last time I was up at Whistler, friend of mine
is a legendary race ski tech. Had lunch with him (you didn't show
up, as usual)

Because you wouldn't tell me precisely where and when to be there.

Because you do not and never will have the balls to spew your **** in
person. Same pathetic excuse. PPPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSYYYYYYY

LOL!

and he offered a free tune of my Mantras, they hadn't seen a shop
in three years or so. So I bought the shop a half rack (at
****ing Canadian prices) and watched the whole process. Ran them
through the fancy Wintersteiger, finished them off by hand,
filled some scratches, then gave them a race hot box wax. Got on
them a couple days later at Sun Peaks and I was delighted by how
well they skied. Indeed, skied so well I'm keeping them even
though I have two new pairs of 98 waist skis, the old school
Mantras are the best dust on crust boards I've ever owned,
basically a wide gs ski, like I am a wide gs skier. Learned a bit
through the process, but other than the machines, pretty much the
same process with better tools. You would not understand, because
you are a stupid idiot. REPORT ME!!!!!! WHISTLER!!!!!! You
pathetic wimp.

LOL!

REPORT ME!!!!! WHISTLER!!!!!! Invoking Baker Rule, once again you
have proven how deranged, obsessed, cowardly, and stupid you are,
freak.

The rule you haven't been able to live up to in how many posts, now?
Old November 17th 20, 01:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 13:16:56 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 12:54:31 PM UTC-8, Alan Bake

Actually, Baker, I am quite spoiled. I tune and wax my
own and I can certainly tell the difference when my skis need a grind.

When you're on a green groomed slope waving your arms yelling, "Hep
Me!" "Please Hep Me!"

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.
Old November 17th 20, 07:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:15:05 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

Where I live, if you throw a rock at a Subaru, odds are a lesbian
will come out and shoot you. Go for it.

Are you telling us that you are a lesbian?

Yes, I like to have sex with women and so do lesbians. Idiot.
It is an old Seattle joke. Lots of lesbians in this town, and damn near
everyone of them I know has a Subie. My third one, they give m
e **** about being a secret lesbian. Whereas you are a dumb**** white
trash idiot living in the ******** of the US claiming to be dodging potholes on a Harley.
White Trash Horvath.

White trash doesn't have three Harvard degrees.

You tell some good stories. You should write a book. I got the
perfect title for it. "I tasted my brother's dick on my mother's
pussy."

There are times I am truly impressed by what a cowardly,
disgusting, despicable, vile, dumb**** freak you are, and
this is one of those times. Say that in person and you can
taste my ski boot. From the inside. Change your diapers,
coward. I'd be delighted to visit Toledo one day.

I'll give you directions. If you lose them, just go to Tony Packo's
and ask where I live, chicken**** Trunky.

Old November 18th 20, 04:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:11:08 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:
Sweeping floors for minimum wage?

Cleaning toilets, emptying trash, mopping, and other janitorial
duties.

Tuning skis, custom wax jobs, base repairs, etc.
You would not understand. I've watched them work for
years and actually finished some pairs myself, just for fun.
I like working on skis. Just touched up my new K2's a few
days ago, gave them a nice coat of wax.

You are such a dumb ****. I'm surprised you have enough brains to
walk around. Everybody knows that the wax wears off after about six
feet after the run. Since you only ski on green groomed slopes it's
about ten feet. I've seen skis run through the wax machine, it's
useless. I wax my skis with car wax and it's better.

Won't take them along with me in a couple weeks, like my rock skis anyway.

You're about as dumb as a box of rocks. You don't have to have a
rocket science degree from MIT, (which I do,) to file and tune skis.

Have to be in Spokane at the end of the month so if anything

You live near Spokane, dumbass. I lived there, too. I was with 9th
Division at Fort Lewis. Home of the Army Rangers. The toughest
people on the planet.

BTW at the end of the month, Nov 30th, there is a full moon and a
lunar eclipse. I just love to show off my science and math degrees.

is open in that neighborhood will spend a few days skiing.
On real mountains.

Are there fake mountains? Not counting Disney.

Old November 18th 20, 06:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 9:07:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[Default] On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 12:35:22 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:
That's because you don't have new skis or a Subaru.
I would never own a subaru. If someone gave me one, I'd have it
crushed.

That's because you are an idiot who doesn't go skiing.
Great cars when you live near mountains.
When you live near the mountains, a truly great vehicle is a Jeep.
Toledo is home of the Jeep.

You don't live near the mountains, idiot. People who live
where I do buy Jeeps. And a boatload a day of Subarus.
Where I live people throw rocks at Subarus.

Where I live, if you throw a rock at a Subaru, odds are a lesbian
will come out and shoot you. Go for it.

Are you telling us that you are a lesbian?

You tell some good stories. You should write a book. I got the
perfect title for it. "I tasted my brother's dick on my mother's
pussy."

Well, he's written a piece in which he claimed to have down on his mother while she was menstruating, so that's not too far-fetched, I suppose.
Old November 18th 20, 07:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 10:52:34 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

You tell some good stories. You should write a book. I got the
perfect title for it. "I tasted my brother's dick on my mother's
pussy."

Well, he's written a piece in which he claimed to have down on
his mother while she was menstruating, so that's not
too far-fetched, I suppose.

How did he know it was his brother's dick, unless he tasted it before?
My publisher thought the original title should be shortened. I wanted
it to be, "I tasted my brother's dick for the first time on my
mother's pussy while changing her diapers as the nursing staff looked
on and took pictures." I had a picture of an old fat guy going down
on a blue-haired pussy on a hospital bed, but they all laughed and
said that they couldn't publish it.

Old November 19th 20, 03:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

You tell some good stories. You should write a book. I got the
perfect title for it. "I tasted my brother's dick on my mother's
pussy."

Well, he's written a piece in which he claimed to have down on
his mother while she was menstruating, so that's not
too far-fetched, I suppose.

How did he know it was his brother's dick, unless he tasted it before?
My publisher thought the original title should be shortened. I wanted
it to be, "I tasted my brother's dick for the first time on my
mother's pussy while changing her diapers as the nursing staff looked
on and took pictures." I had a picture of an old fat guy going down
on a blue-haired pussy on a hospital bed, but they all laughed and
said that they couldn't publish it.

Fascinating. Are you freaks somehow under the impression that this depraved insanity hurts me? On the contrary. I'm fascinated by your perversion, freaks. Interesting to watch pathetic, powerless cowards exercise their depravity, sort of like watching bugs eat each other. I study evil, I study freaks and perverts and sadists, and here I have you two performing on cue. Not just twisted, dickless nutjobs, but stupid. Keep it up, this is amusing, to say the least. Idiots. Change your diapers.

"Depraved insanity"? "Perversion"? Nothing that Horvath writes could possibly be as depraved, insane, or perverse than *your* fantasies, Trunky.

"A year ago as I mark time, a seven year old boy stood between a grown woman's open, naked thighs. Four months later, hands jammed his head into the place that gave me birth. Six months ago, I heard my mother's voice cursing "This is what your father should be doing" as she shuddered in orgasm.

I hold my smile, so these innocent children do not know I have left them. With a backdrop of clear blue sky rather than peeling paint, the birthday boy's face becomes Scotty's, the smile a rictus of terror, as I gaze in the bathroom mirror of the slum apartment that was my home. It is not cherry frosting that drips from my cheeks.

It is my mother's blood."

Old November 19th 20, 04:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 11:18:26 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

[...]

What are you now? some sort of psychiatrist?

I live a life of action, adventure, and danger, and I know that you
live in a basement and only dream of the life you could have.

To put it bluntly, you ski on the green groomed slopes and I ski on
the double black diamonds.

Sucks to be you.

Old November 21st 20, 05:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 21:34:24 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

Ten days from now I will be skiing in Idaho.

In ten days you'll be in jail, again.

Old November 22nd 20, 09:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 21:34:24 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

Where are YOU going to ski this year, Mo?
Ten days from now I will be skiing in Idaho.

No you're not. According to the website on Sun Valley, dogs are not
allowed there. So you can't go skiing there.

If you had a passport you could go to Trunkistan to ski. You could
meet lots of little boys there.