A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old September 30th 20, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 3:08:02 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Bottom line is that you are bragging about a deliberate, real world terrorism campaign of lies, false allegations, defamations, and stalking led by your buddy David Hobbs, aka Princess Bootsie. You know, the same disgusting asswit who was posting filth to the K2 chat board, stalking me in real life, and all the rest?
Maybe I should return the favor, minus the lying, eh? I know where he works, where he lives, etc. Too bad I don't know that about you, would be delighted to post your revocation letter that sends you back to prison, Mr. Pussy Fart.


The reality is that no one lied about you. People backed up their accusations with evidence, like this..

"Did track it.
Boots.
Logged it for future reference, as the lawyer is interested. "

Boots found out later, there was no "lawyer", whether a lawyer from K2/Olin, or a lawyer representing you. You were lying.

You accused Boots of hacking into the K2/Olin chatroom website, hence why he called K2/Olin. I believe it the person at K2/Olin to take you off as moderator of the K2 chatroom was Andy Luhn.

As I stated, people have complained to K2/Olin about any connection between you and K2/Olin for years, way before the Troubles started in April 1999.. Your behavior on r.s.a was atrocious, it was disturbing.

To have a volunteer for K2/Olin threatening legal action on their behalf or using their resources to push your own personal lawsuit would alarm any business.

You have never follow through with empty threats of trying to get people fired from their jobs. Bert did, and in return, there were many people trying to get him remove from his job at North Seattle Community College. (I think Horvath had some impact) However, I doubt you can construct a coherent sentence in a complaint letter.

Ditto with your empty legal threats. You wrote me an email in June 1999, stating that, I could buy you off cheaply. It was weird, non sensical, and it reminded me of people watching TV think how legal settlements are done. I showed your email to a friend, who told me to ignore it, given he thought you were a complete idiot.

Scott, move on with your life. Your fantasy world is disconnected to reality for over 20 years.

Ads
  #12  
Old September 30th 20, 07:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 118
Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

[Default] On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 11:47:10 -0700 (PDT), Ted w
wrote this crap:



Bert did, and in return, there were many people trying to ge
him remove from his job at North Seattle Community College.
(I think Horvath had some impact)


All I did was apply for President of NSCC. They were impressed with
my resume, (and that was before I went to Harvard). And they asked me
where I heard about their small college. I told them of a professor
who posts on RSA and Bertrude did the rest.

____________________________________________

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.
  #13  
Old September 30th 20, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 118
Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

[Default] On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 12:58:28 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 12:51:30 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[Default] On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 11:47:10 -0700 (PDT), Ted w
wrote this crap:


Bert did, and in return, there were many people trying to ge
him remove from his job at North Seattle Community College.
(I think Horvath had some impact)

All I did was apply for President of NSCC. They were impressed with
my resume, (and that was before I went to Harvard). And they asked me
where I heard about their small college. I told them of a professor
who posts on RSA and Bertrude did the rest.


You're bragging about being a stalker again,


Stalker? I wasn't within a thousand miles of Seattle. How was I a
stalker?

and of course, lying your ass off.


Lying? I applied for the presidency and sent them a resume. Them's
the facts. No lying. Not even stretching the truth.

All while hiding your identity.


Now you've really lost it. How could I apply for the presidency and
send them my resume if I was hiding my identity?

But that is normal for the freaks who hang out he you bond
in your cowardice and complete lack of ethics, morals,
and decency.


Nobody here, except you, ever ****ed their mother or raped their
brother.

Typical Huggies. Change your diapers, coward.


That's really rich. A draft dodger calling ME a coward.

And that's just like you. When you can't win a discussion you resort
to name calling and lies. Just like Joe Biden.

____________________________________________

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.
  #14  
Old October 1st 20, 02:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 118
Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

[Default] On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 20:39:38 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote this crap:

You're bragging about being a stalker again,

Stalker? I wasn't within a thousand miles of Seattle. How was I a
stalker?


Cyber stalking, you pathetic wimp.


I don't even know Bertrude's last name. And I don't care.

and of course, lying your ass off.

Lying? I applied for the presidency and sent them a resume. Them's
the facts. No lying. Not even stretching the truth.


Absolute bull****. You stalked Bert in real life while hiding in anonymity.


Once again, you addle-brained moron, you're getting real life and
cyber life mixed up again.

All while hiding your identity.

Now you've really lost it. How could I apply for the presidency and
send them my resume if I was hiding my identity?


Because you didn't apply for ****,


Did too, nyah nyah nyah.

you lied, stalked, defamed, and made false allegations,


Nope, I sent in my resume, and they were so impressed that they wanted
me to come in for an interview. But after the way they treated poor
Bertrude, I decided not to go.

and like the coward you are, you brag about it while hiding behind your diapers.
But that is normal for the freaks who hang out he you bond
in your cowardice and complete lack of ethics, morals,
and decency.

Nobody here, except you, ever ****ed their mother or raped their
brother.


Once again, you brag about your cowardice, taking cheap shots from hiding.


Cheap shots? It was a clean hit and a home run with bases loaded. You
always talk about ethics, morals, and decency. We all know that you
raped your brother and drove him to suicide. You lie about
everything. You have at least two DUI's. You were kicked out of an
Al-anon meeting. A month ago you said you gave a rabbi and the entire
congregation the finger and yelled at them because he wanted to play a
Michael Jackson song.


You never have had and never will have the balls to spew that ****
in person. Instant hospital time, long term. But you know that,


You're old and obese and nearsighted. You couldn't possibly stand up
to me. I beat up drug dealers bigger than you. And I didn't just put
them in the hospital, I sent them to prison.

Typical Huggies. Change your diapers, coward.

That's really rich. A draft dodger calling ME a coward.


You pathetic pussy, you are hiding your identity and you have the
gall to call me a draft dodger.


Who's hiding? I put my name on every post, draft dodger.

Hey, I don't have and never did have bone spurs,
you dickless wimp. Coward Horvath. Fits you.


You can't even get off the groomed green slopes. Are those blisters
on your palms from jacking off or from the rope tows? I ski the
double black diamonds. Who's the coward?

And that's just like you. When you can't win a discussion you resort
to name calling and lies. Just like Joe Biden.


Won the discussion the same way Biden won the debate,


He lost the debate. He lied his ass off and resorted to insults and
name calling. Just like you. He flat out lied about his son, Hunter,
and he lied about Antifa and the green deal. And he never answered a
direct question, not even a, yes-or-no question.

and describing you and Trump as cowards is not a lie, coward.


Ever jump out of choppers? I have. It takes real guts to jump out of
an aircraft without a parachute.

Change your diapers.


And that all you got. Resorting to your diaper fetish.

____________________________________________

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.
  #15  
Old October 1st 20, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 12:00:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Absolute insanity, outrageous lying, deranged fantasies, and a stalking piece of **** freak who defends real world terrorism, real world stalking, and real world criminal behavior.


Evidence?


"The lawyer is interested"

"Let me make this short, sweet, and to the point.
Apologies won't get you off the hook with me...Bert can speak for
himself.
And I have a far better case than he does.
Apologies won't get you off that hook, either.
However, you can save us all a lot of time by making an early
settlement offer.
Think of how much money you'll be paying your attorney, etc.
You can buy me off cheap, or you can face the consequences of
indulging your obsession.
Your choice"

Are you denying that you sent me an email demanding money from me?

So have I face the consequences for indulging in my obsession?

How come you can't follow through?!? you stated you had a pretty good case.

Why is no one in authority takes your rages seriously?!? It is really the question you should ask yourself.

No one lied?


The biggest liar on this Newsgroup has been you, Scott. Cop? Psychologist? Vietnam War Combatant? Bobaloobob?!?

You lied when you stated in "Living under the Threat of Death" in June 1999, that three car thieves broke into your car.. you lied that you had a lawyer ready to sue Boots for hacking on the K2 Chatroom website.

Your lies and rage have come back to haunt you.. The problem also with lying, you tend to forget all the lies you have stated on this Newsgroup..



You are insane, freak. A complete idiot. Off your meds and trying to rationalize and justify your despicable, disgusting real world insanity. Absolutely bat**** crazy. And of course, you never have had and never will have the balls to spew this **** in person.


What **** should I say to you in person that is so upsetting to you, Scott? What **** have I stated on this newsgroup is so outrageous to you? Exactly, what words have I typed that were so obnoxious and insulting?

  #16  
Old October 1st 20, 07:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 29
Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On 2020-10-01 11:32 a.m., wrote:
You are insane. ...


Your classic tell.


On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 11:20:36 AM UTC-7,
wrote:
On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 12:00:42 PM UTC-7,
wrote:

Absolute insanity, outrageous lying, deranged fantasies, and a
stalking piece of **** freak who defends real world terrorism,
real world stalking, and real world criminal behavior.


Evidence?

"The lawyer is interested"

"Let me make this short, sweet, and to the point. Apologies won't
get you off the hook with me...Bert can speak for himself. And I
have a far better case than he does. Apologies won't get you off
that hook, either. However, you can save us all a lot of time by
making an early settlement offer. Think of how much money you'll be
paying your attorney, etc. You can buy me off cheap, or you can
face the consequences of indulging your obsession. Your choice"

Are you denying that you sent me an email demanding money from me?

So have I face the consequences for indulging in my obsession?

How come you can't follow through?!? you stated you had a pretty
good case.

Why is no one in authority takes your rages seriously?!? It is
really the question you should ask yourself.

No one lied?


The biggest liar on this Newsgroup has been you, Scott. Cop?
Psychologist? Vietnam War Combatant? Bobaloobob?!?

You lied when you stated in "Living under the Threat of Death" in
June 1999, that three car thieves broke into your car.. you lied
that you had a lawyer ready to sue Boots for hacking on the K2
Chatroom website.

Your lies and rage have come back to haunt you.. The problem also
with lying, you tend to forget all the lies you have stated on this
Newsgroup..
You are insane, freak. A complete idiot. Off your meds and trying
to rationalize and justify your despicable, disgusting real
world insanity. Absolutely bat**** crazy. And of course, you
never have had and never will have the balls to spew this ****
in person.

What **** should I say to you in person that is so upsetting to
you, Scott? What **** have I stated on this newsgroup is so
outrageous to you? Exactly, what words have I typed that were so
obnoxious and insulting?


  #17  
Old October 1st 20, 07:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 11:32:38 AM UTC-7, wrote:
You are insane.


This is your waving the white flag of surrender...

Take your meds.


Do you recommend any, what are the ones that you take for your psychosis?

You lie like Trump and his supporters, but what makes you even more revolting is that you believe your insane bull****.


Wow, I am worse than Trump supporters, now that is a low blow, cheap shot. I don't understand why you don't like Trump. He acts like you, a pathological liar, uses sock puppets, (Google "John Barron" Trump) He tries to bully, like his embarrassment at the first Presidential Debate, and in the end, both of you think you are rather stable geniuses, when in reality, you are both incompetent.

However, I am glad that you and I agree on something, that is to vote for a Biden/Harris ticket in November 2020..

So, look for the future, instead of making crazy accusations about the past...


  #18  
Old October 1st 20, 08:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 686
Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 2:20:36 PM UTC-4, Ted w wrote:
On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 12:00:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Absolute insanity, outrageous lying, deranged fantasies, and a stalking piece of **** freak who defends real world terrorism, real world stalking, and real world criminal behavior.


Evidence?


"The lawyer is interested"

"Let me make this short, sweet, and to the point.
Apologies won't get you off the hook with me...Bert can speak for
himself.
And I have a far better case than he does.
Apologies won't get you off that hook, either.
However, you can save us all a lot of time by making an early
settlement offer.
Think of how much money you'll be paying your attorney, etc.
You can buy me off cheap, or you can face the consequences of
indulging your obsession.
Your choice"


I remember this! I remember at the time thinking how strange it was that *he* was accusing *you* of "obsession". Later I realized that's what he always does: projecting onto others.
  #19  
Old October 2nd 20, 02:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 118
Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

[Default] On Thu, 1 Oct 2020 07:28:26 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote this crap:

you lied, stalked, defamed, and made false allegations,

Nope, I sent in my resume, and they were so impressed that they wanted
me to come in for an interview. But after the way they treated poor
Bertrude, I decided not to go.


What a pathetic, laughable lie from a pathetic, laughable pathological
liar and stalking coward.


Nope, it's all true. Them's the facts.

You
always talk about ethics, morals, and decency. We all know that you
raped your brother and drove him to suicide.


Suicide? Rape? You just can't stop lying, you gutless wimp.
Suicide is a new one, wonder where you came up with that whopper.
Disgusting. Horvath.


He ate his way to the grave. That's suicide in anybody's book.
You just admitted you knew who I am. So how am I hiding my identity?


You lie about
everything. You have at least two DUI's.


Never lied about that. Unlike you, mine were over 35 years ago.
Desperate. You can't get into Canada because of YOUR DUI's,
and we both know it.


I have never had a DUI. I know it, you know it, and anybody reading
this knows it. I go to Canada whenever I want. You have two DUI's
and you claim you go to Canada.

Hey, tell ya what. I'll apologize if I am wrong,
all you have to do is give me a verifiable ID.


Which ID? Driver's license? fishing license? hunting license?
pilot's license? UT school ID? Harvard school ID? MIT ID? NASA ID?
Dartmouth school ID? You'll just claim I made those up on the
computer.


You never have had and never will have the balls to spew that ****
in person. Instant hospital time, long term. But you know that,

You're old and obese and nearsighted. You couldn't possibly stand up
to me. I beat up drug dealers bigger than you. And I didn't just put
them in the hospital, I sent them to prison.


If I am so weak, why are you so terrified of identifying yourself and
spewing your **** in the real world?


Because I don't want a dozen magazine subscriptions sent to my house.
I don't want your squeaky Mickey Mouse voice calling me in the middle
of the night to ask for a ride home from the crackhouse. I don't want
creditors calling and saying, "Does Scott Abraham live here? He owes
$3000 on his Visa credit card and he's ducking his calls."

You pathetic pussy, you are hiding your identity and you have the
gall to call me a draft dodger.


Who's hiding? I put my name on every post, draft dodger.


And I didn't dodge the draft, coward.


Them how did you get out of the draft? You're lying about a student
deferment. They quit giving them out in 1971.

And that's just like you. When you can't win a discussion you resort
to name calling and lies. Just like Joe Biden.

Won the discussion the same way Biden won the debate,

He lost the debate. He lied his ass off and resorted to insults and
name calling. Just like you. He flat out lied about his son, Hunter,
and he lied about Antifa and the green deal. And he never answered a
direct question, not even a, yes-or-no question.


Holy ****, you really are insane. Your idol Fat Donnie humiliated himself
in front of the nation while lying his ass off, resorting to insults and
name calling, and being a CLOWN, just like you. Holy ****,
do you really think Cheeto Hitler convinced anyone except idiots like you?
Of course, he acts like you are acting right now, and you are so
stupid you think this bull**** works. Idiot.


Hitler was a Socialist, just like you. Trump won the debate because
he completely controlled it. Why do you think the Demoncrats want to
change the rules? The winning side never wants to change the rules,
only the losing side.


and describing you and Trump as cowards is not a lie, coward.

Ever jump out of choppers? I have. It takes real guts to jump out of
an aircraft without a parachute.


Yeah, from a foot off the ground.


That's a dust-off. Choppers like to fly at NOE, (that's, "Nap of
Earth," tree-top level to you civilians. 30 to 50 feet off the
ground.) Try jumping from that height with an M-16 and a full pack.

I used to jump out of perfectly good airplanes with a parachute.


Monkey Vomit. It would take a C-5 Galaxy to get you off the ground.

Change your diapers.


And that all you got. Resorting to your diaper fetish.


Just reminding you. You just thought of what would happen
in the real world, coward.


I am in the real world. No wonder everyone hates you. You can't tell
reality from fantasy.

____________________________________________

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.
  #20  
Old October 2nd 20, 03:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 1:16:10 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 2:20:36 PM UTC-4, Ted w wrote:
On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 12:00:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Absolute insanity, outrageous lying, deranged fantasies, and a stalking piece of **** freak who defends real world terrorism, real world stalking, and real world criminal behavior.


Evidence?


"The lawyer is interested"

"Let me make this short, sweet, and to the point.
Apologies won't get you off the hook with me...Bert can speak for
himself.
And I have a far better case than he does.
Apologies won't get you off that hook, either.
However, you can save us all a lot of time by making an early
settlement offer.
Think of how much money you'll be paying your attorney, etc.
You can buy me off cheap, or you can face the consequences of
indulging your obsession.
Your choice"


I remember this! I remember at the time thinking how strange it was that *he* was accusing *you* of "obsession". Later I realized that's what he always does: projecting onto others.


I got this email demanding money out of the blue. It was all really strange. My fear was that I had to waste time dealing his nuisance lawsuit. It took about a week to realize that this was an imaginary legal threat, and no lawyer would represent Scooter in a tort.

In some ways it is very sad, Scooter is an idiot and he doesn't realize it.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Download Solution manual MWH's Water Treatment: Principles and Design(3rd Ed., John C. Crittenden, R. Rhodes Trussell, David W. Hand, Kerry J.Howe, George Tchobanoglous) [email protected] Backcountry Skiing 0 January 25th 16 02:24 AM
Download Solution manual Spectrometric Identification of OrganicCompounds (7th Ed., Robert Silverstein, Francis Webster, David Kiemle) [email protected] Backcountry Skiing 0 January 25th 16 02:22 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.