Who are these idiot posters?

Old April 22nd 11, 02:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_5_]

Default Who are these idiot posters?

On 4/20/11 6:47 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:58:52 -0700 (PDT),
wrote this crap:

and I assume you know alot about cops because you were once one, right Scott?

Yes. I was a cop. Which tends to give me lots of credibility.
I leave you guys guessing as to where I was a cop. Keep guessing, it
keeps me
amused.

I'm guessing Scottee was a cop at the North Seattle Shopping Mall. Or
wasn't he good enough for that?

Maybe a security guard at the South Side Seattle Auto Parts Yard? A
junk yard cop is more his style.

What I heard was that he was a hospital security guard or a night
watchman or something. And he got fired for sleeping on the job.

Dave
Old April 22nd 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

and I assume you know alot about cops because you were once one, right Scott?

Yes. *I was a cop. *Which tends to give me lots of credibility.
I leave you guys guessing as to where I was a cop. *Keep guessing, it
keeps me
amused.

I'm guessing Scottee was a cop at the North Seattle Shopping Mall. *Or
wasn't he good enough for that?

Maybe a security guard at the South Side Seattle Auto Parts Yard? *A
junk yard cop is more his style.

What I heard was that he was a hospital security guard or a night
watchman or something. *And he got fired for sleeping on the job.

Is that what you heard? From whom? Be interesting to know the source
of some of your ****.
You know what I heard at Whistler? I heard you are a pathological
liar, a stalking coward, a dickless wimp who snuck through Seattle
wearing double diapers.
No surprise you don't respond to being humiliated as a blowhard know
nothing, dumb****.
I'd be delighted to discuss YOUR employment history. Where do you
live? Is Dickless Dave your real name?
I sure as hell don't know, you're too much of a dickless freak to ID
yourself.
Hey, got any comment on your buddy Bob's ludicrous, ridiculous, insane
lies today?
Of course not. Amazing how sick maggots like you love to nitpick
anything I write with no information or proof, but when one of you
tells a major league provable whopper of a lie, not a word.
Pathological liars bonding in depravity. How disgusting. Thanks for
****ing yourself in public again.
Old April 22nd 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 04/21/11 16:26, Richard Henry wrote:

Mammoth: $92 adult ticket ($171 for 2 days), most of the mountain is
open, open until July 4.

Mountain High is offering a 2011-2012 season pass for seniors for free.
Even that price, even considering the easier and shorter drive, is too
much.

--
Cheers, Bev
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Old April 22nd 11, 03:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 21, 8:53*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 04/21/11 16:26, Richard Henry wrote:

Mammoth: *$92 adult ticket ($171 for 2 days), most of the mountain is
open, open until July 4.

Mountain High is offering a 2011-2012 season pass for seniors for free.
* Even that price, even considering the easier and shorter drive, is too
much.

--
Cheers, Bev
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
SAVE GAS, FART IN A JAR

Got any comment on your buddy Brain Fried Bob's insane lies today? Of
course not. You never criticize your fellow pathological liars, no
matter how disgusting, no matter how vile. Honor amongst freaks and
maggots.
Old April 22nd 11, 02:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 4/21/11 8:53 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

2011-2012 season pass for seniors for free

grab it
Old April 22nd 11, 02:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 21, 8:53*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 04/21/11 16:26, Richard Henry wrote:

Mammoth: *$92 adult ticket ($171 for 2 days), most of the mountain is
open, open until July 4.

Mountain High is offering a 2011-2012 season pass for seniors for free.
* Even that price, even considering the easier and shorter drive, is too
much.

--
Cheers, Bev
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
SAVE GAS, FART IN A JAR

Senior is 70+
Free is $10

Lying *******s
Old April 23rd 11, 03:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 22, 7:45*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 21, 8:53*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

On 04/21/11 16:26, Richard Henry wrote:

Mammoth: *$92 adult ticket ($171 for 2 days), most of the mountain is
open, open until July 4.

Mountain High is offering a 2011-2012 season pass for seniors for free.
* Even that price, even considering the easier and shorter drive, is too
much.

--
Cheers, Bev
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
SAVE GAS, FART IN A JAR

Senior is 70+
Free is $10

Lying *******s

Holy ****. Dickless Henry calling ANYONE a lying *******?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Old April 23rd 11, 02:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 22, 11:13*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 04/22/11 07:45, Richard Henry wrote:

On Apr 21, 8:53 pm, The Real *wrote:
*On 04/21/11 16:26, Richard Henry wrote:

* *Mammoth: *$92 adult ticket ($171 for 2 days), most of the mountain is
* *open, open until July 4.

*Mountain High is offering a 2011-2012 season pass for seniors for free.
* * Even that price, even considering the easier and shorter drive, is too
*much.

Senior is 70+
Free is $10

Lying *******s

Third strike. *See my previous post.

MH is apparently known as The Ghetto by the other resorts.

You should feel right at home, surrounded by assholes, snowboarders,
criminals, and people with no manners, decency, or consideration for
others.
Your peeps, behatch.
Old April 24th 11, 12:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 23, 3:45*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 04/23/11 06:42, Richard Henry wrote:

On Apr 22, 11:13 pm, The Real *wrote:
*On 04/22/11 07:45, Richard Henry wrote:

* *On Apr 21, 8:53 pm, The Real * *wrote:
* * *On 04/21/11 16:26, Richard Henry wrote:

* * * * *Mammoth: *$92 adult ticket ($171 for 2 days), most of the mountain is
* * * * *open, open until July 4.

* * *Mountain High is offering a 2011-2012 season pass for seniors for free.
* * * * Even that price, even considering the easier and shorter drive, is too
* * *much.

* *Senior is 70+
* *Free is $10

* *Lying *******s

*Third strike. *See my previous post.

*MH is apparently known as The Ghetto by the other resorts.

The only time I tried to go there the traffic was backed up shortly
after leaving the freeway at Mormon Rocks.

Jesus, that's sick.

Holy ****. Teabagger Bev thinks backed up traffic is sick.....but
thinks lying to the cops, making sick jokes about molesting children,
threatening my life and the rest are good fun.
Jesus, that's sick.

*Did you know that the Mormon Rocks are some large
number of miles from the rest of the formation thanks to good old San
Andreas? *I can't remember what the other half is called...

I know what you are called. ****.

Best (possibly only good) time there was during a wind advisory. *No
wind and no people SCORE!

But you were still skiing in SOCAL. You lose. Jesus, you're sick.

the village idiot downhill Alpine Skiing 9 December 18th 10 11:56 PM
A new RSA idiot [email protected] Alpine Skiing 12 April 3rd 09 10:58 PM
FAO US posters.... cupra Snowboarding 7 February 28th 05 08:53 PM
Ski Posters Jeff Nordic Skiing 12 September 18th 04 01:13 PM
Scott is the village idiot Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 0 February 25th 04 11:12 PM