Some things never change!

Old February 24th 06, 02:18 AM

Default Some things never change!

Hi kids! Remember me?

More of the same old same old going on, still.

WFT?
Nice to see some of the oldtimers still cranking it here.

What's new?

Pops

Old February 24th 06, 02:34 AM

"Pops" wrote in message
Hi kids! Remember me?

Yeah. You were an asshole then, and nothing has changed.

More of the same old same old going on, still.

WFT?
Nice to see some of the oldtimers still cranking it here.

What's new?

Nice to see liars, stalkers, and sick freaks still cranking it?

What an asshole!

Old February 24th 06, 02:42 AM

This will probably get me in trouble with the rest of the bunch but Scott,
you actually did like me way back when.
Or, you are confusing me with someone else.
Either way, I stand by my pervious comments. Some things never change which
is one of the reasons that I left four or so years ago.
Thanks for the welcome back though.

Geeze, still a tough crowd.

Pops
"Two Buddha" wrote in message

"Pops" wrote in message
Hi kids! Remember me?

Yeah. You were an asshole then, and nothing has changed.

More of the same old same old going on, still.

WFT?
Nice to see some of the oldtimers still cranking it here.

What's new?

Nice to see liars, stalkers, and sick freaks still cranking it?

What an asshole!

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups

Old February 24th 06, 02:59 AM

"Pops" wrote in message
This will probably get me in trouble with the rest of the bunch but Scott,
you actually did like me way back when.

Not any more.

Or, you are confusing me with someone else.

Nope. You come back and are civil to these freaks, you're an asshole.

Either way, I stand by my pervious comments. Some things never change
which is one of the reasons that I left four or so years ago.
Thanks for the welcome back though.

**** yourself. You want respect from me, criticize the insanity. Object to
the vileness.

Geeze, still a tough crowd.

Geez, still a vile crowd.

Pops

Old February 24th 06, 03:10 AM

Pops wrote:

Hi kids! Remember me?

Yep, but I was still a lurker when you were around, if you can believe
that.

Nice to see some of the oldtimers still cranking it here.

What's new?

Hmmmm... I just got a new parir of boots.... there's a new ski hill in
the Keewenaw .... I'm off to Colorado tomorrow .... um ....
Candlesticks are always nice .... um ....

Welcome back.

// Walt
//
// There is no Geezer Conspiracy

Old February 24th 06, 03:14 AM

If it makes you feel any better....
BMDF

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Pops" wrote in message
Gee, not even a Blow Me Dumb**** for old times sake?

Whatever. Keep up the good fight. I see it's really working out good for
everyone.

Pops

Old February 24th 06, 03:25 AM

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
"Pops" wrote in :

More of the same old same old going on, still.

Up until you know who dropped back in for his usual drive-by postings, the
talk has been pretty much all skiing.

All skiing. By all assholes. Who go back to lying and defaming as soon as
prodded.
Nothing changes. Nobody decent here. Especially this asshole.
Clue time, freak. I don't do drive-bys. But on several occasions over the
years, your sick buddies have bragged about driving by my house and Bert's
house. Describing our cars, our homes, our friends and families.
Watch your language, terrorist.

Old February 24th 06, 05:50 AM

"Pops" wrote in message
This will probably get me in trouble with the rest of the bunch but Scott,
you actually did like me way back when.
Or, you are confusing me with someone else.
Either way, I stand by my pervious comments. Some things never change
which is one of the reasons that I left four or so years ago.
Thanks for the welcome back though.

Geeze, still a tough crowd.

Pops

Hi Pops,
Has it been four years? It doesn't seem that long ago. Well hope you have
been getting
a lot of time in on the slopes.
Things have been much quieter than in the past.

JQ
Dancing on the edge

Old February 24th 06, 02:28 PM

Pops wrote:
This will probably get me in trouble with the rest of the bunch but Scott,
you actually did like me way back when.
Or, you are confusing me with someone else.
Either way, I stand by my pervious comments. Some things never change which
is one of the reasons that I left four or so years ago.
Thanks for the welcome back though.

Geeze, still a tough crowd.

Pops

WB Pops. LTNS. If you haven't guessed Scott's been kicked from several
ISPs and usenet services since you last posted. He's now posting as Two
Buddha and has to resort to a hotmail account. Just add him and three or
four other posters to your kill file (they're easy enough to identify)
and it'll be like old times. Or check out rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
for a NG where the idiots can't post.
Old February 25th 06, 12:05 AM

Yeah four years at least. I lurked a bit but got tired of "the troubles."
A bit over three years ago I took a spill at Stratton, broke my left leg a
couple of inches about the ankle. A wicked break. After a couple of weeks
waiting for surgery they put the bits back together with two plate and
fourteen screws.

That killed the rest of the 2003 season. Had to take off 04 as well on Drs.
orders. And my wife's orders.
Last season I mustered the courage to get back on the boards. I got a
handful of free passes for the mighty Shawnee Mtn. in Pa. And taught myself
to slow down and turn more. Each time out freaked the hell out of me.
Bought a season pass for MC and have been out a dozen times.
I'm at a good place now where fear has been replaced by concern and
concentration. No more going for it as they say. At 51 I just want to keep
at it and stay with it so I can ski with grandkids one day.
My doc said it was up to me to get back on the slopes again but I'd better
watch it. The Pain Doc. is a family friend who told my wife that my break
was one of the worst he's seen. Also said she was crazy to "let" me ski.

Now I watch what I do. I won't take that last run, the one that always gets
you. I listen to my body. If I'm toast after three runs, time to go home.
When the snow get piled up or too soft, see ya.
Just yesterday I used the ipod for the first time. I also faced a fear and
took a run that is one of the two toughest at MC. It's the little challenges
now.
I probably will never ski another powder day or any trees or real steeps but
it's all good.
Like they say, any day of skiing......
Pops
"JQ" wrote in message