New AT Binding from Silvretta - Pure

Old August 20th 03, 04:37 PM
Arthur

Default New AT Binding from Silvretta - Pure

On 20 Aug 2003 08:10:27 -0700, (Jonathan
Shefftz) wrote:

Wow, looks great -- all the advantages of the Diamir, but almost a
full two pounds lighter, and with what might be a tighter heel unit
coupling.
But have you heard anything else about it? Silvretta's own website
has nothing on it, so I'm wondering if this is just a prototype that
is far from being final?

I did some checking and found it won't be available in North America
this season. Sport Conrad in Germany will be carrying it. I might have
to get a pair sent over from them.