Bulk Mayonnaise?

Old November 8th 04, 07:42 PM
Herb Tarlek

Default Bulk Mayonnaise?

Anyone know where I can buy a huge vat of mayonnaise? Scotty?

Herb

Old November 11th 04, 04:59 AM
Herb Tarlek

Marc Granby wrote:

52 years old and still going to school. Nice career you have, loser.

Be nice, man! Grade 7 is HARD!

Herb
Old November 13th 04, 04:22 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:59:25 -0500, Herb Tarlek
wrote:

Marc Granby wrote:

52 years old and still going to school. Nice career you have, loser.

Be nice, man! Grade 7 is HARD!

Herb

Hard on for Bertrude
Old November 13th 04, 07:25 PM
The Real Bev

Dick Gozinya wrote:

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign

There was actually a very good movie about a gay guy and a lesbian who,
thrown together through some circumstance, fell in love.

"A Different Story"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077435/

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 14th 04, 02:02 AM
Dick Gozinya

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:25:14 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

Dick Gozinya wrote:

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign

There was actually a very good movie about a gay guy and a lesbian who,
thrown together through some circumstance, fell in love.

"A Different Story"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077435/

hmmm, not often one of them changes teams!

Old November 14th 04, 02:54 AM
pigo

"Dick Gozinya" wrote in message

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold
Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign

He's right.

Old November 14th 04, 01:41 PM
Mary Malmros

pigo wrote:

"Dick Gozinya" wrote in message

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold
Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign

He's right.

So Arnold and you both should feel perfectly free to not marry your
boyfriends.

"...and we'll all be freeeeeee!"

--
Mary Malmros
Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.

Old November 17th 04, 06:08 AM
Skirecr2

inMessage-id:

There was actually a very good movie about a gay guy and a lesbian who,
thrown together through some circumstance, fell in love.

Only in the movies

Regardless of what Jerry Falwell might have you believe, ones orientation
doesn't switch, regardless of whom one is *thrown together* with.
I know these things, luv.

BTW- where did the guy "Bulk Mayonnaise" come from? Costco?