Feds on the lookout for fake war heros.

Old June 1st 11, 01:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

Default Feds on the lookout for fake war heros.

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2199266&spid=
Old June 1st 11, 01:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 1, 6:45*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2199266&spid=

Kewl. You know anybody like that?
BTW, the FBI does not "infer" anything.
They deal with facts.
Now go take your meds, wack job.
Old June 1st 11, 02:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jun 1, 7:45*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2199266&spid=

I doubt (hope) that our diseased phoney had the audacity to wear a
medal, but it sure tried to give the impression of being a former
service member. In fact, I seem to remember buying him a drink for
that very reason! I hope that the FBI gives me a call! Now if we can
get someone to pass a law making it illegal to manufacture a phoney
past in order to gain sympathy and some sort of worthyness, of which
it has none. Though I don't know what that would do, raping your
little brother is already illegal and it got away with that.
Old June 1st 11, 02:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 1, 7:12*am, pigo wrote:
On Jun 1, 7:45*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2199266&spid=

I doubt (hope) that our diseased phoney had the audacity to wear a
medal, but it sure tried to give the impression of being a former
service member.

Once again, Brain Fried Bob Thompson lies his ass off. He makes up a
lie, repeats the lie, and when the facts expose him as a liar, he goes
straight to the "impression" lie. How ridiculous.

In fact, I seem to remember buying him a drink for
that very reason!

Holy ****, Brain Fried Bob has really lost it. He "remembers" buying
me a drink? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Ain't had a drink in over 22 years. Looks like Bob Thompson bought
himself a drink for breakfast....like a whole bottle of vodka.

I hope that the FBI gives me a call!

So do I. Because you'd go to jail for lying to the FBI.
Tell ya what, dumb****. How about YOU call the FBI? PLEASE!!!!!!

Now if we can
get someone to pass a law making it illegal to manufacture a phoney
past in order to gain sympathy and some sort of worthyness, of which
it has none.

Holy ****, Birther Bob. You've really lost it. How about a law
making it illegal to lie your ass off and defame an innocent man?
You'd spend the rest of your life in prison with your fellow rsa
freaks. PLEASE!!!!!

Though I don't know what that would do, raping your
little brother is already illegal and it got away with that.

Irony meter rapes Bob Thompson. One liar makes up a whopper to attack
a truthteller, another liar repeats the lie. If only that was
illegal. Because Brain Fried Bob Thompson just got away with that
again. Of course, he'll never say that in person. Because he
wouldn't get away in anything but an ambulance.

Old June 1st 11, 05:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 1, 10:33*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,
*Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2199266&spid=

http://tinyurl.com/3obb3qw

" * Did the Medevac

chopper come quickly or did you have to wait awhile?

Two days. *But I wasn't hurt bad at all. *Tweezers and
stitches. *Enough for a purple heart if they gave them to
dumb**** kids in safari suits, but no biggie"

Google isn't someone's friend.

Google is exactly my friend, and shows your buddies to be liars as
usual. Either point out where I ever claimed to have served, or admit
that you are a lying piece of **** stalking wack job.
Google is not your friend, Waldron. Sorta like it wasn't your friend
when you lied under oath and stated I had threatened you, then could
not provide a post where I had, and have not been able to do so
since? You know, busted lying your ass off like you just lied your
ass off? Once again, show where I ever claimed ot have served or ever
claimed to have any medals whatsoever, or admit your buddies are lying
their asses off, just like you.
While you are at it, how about the contact info for the cops you
claimed are "monitoring" me? How humiliating for you to make such a
ridiculous claim, in the same thread where your friend Brain Fried Bob
threatened to "report" me to the FBI, and then not even be able to
come up with a name.
Three deranged pathological liars, dickless cowards, and stalking wack
jobs making up lies, repeating the lies, reinforcing their own insane
delusions.
Go **** yourself, you disgusting maggot. You are beyond contempt.
Happy to discuss this with your LE friends. BUSTED!!!!!!!! You just
keep lying, freak. And you just keep getting laughed at, the same way
you were laughed out of court.
Old June 1st 11, 07:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

On Jun 1, 7:45*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2199266&spid=

Wow, copy and paste one link and he's dancing for us for six posts.

Now dance some more monkyeboi.

Oh, and where's the clock, porkchop.
Old June 1st 11, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 1, 6:45*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2199266&spid=

The article points out that the original Stolen Valor Act was ruled
unconstitutional on free speech grounds, but that prosecutions are
still possible as a fraud. Seems appropriate.

My full disclosu after 8 years (7 years, 9 months, and 2 days) in
the Navy I ended up with exactly two medals - National Defense
Service, and Good Conduct. I have since learned that my presence on
board the USS Enterprise on April 29 and 30, 1975 means that I earned
2 more, one a Navv Unit Commerndation and one a choice of Armed Forces
Expeditionary Medal or Vietnam Service Medal. That last choice makes
me eligible to join VFW, although a friend of mine who is a member
said nobody asked him when he joined.

Old June 1st 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 1, 12:58*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 1, 6:45*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2199266&spid=

The article points out that the original Stolen Valor Act was ruled
unconstitutional on free speech grounds, but that prosecutions are
still possible as a fraud. *Seems appropriate.

My full disclosu *after 8 years (7 years, 9 months, and 2 days) in
the Navy I ended up with exactly two medals - National Defense
Service, and Good Conduct. *I have since learned that my presence on
board the USS Enterprise on April 29 and 30, 1975 means that I earned
2 more, one a Navv Unit Commerndation and one a choice of Armed Forces
Expeditionary Medal or Vietnam Service Medal. *That last choice makes
me eligible to join VFW, although a friend of mine who is a member
said nobody asked him when he joined.

Don't forget your Diaper Team Six award: Order of the Huggies with
Poop Clusters.
BTW, how about that contact info for the SPD officer you claimed was
going to arrest and prosecute me for humiliating you?
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!
Old June 1st 11, 09:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 1, 12:10*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
On Jun 1, 7:45*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2199266&spid=

Wow, copy and paste one link and he's dancing for us for six posts.

Take your meds, dumb****. You're just a dumb**** who recycled a
pathetic lie. You know what you intended, my pleasure to point out
you are a lying piece of **** maggot coward.

Now dance some more monkyeboi.

Oh, and where's the clock, porkchop.

Happy to show you. In person, pppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy. Nothing
is going to change the fact that I showed up and you pussied out.
Nothing. You will always be a dickless coward.
Now go take your meds, pppppppppuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyy. And thanks for
dancing for me. Every time you do so, it keeps this ******** dead.

Old June 2nd 11, 04:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

twobuddha wrote:

Google is exactly my friend.......

blah,blah, deranged epithets, blah, blah

anyhow, I replying to test posting from iPhone... 1978 technology meets the
iPhone4...