Ski Chicken Coop

Old December 9th 10, 01:56 AM
skicoop skicoop is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up Ski Chicken Coop

The culmination of a two-year labor of cluck… love has come to roost. We present to you the Ski Chicken Coop. Yes, never before has mankind so radically paired two beloved, yet so distant of combinations – Eggs and Skis. What started as a hazy daydream while catching some powder on CP, turned into a chicken coop of 32 pairs of skis, reused formica countertop, and a neighborhood gaggle of scrap lumber. A website now commemorates its valor: http://www.skichickencoop.com.

We’re writing you because we want to share our accomplishment with you and the world. We’re spreading our feathers into the multitudes of media: TV, ski magazines, coop appearances. Help us spread the word.

SPREAD THE S-COOP

1. Facebook – This is what Facebook is all about. Use your account to become a fan of our Ski Coop page to let the world know we’re going viral with this coop. Join He http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ski-Ch...72007786155410

2. Twitter – Yep, we’ve got a Twitter feed, too. We Cluck out a tweet daily with deep reflections from the Ski Coop. The chickens have a lot to say and there’s only one way to keep up: Follow us on Twitter he http://twitter.com/skicoop

3. Watch the Urban Chicken Farmer Short Film – This movie explains it all. Embed this video on Facebook, Linkedin, wherever. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXBpW9hbNv0

4. Forward this Email – We are going big here… Letterman, Conan, Oprah… the mini-coop is going global. Tell your friends about the website.

5. Winter Bike to Work Day – Stop by to see the Coop and the Mini-Coop on December 15 from 7am – 9am. Get your picture taken with the Coop. Details He http://www.fcgov.com/common/pdfs/spo...-pdf.php?id=29

Enjoy the website. We’ve had fun with it (probably bordering on ridiculous, but your only live once).

Thanks, Aaron and Matt
Old December 9th 10, 06:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Ski Chicken Coop

We got plenty of chickens here to fill your coop. I normally call
them pppppuuuussssiiiiiieeeesssss, but none of them have ever been
rooster enough to spew their **** in person, and when I challenge them
to meet, they chicken out. And lordy, lordy, do they fill this
chicken******** with chicken****. Buck, Buck, BAWK!!!!!!

--
skicoop

Old December 9th 10, 08:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

On 09/12/2010 02:56, skicoop wrote:
The culmination of a two-year labor of cluck… love has come to roost. We
present to you the Ski Chicken Coop. Yes, never before has mankind so
radically paired two beloved, yet so distant of combinations – Eggs and
Skis. What started as a hazy daydream while catching some powder on CP,
turned into a chicken coop of 32 pairs of skis, reused formica
countertop, and a neighborhood gaggle of scrap lumber. A website now
commemorates its valor: http://www.skichickencoop.com.

Great idea, crap website...

Old December 9th 10, 12:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 09:20:33 +0100, BrritSki
wrote this crap:

On 09/12/2010 02:56, skicrap wrote:
The culmination of a two-year labor of dumbassedness

Great idea, crap website...

And yet, you HAD to repost it. You're almost as bad as that stupid
dumb**** Trunky, who reposted the entire spam message. My minions
will find out where you live.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 9th 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 12/8/10 5:56 PM, skicoop wrote:
The culmination of a two-year labor of cluck… love has come to roost. We
present to you the Ski Chicken Coop.

Excellent.

I happen to have cleared my basement of excess skis last month, and have
over 40 pair dumped in the side yard by the Hobie, currently buried by
the snow. If you want to expand your coop come the spring, I got
building materials.
Old December 9th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

As I was saying about chicken**** chickens? Buck, buck, BAWK!!!!
Old December 9th 10, 05:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 9, 8:08*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 12/8/10 5:56 PM, skicoop wrote:

The culmination of a two-year labor of cluck love has come to roost. We
present to you the Ski Chicken Coop.

Excellent.

I happen to have cleared my basement of excess skis last month, and have
over 40 pair dumped in the side yard by the Hobie, currently buried by
the snow. If you want to expand your coop come the spring, I got
building materials.

Did you get some help for that hoarding disorder? While you are at
it, talk to the shrink about being a pathological liar, stalking, and
stone cold asshole.
Old December 9th 10, 11:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 9, 9:08*am, lal_truckee wrote:
Excellent.

I happen to have cleared my basement of excess skis last month, and have
over 40 pair dumped in the side yard by the Hobie, currently buried by
the snow. If you want to expand your coop come the spring, I got
building materials.

I've seen people make some pretty cool fences and Adirondack chairs
out of those. Perhaps you should check with some local craftsmen?

Old December 10th 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 12/9/10 3:57 PM, pigo wrote:
On Dec 9, 9:08 am, wrote:
Excellent.

I happen to have cleared my basement of excess skis last month, and have
over 40 pair dumped in the side yard by the Hobie, currently buried by
the snow. If you want to expand your coop come the spring, I got
building materials.

I've seen people make some pretty cool fences and Adirondack chairs
out of those. Perhaps you should check with some local craftsmen?

Yeah, I checked all the listings for local furniture guys printed and
online. And I'm keeping my eyes open - recycling thusly is my prime
intent, if possible. I don't need a fence - no one has a fence here.