It's Official WA. is closed.

Old January 26th 05, 12:43 AM
LePheaux

Default It's Official WA. is closed.

So I'm going to do some travelling
I guess it will be mid Feb. since that will give me some time to rest my
half blown knee, and get some plans figured out.
Ootah isn't too far away so I'll have to plan a way in and out.
all advice appreciated.

Old January 26th 05, 01:05 AM
Dmitry

"LePheaux" wrote

So I'm going to do some travelling
I guess it will be mid Feb. since that will give me some time to rest my half blown knee, and get some plans figured out.
Ootah isn't too far away so I'll have to plan a way in and out.
all advice appreciated.

WTF ya talkin about?

http://mtbaker.us

"we will REOPEN FRIDAY JANUARY 28TH at 9:00am.
Mountain forecasts are calling for a decent amount
of snow to fall Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday

The dump a couple of weeks ago (on Thursday, 22" in one day) made
next Fri and Sat by far the best days this season.

Old January 26th 05, 05:34 AM
LePheaux

"Dmitry" wrote in message

"LePheaux" wrote

So I'm going to do some travelling
I guess it will be mid Feb. since that will give me some time to rest my
half blown knee, and get some plans figured out.
Ootah isn't too far away so I'll have to plan a way in and out.
all advice appreciated.

WTF ya talkin about?

http://mtbaker.us

"we will REOPEN FRIDAY JANUARY 28TH at 9:00am.
Mountain forecasts are calling for a decent amount
of snow to fall Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday

The dump a couple of weeks ago (on Thursday, 22" in one day) made
next Fri and Sat by far the best days this season.

That whopping 6 " of snow two weeks ago.
BWAHAHAH.
THE 6 " of rain that followed washed it , and the other 36 " right down the
valley.
the avvy report calls for rain on through next week week with *MAYBE*
Some snow over 7000'
Bakers down till they get another 40 " so goes the rumours.

Old January 26th 05, 06:03 AM
Dmitry

"LePheaux" wrote

The dump a couple of weeks ago (on Thursday, 22" in one day) made
next Fri and Sat by far the best days this season.

That whopping 6 " of snow two weeks ago.
BWAHAHAH.
THE 6 " of rain that followed washed it , and the other 36 " right down the valley.
the avvy report calls for rain on through next week week with *MAYBE*
Some snow over 7000'
Bakers down till they get another 40 " so goes the rumours.

Shut up you sleasy *******! As if I don't know all that.
You could at least pretend you buy all this BS, and maybe
it'll actually snow here.

Ugh! (opened another beer, lit up a cig - you're responsible
for my depression now).

Old January 26th 05, 07:33 AM
Marshall Banana

Also Sprach LePheaux :

That whopping 6 " of snow two weeks ago.
BWAHAHAH.
THE 6 " of rain that followed washed it , and the other 36 " right down the
valley.
the avvy report calls for rain on through next week week with *MAYBE*
Some snow over 7000'
Bakers down till they get another 40 " so goes the rumours.

My electricity bill is gonna SUCK this summer.

Dan

--
One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and
that one word is `to be prepared'

-- Dan Quayle

Old January 26th 05, 04:12 PM
LePheaux

"Dmitry" wrote in message

"LePheaux" wrote

The dump a couple of weeks ago (on Thursday, 22" in one day) made
next Fri and Sat by far the best days this season.

That whopping 6 " of snow two weeks ago.
BWAHAHAH.
THE 6 " of rain that followed washed it , and the other 36 " right down
the valley.
the avvy report calls for rain on through next week week with *MAYBE*
Some snow over 7000'
Bakers down till they get another 40 " so goes the rumours.

Shut up you sleasy *******! As if I don't know all that.
You could at least pretend you buy all this BS, and maybe
it'll actually snow here.

Ugh! (opened another beer, lit up a cig - you're responsible
for my depression now).

My bad.
I opend up a 12 pack and a travel brochure.
I quit smogging in 2001.
in less then three months my stamina more then doubled.
now four years later I have as much energy as I did when I was a late teen.
it's too bad the body parts can't hold out EG

Old January 28th 05, 08:37 PM
sjjohnston

"Dmitry" wrote in message

WTF ya talkin about?

http://mtbaker.us

"we will REOPEN FRIDAY JANUARY 28TH at 9:00am.
Mountain forecasts are calling for a decent amount
of snow to fall Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Look again.

"Mt. Baker remains temporarily closed today as the season has stalled while
we are waiting on a bit more snow."

Hope you're not standing at the ticket window wondering how you got such a
good parking space.

Old January 28th 05, 08:39 PM
sjjohnston

"LePheaux" wrote in message
So I'm going to do some travelling
I guess it will be mid Feb. since that will give me some time to rest my
half blown knee, and get some plans figured out.
Ootah isn't too far away so I'll have to plan a way in and out.
all advice appreciated.

Not quite the whole state. Some eastern areas are open. 49N is giving a 50%
discount to people who have a season's pass from somewhere else!

Old January 28th 05, 11:17 PM
Dave M

sjjohnston wrote:

"LePheaux" wrote in message

So I'm going to do some travelling
I guess it will be mid Feb. since that will give me some time to rest my
half blown knee, and get some plans figured out.
Ootah isn't too far away so I'll have to plan a way in and out.
all advice appreciated.

Not quite the whole state. Some eastern areas are open. 49N is giving a 50%
discount to people who have a season's pass from somewhere else!

Yeah, and with what, 31" average and 10" at the lodge, it is a bargain
at half that price, maybe. I won't be up there anytime soon. It is a
fun family hill when they have good snow but now.......

Dave M.

Old January 29th 05, 12:19 AM
LePheaux

"Dave M" wrote in message
sjjohnston wrote:

"LePheaux" wrote in message

So I'm going to do some travelling
I guess it will be mid Feb. since that will give me some time to rest my
half blown knee, and get some plans figured out.
Ootah isn't too far away so I'll have to plan a way in and out.
all advice appreciated.

Not quite the whole state. Some eastern areas are open. 49N is giving a
50% discount to people who have a season's pass from somewhere else!

Yeah, and with what, 31" average and 10" at the lodge, it is a bargain at
half that price, maybe. I won't be up there anytime soon. It is a fun
family hill when they have good snow but now.......

Is that youdon't ski faster then your angels fly Jhonston ?

I'm looking for the best coverage part of Ootah.
that would prolly be Alta wouldn't it ?