Coorrrr.....bucketloads!

Old January 20th 05, 11:24 AM
John Ricketts

.....and a pair of B3's!

"MoonMan" wrote in message
Ace wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:32:05 +0000, Champ wrote:

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:35:20 +0100, Neil Swingler
wrote:

Too much powder for me.

Wha?

s'wot I fort, but then I remembered that as little as six years ago I
was still struggling to ski powder properly.

Well I can't ski powder properly yet, so give me some nice untracked to
practice on

Chris *:-)

Old January 20th 05, 12:07 PM
MoonMan

John Ricketts wrote:
....and a pair of B3's!

no thats ok I'll be alright on my 1080s

--

Chris *:-)

Old January 20th 05, 05:03 PM
Champ

wrote:

Too much powder for me.

Wha?

s'wot I fort, but then I remembered that as little as six years ago I
was still struggling to ski powder properly.

Well I can't ski powder properly yet, so give me some nice untracked to
practice on

Noo! If you can't use it, stay off it, so that I can have it :-)
--
Champ
Old January 20th 05, 05:03 PM
Champ

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:22:00 -0000, "Paul \( Skiing8 \)"
wrote:

actually joking aside, the best practice that I found for powder is semi
tracked out, it is a bit more forgiving.

The opposite is true on a board.
--
Champ
Old January 20th 05, 07:24 PM
Neil Swingler

wrote:

Too much powder for me.

Wha?

s'wot I fort, but then I remembered that as little as six years ago I
was still struggling to ski powder properly.

Maybe I should have used an appropriate emoticon. The ironic thing is
that after having cycled to work though snow and rain all week we are
going on a weeks holiday at the weekend to somewhere where it hasn't
been snowing very much this week.

I do enjoy powder when I can get there before it has been flattened by
all the Swiss teenagers. But I also enjoy carving on hard pistes and PSV
is pretty good for that.

--
Neil Swingler
Old January 21st 05, 07:37 AM
Simon Brown

"Simon Brown" wrote in message
"John Ricketts" wrote in message
. uk...
Just checked the snow-forecast.....120cms for Argentiere over the next 6
days...but with strong gales from the North veering Northwest where in

the
valley will it all end up?

Here with any luck :-)
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch

It's RAINING !!!
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch

Old January 21st 05, 08:21 AM
WeatherCam

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:35:20 +0100, Neil Swingler
wrote:

Too much powder for me.

Wha?

mmmmm, I did have a nagging suspicion that many on here are all talk and no
trousers..........

In my skiing days, I was tearing powder up on my old Rossi 4S Equippes
203's.......

Oh well each to their own, as Champ says, leave it to us!!!

Old January 21st 05, 08:33 AM
MoonMan

wrote:

Too much powder for me.

Wha?

s'wot I fort, but then I remembered that as little as six years ago
I was still struggling to ski powder properly.

Well I can't ski powder properly yet, so give me some nice untracked
to practice on

Noo! If you can't use it, stay off it, so that I can have it :-)

But you obviously don't need the practice :-)

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

Old January 21st 05, 11:49 AM
Simon Brown

"Simon Brown" wrote in message

It's RAINING !!!

Now it's snowing hard but there is the mother of all storms up at 2,000m.
--
Simon Brown
www.sysgem.com www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch

Old January 21st 05, 12:21 PM
Joe Hunt

"Simon Brown" wrote in message

Now it's snowing hard but there is the mother of all storms up at

2,000m.
--
Simon Brown
www.sysgem.com www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch