Where is good snow, when coming from Nice?

Old March 29th 04, 11:34 AM
paul

Default Where is good snow, when coming from Nice?

Hi all,
I will be in Nice the beg. of April. Where to go for the best snow
quality from there? (Hope to find some powder).
Also, is it a problem to find a last minute accomodations in dates
04/04-10/04?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Paul
Old March 31st 04, 09:00 AM
Carl Edwards

"paul" wrote in message
om...
Hi all,
I will be in Nice the beg. of April. Where to go for the best snow
quality from there? (Hope to find some powder).
Also, is it a problem to find a last minute accomodations in dates
04/04-10/04?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Paul

Isola 2000 is your best bet. Approx 90 minutes by regular bus from Nice
airport. Much of the South-facing snow will be suffering by then, but there
are a lot of North-facing slopes too... I would imagine you would have
pretty much your pick of the resort for accommodation at that time of year!
Cheap lift pass too, but as to powder... in the lap of the gods, I'm
afraid...

http://www.isola2000.com/hiver/station.htm

Old April 2nd 04, 01:28 PM
nic in la tania

wouldn't bank on last minute accom , that week is abusy as feb 14th for us
nic
la tania
www.accommodationinthealps.co.uk

Old April 2nd 04, 09:44 PM
David Off

nic in la tania wrote:
wouldn't bank on last minute accom , that week is abusy as feb 14th for us

wot, no appt to rent?

:-)