Colorado (Denver area) XC areas

Old February 3rd 06, 12:00 AM

You won't be disappointed w/ your choice. All the areas have good qualities
but Devils Thumb and Snow Mountain are two of the best, if not the best. As
for the amount of snow, you probably won't believe it. This is the best snow
season I have seen in Colorado, except SW, in over 20 years. Have a blast!
Andy
wrote in message
oups.com...
Wow, thanks to everyone for the helpful information. We've locked in
plans for Devil's Thumb and Snow Mountain Ranch. It will be great to
see snow, finally. If I'd known this winter was going to be such a
complete bust I would have kept rowing right past the end of rowing
season in November.

Thanks again,
David