WetterOnline: The Future

Old January 12th 05, 12:05 PM
Simon Brown

Default WetterOnline: The Future

Just came across this site:

http://www.wetteronline.de/eurovor.htm

It's in German, but all you need to know is:
Höchsttemperatur = Max. temperature
Tiefsttemperatur = Min. Temperature
Niederschlag = Rain and snow and stuff

Then just click around. Scream if you need help. Don't blame me if it's not
showing 2m of powder for the weekend.
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch

Old January 12th 05, 12:43 PM
cupra

Simon Brown wrote:
Just came across this site:

http://www.wetteronline.de/eurovor.htm

It's in German, but all you need to know is:
Höchsttemperatur = Max. temperature
Tiefsttemperatur = Min. Temperature
Niederschlag = Rain and snow and stuff

Then just click around. Scream if you need help. Don't blame me if
it's not showing 2m of powder for the weekend.

I'll see you and raise you this:

http://www.val-gardena.com/eng/page245.html

(min temp at 12:43 is quite astonishing....)

Old January 12th 05, 12:49 PM
Simon Brown

Very nice cam, not much snow! Very similar to here - maybe even better -
looking very spring-like.
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch

Old January 12th 05, 12:54 PM
cupra

" cupra" wrote in message

I'll see you and raise you this:

http://www.val-gardena.com/eng/page245.html

(min temp at 12:43 is quite astonishing....)

Did you see the min temp? +1802.6 degC!

Old January 12th 05, 01:15 PM
Simon Brown

" cupra" wrote in message

I'll see you and raise you this:

http://www.val-gardena.com/eng/page245.html

(min temp at 12:43 is quite astonishing....)

Did you see the min temp? +1802.6 degC!

Same here...
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch

Old January 12th 05, 04:00 PM
Nick Hounsome

" cupra" wrote in message
Simon Brown wrote:
Just came across this site:

http://www.wetteronline.de/eurovor.htm

It's in German, but all you need to know is:
Höchsttemperatur = Max. temperature
Tiefsttemperatur = Min. Temperature
Niederschlag = Rain and snow and stuff

Then just click around. Scream if you need help. Don't blame me if
it's not showing 2m of powder for the weekend.

I'll see you and raise you this:

http://www.val-gardena.com/eng/page245.html

(min temp at 12:43 is quite astonishing....)

Remember to take the sunscreen.
Can they make snow at 1800C or do the snow machines melt?

Old January 12th 05, 06:30 PM
Simon Brown

"Nick Hounsome" wrote in message
k...

Remember to take the sunscreen.
Can they make snow at 1800C or do the snow machines melt?

We mountain folk are tough!
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch