Snow Summit yesterday

Old February 25th 11, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Snow Summit yesterday

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:21:31 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

On Feb 24, 5:20*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Friend Elaine is skiing better -- too bad she has to do actual WORK (and
vacation in England) for the rest of the season.

What's the story on that? I'm going to Scotland in August.

Who was that that wanted the dates when I was thinking about it? Dick?
I've set them. Mid Aug. St. Andrews.

Mid August I will be at the lake house for 10 days. Are you flexible
with your dates? Which airline?
Old February 26th 11, 12:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 25, 4:35*pm, Dick G wrote:

Mid August I will be at the lake house for 10 days. Are you flexible
with your dates? Which airline?

Our dates are set. We are mostly paid for on fixed costs and have a
pretty healthy headstart on spending cash too. It's gonna be fun.

Forgive me if I don't want to release the airline or exact dates here.
I wouldn't want a convicted criminal or someone so low that they
molest their own brother to get details like the airline or the dates
I won't be home (the one he knows the location of). St. Andrews is
roughly the 2nd week of August.
Old February 26th 11, 03:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:03:49 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

On Feb 25, 4:35*pm, Dick G wrote:

Mid August I will be at the lake house for 10 days. Are you flexible
with your dates? Which airline?

Our dates are set. We are mostly paid for on fixed costs and have a
pretty healthy headstart on spending cash too. It's gonna be fun.

Forgive me if I don't want to release the airline or exact dates here.
I wouldn't want a convicted criminal or someone so low that they
molest their own brother to get details like the airline or the dates
I won't be home (the one he knows the location of). St. Andrews is
roughly the 2nd week of August.

He's clueless and couldn't track down a damn thing. All bluster and no
follow through. He's failed to meet all of us (me, you, 'Pax, Jim,
etc) who have stood up to his crap, now we ignore him...and it drives
him insane
Old February 26th 11, 03:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

On Feb 25, 4:35 pm, Dick G wrote:

Mid August I will be at the lake house for 10 days. Are you flexible
with your dates? Which airline?

Our dates are set. We are mostly paid for on fixed costs and have a
pretty healthy headstart on spending cash too. It's gonna be fun.

Forgive me if I don't want to release the airline or exact dates here.
I wouldn't want a convicted criminal or someone so low that they
molest their own brother to get details like the airline or the dates
I won't be home (the one he knows the location of). St. Andrews is
roughly the 2nd week of August.

He's clueless and couldn't track down a damn thing. All bluster and no
follow through. He's failed to meet all of us (me, you, 'Pax, Jim,
etc) who have stood up to his crap, now we ignore him...and it drives
him insane

He's already driven there, what's beyoind??
Old February 26th 11, 05:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 19:26:13 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:

He's clueless and couldn't track down a damn thing. All bluster and no
follow through. He's failed to meet all of us (me, you, 'Pax, Jim,
etc) who have stood up to his crap, now we ignore him...and it drives
him insane

He's already driven there, what's beyoind??

He just needs a good bleeding. Hopefully he'll take my advice and cut
his wrists.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old February 26th 11, 05:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:

On Feb 25, 4:35 pm, Dick G wrote:

Mid August I will be at the lake house for 10 days. Are you flexible
with your dates? Which airline?

Our dates are set. We are mostly paid for on fixed costs and have a
pretty healthy headstart on spending cash too. It's gonna be fun.

Forgive me if I don't want to release the airline or exact dates here.
I wouldn't want a convicted criminal or someone so low that they
molest their own brother to get details like the airline or the dates
I won't be home (the one he knows the location of). St. Andrews is
roughly the 2nd week of August.

He's clueless and couldn't track down a damn thing. All bluster and no
follow through. He's failed to meet all of us (me, you, 'Pax, Jim,
etc) who have stood up to his crap, now we ignore him...and it drives
him insane

He's already driven there, what's beyoind??-

Sanity. Decency. Ethics. Manhood. You would not understand,
pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
Holy ****, you gotta be kidding me.
Old February 26th 11, 05:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

On Feb 25, 4:35 pm, Dick G wrote:

Mid August I will be at the lake house for 10 days. Are you flexible
with your dates? Which airline?

Our dates are set. We are mostly paid for on fixed costs and have a
pretty healthy headstart on spending cash too. It's gonna be fun.

Forgive me if I don't want to release the airline or exact dates here.
I wouldn't want a convicted criminal or someone so low that they
molest their own brother to get details like the airline or the dates
I won't be home (the one he knows the location of). St. Andrews is
roughly the 2nd week of August.

He's clueless and couldn't track down a damn thing.

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

All bluster and no
follow through.

This from Dick Gozinya, who doesn't even have the balls to ID himself?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

He's failed to meet all of us (me, you, 'Pax, Jim,
etc) who have stood up to his crap, now we ignore him...and it drives
him insane

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
What's your real name again, Dick Gozinya?
If I hadn't have already given Thompson the BPOD for the day, I'd give
it to you.
The problem is that I think you really believe the crap you just
wrote.
Once again, none of you have ever had, nor will any of you ever have,
the balls to spew your **** in person.
Of course, you could prove me wrong. ID yourself.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

Old February 26th 11, 05:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

He's clueless and couldn't track down a damn thing. All bluster and no
follow through. He's failed to meet all of us (me, you, 'Pax, Jim,
etc) who have stood up to his crap, now we ignore him...and it drives
him insane

He's already driven there, what's beyoind??

He just needs a good bleeding. *Hopefully he'll take my advice and cut
his wrists.

Hopefully, you will take MY advice, show up in person, and say that.
Somebody will end up bleeding, for damn sure.
Old February 26th 11, 02:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:

On Feb 25, 4:35 pm, Dick G wrote:

Mid August I will be at the lake house for 10 days. Are you flexible
with your dates? Which airline?

Our dates are set. We are mostly paid for on fixed costs and have a
pretty healthy headstart on spending cash too. It's gonna be fun.

Forgive me if I don't want to release the airline or exact dates here.
I wouldn't want a convicted criminal or someone so low that they
molest their own brother to get details like the airline or the dates
I won't be home (the one he knows the location of). St. Andrews is
roughly the 2nd week of August.

He's clueless and couldn't track down a damn thing. All bluster and no
follow through. He's failed to meet all of us (me, you, 'Pax, Jim,
etc) who have stood up to his crap, now we ignore him...and it drives
him insane

He's already driven there, what's beyoind??

a rubber walled cell and then finally nothing...

2011 Death Pool

Zsa Zsa Gabor
Kim Jong Il
Scott Abraham
Fidel Castro
Amy Winehouse
Dick Cheney
Robert Mugabe
Charlie Sheen
Lindsay Lohan
Old February 26th 11, 02:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:31:33 -0500, Dick G wrote:

He's clueless and couldn't track down a damn thing. All bluster and no
follow through. He's failed to meet all of us (me, you, 'Pax, Jim,
etc) who have stood up to his crap, now we ignore him...and it drives
him insane

He's already driven there, what's beyoind??

a rubber walled cell and then finally nothing...

2011 Death Pool

Zsa Zsa Gabor
Kim Jong Il
Scott Abraham