Just another day in paradise

Old February 22nd 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Just another day in paradise

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:39:20 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

On Feb 18, 4:24*pm, Dick G wrote:

Very true, I wonder what his record is "at the 'ol high school"...and
all the other assorted stops

Bad enough that he had to change his name to hide from it!

Actually, hiding from things in Colorado and SD
Old February 22nd 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:

On Feb 18, 4:24 pm, Dick G wrote:

Very true, I wonder what his record is "at the 'ol high school"...and
all the other assorted stops

Bad enough that he had to change his name to hide from it!

Actually, hiding from things in Colorado and SD

Holy ****. What in Dick Gozinya's name am I hiding from, you pathetic
wack job?
Colorado? SD?
Amazing that a dickess freak who hides his identity while defaming,
lying, and threatening on usenet accuses me of hiding from anything in
my past, when this coward hides in present, avoiding his
responsibility for his actions.
Is there a Canadian version of the Teabaggers? Because this freak is
as crazy as Brain Fried Bob.
Old February 22nd 11, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 22, 5:20*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Going to Snow Summit tomorrow. *I expect nice cold weather. *Memo to
self: *wear two more layers.

Do you have a neck gaiter? That's a great thing to have in your pocket
and the extra heat it gives you is huge compared to it's size.
Old February 23rd 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 22, 4:42*pm, pigo wrote:
On Feb 22, 5:20*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Going to Snow Summit tomorrow. *I expect nice cold weather. *Memo to
self: *wear two more layers.

Do you have a neck gaiter? That's a great thing to have in your pocket
and the extra heat it gives you is huge compared to it's size.

Hey, Bob? Do diapers keep you warmer? Does crapping in your pants
increase core temp? You must have been really toasty when I was in
Utah.
Old February 23rd 11, 01:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 02/22/11 16:42, pigo wrote:

On Feb 22, 5:20 pm, The Real wrote:
Going to Snow Summit tomorrow. I expect nice cold weather. Memo to
self: wear two more layers.

Do you have a neck gaiter? That's a great thing to have in your pocket
and the extra heat it gives you is huge compared to it's size.

Yup. Nice one made of turtle fur. I only really notice how cold it is
on the lift -- thank you, Mr. Adrenaline. Or maybe just Mr.
Concentration-on-other-stuff...

--
Cheers, Bev
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++
Old February 23rd 11, 01:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 22, 7:08*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Yup. *Nice one made of turtle fur. *I only really notice how cold it is
on the lift -- thank you, Mr. Adrenaline. *Or maybe just Mr.
Concentration-on-other-stuff...

It's hard to balance that "no movement" vs "heavy excersion". I take a
little cold on the lift over boiling on the run.
Old February 23rd 11, 01:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:08:35 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Do you have a neck gaiter? That's a great thing to have in your pocket
and the extra heat it gives you is huge compared to it's size.

Yup. Nice one made of turtle fur.

Turtle fur?

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old February 23rd 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 22, 6:25*pm, pigo wrote:
On Feb 22, 7:08*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Yup. *Nice one made of turtle fur. *I only really notice how cold it is
on the lift -- thank you, Mr. Adrenaline. *Or maybe just Mr.
Concentration-on-other-stuff...

It's hard to balance that "no movement" vs "heavy excersion". I take a
little cold on the lift over boiling on the run.

Heavy excersion? You must have been taught by one of those teachers
who made a hundred bucks a day....before you dropped out of grade
school.
Bad enough that you are a pathological liar, a despicable coward, and
a stalking nut job teabagger, but you're also functionally illiterate.
Old February 23rd 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Do you have a neck gaiter? That's a great thing to have in your pocket
and the extra heat it gives you is huge compared to it's size.

Yup. *Nice one made of turtle fur.

Turtle fur?

Yeah, turtle fur. Harvested by eskimos from artic turtles, which are
an endangered species.
Old February 23rd 11, 02:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_5_]

On 2/22/11 7:42 PM, pigo wrote:
On Feb 22, 5:20 pm, The Real wrote:
Going to Snow Summit tomorrow. I expect nice cold weather. Memo to
self: wear two more layers.

Do you have a neck gaiter? That's a great thing to have in your pocket
and the extra heat it gives you is huge compared to it's size.

That's for sure. All those major blood vessels close to the surface
makes your neck great at radiating out heat. Which is fine in summer,
but not in winter. Covering it is a Good Thing. That's why scarves
were invented (not that scarves are good for skiing!).

Dave

Just another day in paradise Walt Alpine Skiing 0 February 21st 11 04:15 PM
Just another day in Paradise (Snow Summit) The Real Bev[_7_] Alpine Skiing 2 March 12th 10 10:44 PM
paradise lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 5 February 3rd 05 08:59 PM
paradise lal_truckee Alpine Skiing (moderated) 5 February 3rd 05 08:59 PM
Anyone bought from Board Paradise? Tiburon27 Snowboarding 0 August 5th 03 02:08 PM