Wisconsin ?

Old February 22nd 11, 05:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Wisconsin ?

On Feb 22, 10:52*am, "NormG" wrote:

A clue what you're talking about might remedy that.

I guess if you only watch or listen to state media you might not be
aware. Sorry for not expanding.

There is video evidence of those portraying themselves as Dr.s handing
out notes excusing the teachers from work as sick on the days they
left their jobs to protest at the capitol.

Funny because student and their "sick notes" is an American analogy.
And how will school administrations enforce that rule when they abuse
it themselves?

Old February 22nd 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 22, 9:31*am, pigo wrote:
On Feb 21, 11:16*am, down_hill wrote:

pigo wrote:
Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?

They never spell the big word correctly and write legibly .

Think of the ramifications iIf the public sector unions are no longer
pulling in the money to elect the officials that they control in order
to receive the outrageous pay and retirement plans.

Think of the ramifications of lying piece of **** assholes like Brain
Fried Bob being elected to public office.
Witness Wisconsin.

Think of the money we as taxpayers will save if government employees
make closer to what their private sector equivelants make (rather than
double).

Holy ****. What an outrageous LIE!!!!! Typical Birther Bob.

I wonder if sports stars realized the can of worms they opened when
they initiated one sided "renegotiations" of their contracts in the
middle of it? The unions can hardly complain if it works the other way
can they?

Holy ****. Swift Boat Bob blames the amorality of the NFL as a reason
to break a legal contract and misuse power.
They sure as hell can complain about amoral scumbags with no ethical
standards.

And aside from that, if there is no money, there is no money. Teachers
at best should make about $100. per day for an 8 hour day. And NOT be
paid for summer unless working.

In the insane world of Bob Thompson, teachers who are required to have
degrees should be paid like a fast food worker.
Amazing. No wonder this country is going to hell.
Old February 22nd 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

pigo wrote:
Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?

They never spell the big word correctly and write legibly .

Odd though that the flaming liberals aren't chiming in on this one.

A clue what you're talking about might remedy that.

Bob Thompson never pays any attention to reality or the facts.
Old February 22nd 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 22, 10:09*am, pigo wrote:
On Feb 22, 10:52*am, "NormG" wrote:

A clue what you're talking about might remedy that.

I guess if you only watch or listen to state media you might not be
aware. Sorry for not expanding.

STATE media? Holy ****, Birther Bob has Fox News dick so far up his
ass that when they pee, he vomits.

There is video evidence of those portraying themselves as Dr.s handing
out notes excusing the teachers from work as sick on the days they
left their jobs to protest at the capitol.

There is video evidence of the governer of the state of Wisconsin
blatantly violating the law and a legal contract, and this asshole
thinks teachers should live up to that contract when the teabaggers
violate every concept of fairness possible.

Funny because student and their "sick notes" is an American analogy.
And how will school administrations enforce that rule when they abuse
it themselves?

How will school administrators enforce ANY law when the governer and
legislature violate the law with impunity?

Old February 22nd 11, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...-to-9-million/
Old February 22nd 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 22, 11:54*am, pigo wrote:
On Feb 22, 10:31*am, pigo wrote:

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...protest-could-...

So when state employees refuse to bow down to teabagger tyranny, in
the insane mind of Birther Bob Thompson, the blame is on state
employees for refusing to allow the governor to **** them....not on
the governor for being a tyrannical lying asshole.
Clue time, dumb****. If he wasn't trying to unilaterally revoke a
negotiated, legal agreement without any negotiation or debate, the
state wouldn't be taking the loss.
Sort of like if you ever show up in person. You're responsible for
what happens to you for being an asshole.
Old February 22nd 11, 09:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 22, 12:54*pm, pigo wrote:
On Feb 22, 10:31*am, pigo wrote:

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...protest-could-...

Surprising to me that none of you liberal types want to justify the
behavior in Wisconsin or Indiana where the Democrat lawmakers are
running away and not doing the job they were elected to do. The
Republicans didn't run away when the regime rammed the
unconstitutional "obamacare" bill through.

Though I don't think that we'll change each others minds. I don't see
how anyone can rationalize what's going on there. Perhaps the lack of
response means that you cannot? That's a good sign.
Old February 22nd 11, 10:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 22, 2:28*pm, pigo wrote:
On Feb 22, 12:54*pm, pigo wrote:

On Feb 22, 10:31*am, pigo wrote:

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...protest-could-...

Surprising to me that none of you liberal types want to justify the
behavior in Wisconsin or Indiana where the Democrat lawmakers are
running away and not doing the job they were elected to do.

Not surprising to me that NONE of the governers or legislators
campaigned promising to strip collective bargaining rights.
Like you, they lied.
Amazing how a law and order type like you ignores the reality that
your asshole teabagger buddies are trying to **** workers over with
dishonest and illegal tactics.

The
Republicans didn't run away when the regime rammed the
unconstitutional "obamacare" bill through.

Unconstutional? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And taking away the right to negotiate is constitutional in the
bizzaro universe of Brain Fried Bob Thompson?
One thing is certain. When this despicable, vile coward was
challenged to spew his **** in person when I was in Utah, he ran away
and hid. Wearing diapers.

Though I don't think that we'll change each others minds. I don't see
how anyone can rationalize what's going on there. Perhaps the lack of
response means that you cannot? That's a good sign.

As usual for a teabagger, Brain Fried Bob can't even hear the facts.
Won't even read anything that conflicts with his insane fantasies.
Typical Birther Bob.

Old February 24th 11, 05:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

pigo wrote:
On Feb 22, 12:54 pm, pigo wrote:
On Feb 22, 10:31 am, pigo wrote:

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...protest-could-...

Surprising to me that none of you liberal types want to justify the
behavior in Wisconsin or Indiana where the Democrat lawmakers are
running away and not doing the job they were elected to do. The
Republicans didn't run away when the regime rammed the
unconstitutional "obamacare" bill through.

Though I don't think that we'll change each others minds. I don't see
how anyone can rationalize what's going on there. Perhaps the lack of
response means that you cannot? That's a good sign.

Or maybe its just that there are some actual news stories going on in the
world this week.
Give me a couple days and I might look up some of the trivia and let you
know what I think.

Old February 24th 11, 02:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 23, 11:40*pm, "NormG" wrote:
Or maybe its just that there are some actual news stories going on in the
world this week.
Give me a couple days and I might look up some of the trivia and let you
know what I think.

Really? What are those? NZ? Yeah that's a bummer. Not much we can do
about it though. Same with Africa and the Middle East. Over there we
are damned if we do and damned if we don't. So we might as well not.