superbowl

Old February 10th 11, 03:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default superbowl

On Feb 9, 7:21*am, pigo wrote:
On Feb 9, 5:27*am, Dick G wrote:

Star Wars Volkswagen was ok, Thor looks like a good movie, beyond that
the rest kinda sucked. Disappointed in this years crop.

Great game....

Worst 1/2 time show

I saw one or two commercials that made me chuckle. Nothing up to
Superbowl standards though. Only of the occasional entertaining
commercial standard. But after all these Superbowls that could be in
the perception too? Not that I would ever buy a car from a government
car company, but enima disgusts me enough that it goes double now.

Holy ****. Brain Fried Bob is seriously ****ed up. Chrysler a
government car company?
Teabagger bat****. As for being disgusted, the most disgusting freak
on rsa really needs an enema. Dumb****. You'd think a guy who wears
diapers would be able to spell his favorite sport.

Nor
would I use go daddy.

I'm surprised. Go Daddy markets to white trash, I figured you would
love them.

And likewise their use of that worn out hag
rivers would actually make me avoid them now.

Shants Bob, YOU are a worn out hag. Look in the mirror.

1/2 time was indeed hard to watch. I had to mute Fergies screeching
but it turned out to be the most "musical" part of the show. That
should be the new example for "lowering the bar".

This from the freak who has lowered rsa's bar to the most disgusting
******** on usenet.

Old February 10th 11, 03:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 9, 9:14*am, "Bob F" wrote:
pigo wrote:
*And likewise their use of that worn out hag
rivers would actually make me avoid them now.

I hate to imagine how you'd describe yourself.

No need to imagine, I do a fairly good job of accurately describing
Brain Fried Bob.
Old February 10th 11, 03:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 9, 4:20*pm, Dick G wrote:

List of potential fits for a Texas 1/2 time show:

ZZ Top

End of list

They did one didn't they?
Old February 10th 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:47:54 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

On Feb 9, 4:20*pm, Dick G wrote:

List of potential fits for a Texas 1/2 time show:

ZZ Top

End of list

They did one didn't they?

Hmmm, not sure
Old February 10th 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:47:54 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

On Feb 9, 4:20*pm, Dick G wrote:

List of potential fits for a Texas 1/2 time show:

ZZ Top

End of list

They did one didn't they?

yep

1997
The Blues Brothers (Dan Aykroyd, John Goodman and James Belushi), ZZ
Top, James Brown, Catherine Crier