Bear Mt 1-21-11

Old January 24th 11, 03:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Bear Mt 1-21-11

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:44:51 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

On Jan 23, 5:44*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 10:03:51 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

Equipment - I wore the chocolate shell pants over my jeans for the
first time.

Jeans? *You were wearing jeans under your pants? *What an amatoor!

Always wear long johns under bibs or ski pants. *Jeans restrict your
movement and skiing ability. *Take it from us pros. *Sweat pants, or
long johns. *In fact, underneath my clothes I'm completely naked.

Next time I plan to wear the chocolates I will wear my sweatpants.

I shall permit you to wear speedos under the sweatpants.

Vath-up here and be with the program.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 24th 11, 03:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:35:23 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Next time I plan to wear the chocolates I will wear my sweatpants.-

. I might ski in Southern Cal someday.

Not likely to happen. Does your parole officer allow you to leave the
state?

Right
after I take up snowboarding.

That would be funny. You're a beginner on skis. Why would you want
to be a beginner on a board? So you could look double stupid?

Old January 24th 11, 04:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 23, 8:04*pm, wrote:

wrote this crap:

Equipment - I wore the chocolate shell pants over my jeans for the
first time.

Jeans? You were wearing jeans under your pants? What an amatoor!

Always wear long johns under bibs or ski pants. Jeans restrict your
movement and skiing ability. Take it from us pros. Sweat pants, or
long johns. In fact, underneath my clothes I'm completely naked.

Don't forget Horvath's famous fashion accessory: waterproof/breathable
diapers.

Everyone's seen the pics, dumbass. *I wear a speedo.

You knew I was in Seattle. You'd be in diapers if you thought I was
east of the Rockies.
Not to mention that you look extremely gay in a speedo, and no
straight man I have ever known wore a speedo. French guys do,
though. You fit right in.

*The ladies love it. *

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Looks like you stuffed it with a cocktail smokie and a pair of
marbles, if I recall.

If you wore one the police would have you brought to an insane
asylum after they stopped puking.

I've never worn a speedo. Class. Nor a diaper. Unlike you.
Old January 24th 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Next time I plan to wear the chocolates I will wear my sweatpants.-

. *I might ski in Southern Cal someday.

Not likely to happen.

Of course not. I only ski in places with good skiing, and you and
Henry ski **** colored pants on ****.

*Does your parole officer allow you to leave the
state?

Parole? Want to tell me again what crime I supposedly was convicted
of committing? Charge? Arrest?
Horvie, Horvie. You have to stop telling obvious lies, you just
embarass yourself and everybody laughs at you.
Except Brain Fried Bob Thompson and Dick Gozinya, of course, who also
like to call me a convicted felon, but can't seem to ever provide any
details.
How humiliating for you to stoop that low, ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy.

*Right
after I take up snowboarding.

That would be funny. *You're a beginner on skis.

Better skier than you, for damn sure. Anytime you want to prove it,
show up. Missed you at Dear Valet, ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy.

*Why would you want
to be a beginner on a board? *So you could look double stupid?

Horvie, I could be on a snowboard in a clown suit wearing diapers
(translation: like Bob Thompson dresses to go to Brighton incognito
and cruise for snowboarder chicks), and never look as double stupid as
you do in a speedo, dumb****.
Old January 24th 11, 04:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:12:07 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Horvie, I could be on a snowboard in a clown suit wearing diapers
(translation: like Bob Thompson dresses to go to Brighton incognito
and cruise for snowboarder chicks), and never look as double stupid as
you do in a speedo, dumb****.

You would probably need one board on each foot so you wouldn't sink
into the snow. Your ass is so big it has it's own zip code. When you
fall do they call a crane to lift you up? I heard that last week the
Highway Patrol pulled you over for exceeding the load limit. I heard
that last summer when you went to the beach some kids wanted to cover
you with sand, but they ran out of sand.

Old January 24th 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Horvie, I could be on a snowboard in a clown suit wearing diapers
(translation: like Bob Thompson dresses to go to Brighton incognito
and cruise for snowboarder chicks), and never look as double stupid as
you do in a speedo, dumb****.

You would probably need one board on each foot so you wouldn't sink
into the snow.

You could have said that in person, and somebody would have ended up
with his head planted in the snow.
Oooooops, forgot. Not only are you a nutless coward, you don't ski.

*Your ass is so big it has it's own zip code.

Horvie, I heard that one in grammar school. Be more creative.
Especially considering that Bubba uses your ass as a dick deposit box.

*When you
fall do they call a crane to lift you up? *I heard that last week the
Highway Patrol pulled you over for exceeding the load limit.

Pathetic.

*I heard
that last summer when you went to the beach some kids wanted to cover
you with sand, but they ran out of sand.

I heard you are a dickless, nutless pppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy who wears
speedos stuffed with kielbasa and spuds. So there,
pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.

Big Bear lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 13 December 29th 10 02:58 PM
Just another day at Big Bear Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 8 January 15th 10 12:22 AM
big bear Adam North American Ski Resorts 0 January 10th 07 12:34 AM
Anyone been to Big Bear, CA yet? Jason G Snowboarding 1 November 8th 04 09:19 PM
Anyone been to Bear Mtn yet? stephen enriquez Snowboarding 0 December 2nd 03 08:24 AM