Bring on 70F

Old January 25th 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Bring on 70F

On Jan 25, 5:52*am, pigo wrote:
On Jan 24, 9:35*pm, "Bob F" wrote:

I remember 115F at Phantom Ranch down in the Grand Canyon my first trip down the
river in a June. And it kept getting warmer after that.

And there was probably frost on the rim that morning. During the tour
days I'd get my groups up before sunrise, frost on the tents, and go
watch the sunrise over the canyon. It was at a trailhead for the grunt
down into the canyon at which time I'd send the hardy ones down for
their "little walk". Only had one that needed a little assistance to
finish.

I did it once. Left from the lodge. Up and down the same route. I
think I left at about 0600 and was back at the top at about 1400. It
was ****ing hot at the bottom and the water was freezing. I was there
for about a minute.

Amazing how once I left Utah, Diaper Bob Thompson came out of hiding.
Yet not a word about what he was doing when challenged to spew his
**** in person, but all kinds of details now and before he was called
out.
How cowardly. How obvious. How typical of Brain Fried Bob.
Hey, pppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy? Where were you when I was at DV?
SV? Hiding out in the diaper section of your local Smith's?
Old January 25th 11, 10:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:26:09 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Amazing how once I left Utah,

Liar. Your parole officer doesn't allow you to leave Washington.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 27th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Amazing how once I left Utah,

Liar. *Your parole officer doesn't allow you to leave Washington.

You pathetic, laughable ppppppuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy. You keep
repeating the same ridiculous, transparent lie. But you'll never have
the balls to say it in person. Not even the balls to ID yourself.
Still waiting for you to stalk me to my home, as you have frequently
threatened, ppppppuuuuussssssssyyyyy. Where are those Ft. Lewis
buddies?
One thing for sure. You'll never tell them about rsa. Because you
look like such a joke, such a coward, such a total ppppuuuusssssyyyyy
that they would join me in laughing at you, and treat you with the
same contempt I do?
Got some names? One hour drive, happy to visit your "friends".
PPPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Old January 28th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Amazing how once I left Utah,

Liar. *Your parole officer doesn't allow you to leave Washington.

You pathetic, laughable ppppppuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy. You keep
repeating the same ridiculous, transparent lie. But you'll never have
the balls to say it in person. Not even the balls to ID yourself.
Still waiting for you to stalk me to my home, as you have frequently
threatened, ppppppuuuuussssssssyyyyy. Where are those Ft. Lewis
buddies?

They went to a pie eating contest. They told me you showed up and
tried to enter, too. But one look at your gut and you were told,
"Sorry,dude, no professionals allowed."

Old January 28th 11, 01:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Amazing how once I left Utah,

Liar. Your parole officer doesn't allow you to leave Washington.

You pathetic, laughable ppppppuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy. *You keep
repeating the same ridiculous, transparent lie. *But you'll never have
the balls to say it in person. *Not even the balls to ID yourself.
Still waiting for you to stalk me to my home, as you have frequently
threatened, ppppppuuuuussssssssyyyyy. *Where are those Ft. Lewis
buddies?

They went to a pie eating contest.

What were their names?

They told me you showed up and
tried to enter, too. But one look at your gut and you were told,
"Sorry,dude, no professionals allowed."

Too bad they are, like you, such pussies they won't even ID themselves.