Bring on 70F

Old January 19th 11, 02:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Bring on 70F

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to feel so waaaaarmmmmmmmm.....Only into the
50's at night. I'll be able to wear a t-shirt the whole time! And
shorts during the day!

Maybe I should move to PHX? Or just buy a house/condo there? For
winter use? I hear that things are pretty cheap there now.
Old January 19th 11, 03:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 19, 7:26*am, pigo wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to feel so waaaaarmmmmmmmm.....Only into the
50's at night. I'll be able to wear a t-shirt the whole time! And
shorts during the day!

Maybe I should move to PHX? Or just buy a house/condo there? For
winter use? I hear that things are pretty cheap there now.

Amazing how Brain Fried Bob continues to humiliate himself.
He hid in fear when I was in Utah, but now that I am out of town, he's
bragging about a trip.
Of course, not a word about his whereabouts last week, or the week
before.
There is cowardly. There is ppppuuuuusssssyyyy. And then there is
Diaper Bob, who finds new and creative ways to prove what a freak he
is.
How embarassing for all of you to be associated with this nutjob in
any way.
Old January 19th 11, 03:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 07:26:11 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to feel so waaaaarmmmmmmmm.....Only into the
50's at night. I'll be able to wear a t-shirt the whole time! And
shorts during the day!

Maybe I should move to PHX? Or just buy a house/condo there? For
winter use? I hear that things are pretty cheap there now.

If you can get a loan.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 19th 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 19, 9:49*am, wrote:

If you can get a loan.

I don't know if I would. I'd have to study the tax situation. My score
is over 800 and I would put more than 50% down if I did get one. I've
never had a problem.
Old January 19th 11, 05:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 19, 9:33*am, pigo wrote:
On Jan 19, 9:49*am, wrote:

If you can get a loan.

I don't know if I would. I'd have to study the tax situation. My score
is over 800 and I would put more than 50% down if I did get one. I've
never had a problem.

Your score on the manliness quotient is -800.
You really don't realize how you humiliate yourself when you hide your
location and stay silent when I am 35 miles away, fail to show up at
multiple meets, and diaper up in your bunker, then start posting all
the details of your miserable life, do you?
Of course, it would be much easier for you to buy a condo than to call
me a child molester in person, eh, ppppuuuuusssssyyyyy?
EMERGENCY GOLF TRIP!!!!!!
Old January 19th 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 19, 7:26*am, pigo wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to feel so waaaaarmmmmmmmm.....Only into the
50's at night. I'll be able to wear a t-shirt the whole time! And
shorts during the day!

Hey, Diaper Bob? Do you wear Huggies in warm climates like you do
when I am in Utah? Enquiring minds want to know.
Tell ya what. An old buddy from PC who used to post to this ********
and left in disgust lives down there. Maybe I can visit while you are
there and humiliate you some more.
DIAPER UP!!!!!!!
Old January 19th 11, 09:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Jan 19, 7:26*am, pigo wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to feel so waaaaarmmmmmmmm.....Only into the
50's at night. I'll be able to wear a t-shirt the whole time! And
shorts during the day!

Maybe I should move to PHX? Or just buy a house/condo there? For
winter use? I hear that things are pretty cheap there now.

Go snag yourself a foreclosure.
Old January 19th 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 19, 3:53*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
Go snag yourself a foreclosure.

Yeah. I'll go take a look around. Banks aren't releasing a lot of
forclosures now in order to keep from driving the market down even
further.

At this juncture I'm only far enough along in the consideration to
grab a paper and see what's out there.
Old January 19th 11, 10:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 19, 3:18*pm, pigo wrote:
On Jan 19, 3:53*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Go snag yourself a foreclosure.

Yeah. I'll go take a look around. Banks aren't releasing a lot of
forclosures now in order to keep from driving the market down even
further.

At this juncture I'm only far enough along in the consideration to
grab a paper and see what's out there.

Shame you couldn't have taken a look around at DV, or The Canyons, or
SV, or Park City Pizza, or Sugarhouse Barbecue, or Patagonia outlet.
Of course, if you had seen anything out there (me) you would have ****
your pants, Shants Bob.
Old January 21st 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to feel so waaaaarmmmmmmmm.....Only into the
50's at night. I'll be able to wear a t-shirt the whole time! And
shorts during the day!

Maybe I should move to PHX? Or just buy a house/condo there? For
winter use? I hear that things are pretty cheap there now.

Bob have you looked at property in PHX?