A-Basin Get Together

Old April 29th 05, 06:36 PM
Chester Bullock

Default A-Basin Get Together

When: Sunday, May 22
Whe A-Basin, Colorado
Who: Whomever

I am not free on Saturday, so Sunday the 22nd is the day I am
announcing. Be there, or not.

----------------------
Chester Bullock,
Colorado Mountain Cams, Snow Conditions, Opinionated Reports
http://www.black-diamond.com
AIM: tenxible YahooIM: ccb247

Old April 29th 05, 06:49 PM
Sam Seiber

Chester Bullock wrote:

When: Sunday, May 22
Whe A-Basin, Colorado
Who: Whomever

I am not free on Saturday, so Sunday the 22nd is the day I am
announcing. Be there, or not.

----------------------
Chester Bullock,
Colorado Mountain Cams, Snow Conditions, Opinionated Reports
http://www.black-diamond.com
AIM: tenxible YahooIM: ccb247

OK, be that way. I will be there. (writting this on my calendar).
Meanwhile I plan on enjoying the slush powders (or maybe just the
real powders(tm)) at Loveland both days this weekend.

Sam "I ski Loveland" Seiber

Old April 29th 05, 07:32 PM
Chester Bullock

Chester Bullock wrote:
When: Sunday, May 22
Whe A-Basin, Colorado
Who: Whomever

I am not free on Saturday, so Sunday the 22nd is the day I am
announcing. Be there, or not.

OK, we are adding a "no cheap beer" rule too.

----------------------
Chester

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add,
the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so
take precaution.

Old April 29th 05, 08:42 PM
Sam Seiber

Chester Bullock wrote:

Chester Bullock wrote:
When: Sunday, May 22
Whe A-Basin, Colorado
Who: Whomever

I am not free on Saturday, so Sunday the 22nd is the day I am
announcing. Be there, or not.

OK, we are adding a "no cheap beer" rule too.

Whaaa..... Does that mean no Coors Extra Gold? I thought that
went over fairly well a coupla years ago. OK, I will put my
Coors Extra Gold in old Grolsch bottles and not tell you. K?

Sammy "Drinkin the local brew" Seiber

Old April 30th 05, 02:41 AM
ant

Sam Seiber wrote:
Chester Bullock wrote:
OK, we are adding a "no cheap beer" rule too.

Whaaa..... Does that mean no Coors Extra Gold? I thought that
went over fairly well a coupla years ago. OK, I will put my
Coors Extra Gold in old Grolsch bottles and not tell you. K?

Coors is expensive compared with Pabst blue ribbon!

ant

Old April 30th 05, 02:45 AM
Mary Malmros

Sam Seiber wrote:

Chester Bullock wrote:

Chester Bullock wrote:

When: Sunday, May 22
Whe A-Basin, Colorado
Who: Whomever

I am not free on Saturday, so Sunday the 22nd is the day I am
announcing. Be there, or not.

OK, we are adding a "no cheap beer" rule too.

Whaaa..... Does that mean no Coors Extra Gold?

Coors is for hoors!!!

Coors is too nasty to even be used to wash the salt off the cars in the
A Basin parking lot. So there.

--
Mary Malmros
Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.

Old April 30th 05, 02:56 AM
lal_truckee

Mary Malmros wrote:
Sam Seiber wrote:

Chester Bullock wrote:

Chester Bullock wrote:

When: Sunday, May 22
Whe A-Basin, Colorado
Who: Whomever

I am not free on Saturday, so Sunday the 22nd is the day I am
announcing. Be there, or not.

OK, we are adding a "no cheap beer" rule too.

Whaaa..... Does that mean no Coors Extra Gold?

Coors is for hoors!!!

Coors is too nasty to even be used to wash the salt off the cars in the
A Basin parking lot. So there.

I was out on business visiting the US Space Command at the Springs and
dropped by what seemed to be a popular and well stocked pub for an
evening out. I asked if they had any local micro brews and they offered
me Coors.

Old April 30th 05, 04:34 AM
ant

lal_truckee wrote:

I was out on business visiting the US Space Command at the Springs and
dropped by what seemed to be a popular and well stocked pub for an
evening out. I asked if they had any local micro brews and they
offered me Coors.

Well I guess technically, Coors is a local beer there.

ant

Old May 1st 05, 01:34 AM
pigo

"ant" wrote in message
lal_truckee wrote:

I was out on business visiting the US Space Command at the Springs
and
dropped by what seemed to be a popular and well stocked pub for an
evening out. I asked if they had any local micro brews and they
offered me Coors.

Well I guess technically, Coors is a local beer there.

They probably thought he said "local macro brews".

Old May 1st 05, 01:35 AM
Lisa Horton

ant wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

I was out on business visiting the US Space Command at the Springs and
dropped by what seemed to be a popular and well stocked pub for an
evening out. I asked if they had any local micro brews and they
offered me Coors.

Well I guess technically, Coors is a local beer there.

But it is beer, only technically

Lisa