More dissenting information - read if you dare.

Old December 6th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

Default More dissenting information - read if you dare.

Above all, do your own research. Don't rely upon an underachieving
misanthropic frisbee chaser who relies upon "Pop" press releases.

http://tinyurl.com/yto4jp
http://tinyurl.com/2kruqo
http://tinyurl.com/yux3yz
http://tinyurl.com/yrclyj
http://tinyurl.com/2dul5d

Old December 6th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 6, 6:10 am, Doofus Fighter
wrote:
Above all, do your own research. Don't rely upon an underachieving
misanthropic frisbee chaser who relies upon "Pop" press releases.

http://tinyurl.com/yto4jphttp://tiny...url.com/2dul5d

Of your five references, one supports AGW, one is from a prejudiced
source, and two are neutral.

Old December 6th 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

http://tinyurl.com/yto4jphttp://tiny...//tinyurl.com/...

Of your five references, one supports AGW, one is from a prejudiced
source, and two are neutral.

The one "so-called" supporting report provides direct conflicting
information to one environmentalist dogmatic statement. The 1990's
were not the warmest decade on record in the US. How can you possibly
base a draconian CO2 correction plan on changing "empirical"
information. That's not only foolish but stupid besides I would like
to know how you know the media is making the right interpretation. I
will provide another example of their incompetence.. Secondly, are you
even remotely suggesting that these so-called environmentalists are
not biased and have no conflict of interests - despite what the
frisbee ****er says - the Goracle has been the loudest "doomsday"
prophet but yet his hypocritical behavior and conflict of interests
have been completely ignored by the MSM. When you can effectively
address and explain his behavior then we might have an open
discussion. The conflict of interest bias on the pro-CO2 side is even
worse than the anti. The IPCC report, on which there are numerous
actual dissenting scientists - directly challenges many of Gore's
assertions. I find very humorous that even a British Judge noted that
his movie had numerous logic problems and stated factual errors. Fact
of the matter, I can an enormous amount of information challenging the
so-called consensus. I refuse (and so should everyone else) to
participate in a lemming march with politicized mediocre "scientists"
and less than honest politicians. Look above for another example of
MSM panic.
Old December 6th 07, 02:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 6, 7:36 am, Richard Henry wrote:

one is from a prejudiced
source,

I didn't see the one from NBC ?
Old December 6th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote:

[...]

Al Gore is not the issue.
Old December 6th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Richard Henry wrote:

Al Gore is not the issue.

I thought Frisbee was the issue. ;

-klaus

Old December 6th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Doofus Fighter wrote:
Above all, do your own research. Don't rely upon an underachieving
misanthropic frisbee chaser who relies upon "Pop" press releases.

Vinnie, would you like to compare achievements and see who the
underachiever really is?

-klaus

Old December 7th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 6, 9:50 am, Richard Henry wrote:

Al Gore is not the issue.

Hey, Mr. George "Weenie-washer" Bush has a plan to combat global
warming. A PLAN for your life!!

See, yesterday his PresNutz announced that Iran actually stopped
developing nukular (sic) weapons four years ago, but they are still a
threat. So he still plans to carpet-bomb Iran with our nukes,
delivered from land-based ICBMs from US soil, to prevent Iran from
developing first-strike nukular (sic) capabilities.

The resultant radioactive plain ( "the area formerly known as Iran")
will be accompanied by a mini-nuclear winter, similar to what we had
in the early 1960s from all the atmospheric testing of nukular and
thermonukular devices. Expect epic conditions for YEARS!!

Not only that, we now have a tested missile defense system that Dubya
is relying on to neutralize all of the US-bound ICBMs from the "me
too" nations who start hurling death into the air -- Israel, France,
India, North Korea, 10 of 12 former Soviet republics, Pakistan, and
WalMart-of-the-East, AKA Red China, and Turkey (by way of commandeered
NATO tactical nukes).

Since the oil is underground, it'll be safe and we can go in and
snatch it -- as soon as it's safe enough to stand in the open for
longer than an hour.

And the skiiers in the US will have fabulous skiing for years, perhaps
even decades. We just won't be able to buy Chinese-made merchandise
or watch Bollywood videos ever again.

This kind of **** worked like a champ for Emperor Tojo exactly 66
years ago today.
Old December 8th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 6, 9:11 am, klaus wrote:
Doofus Fighter wrote:
Above all, do your own research. Don't rely upon an underachieving
misanthropic frisbee chaser who relies upon "Pop" press releases.

Vinnie, would you like to compare achievements and see who the
underachiever really is?

I'd be happy to compare morals, ethics, spiritual development,
courage, manhood, honesty, and the like. No doubt who the
underachiever is: I'm up against a charter rsa freak who makes himself
feel superior by being a snide cheap shot artist.
No surprise Biggers gets all manly with a certifiably mentally ill
stalker who committed felonies over this newsgroup. His peeps.
Must stop ****ing with freaks......especially easy targets like
Biggers.
**** yourself, you sick liddle ****.
Old December 8th 07, 01:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 21:42:29 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

stalker who committed felonies over this newsgroup. His peeps.
Must stop ****ing with freaks......especially easy targets like
Biggers.
**** yourself, you sick liddle ****.

How was prison? Was the food better than your momma's basement?
Are you out on parole, again? Or did you do the warden to get out
early?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."