Scottie Sighting

Old February 9th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

Default Scottie Sighting

I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to **** with stupid
people though. A psychological warefare thing, maybe.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 9th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Jeff Davis wrote:

I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to **** with stupid
people though.

Sounds to me like he was just ****ing with you.

//Walt
//
Old February 10th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article . com,
pigo wrote:

Give it time.

I don't think you've met him in person, have you?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 10th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Purple Moose wrote:

Troll.

No. Troll is the nickname of a biker dude who lives in Kamas, outside
Park City, Utah. The guy didn't seem psychotic to me. And I've tracked
down a bonafide net-kook who turned out to be a paranoid psychotic on
medication. His name was Kyle Casey.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 10th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Walt wrote:

Sounds to me like he was just ****ing with you.

Couldn't be. I'm far from stupid.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 10th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
(307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
in the back. And my door is always unlocked.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 10th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
(307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
in the back. And my door is always unlocked.

Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?

http://www.climbingcentral.com/gyms_..._guidesnw.html

"Wyoming, Jackson. TETON ROCK GYM. 35' high EntrePrises walls. Lead or
toprope equipped. In-house retail shop. Weight room and locker room.
1116 Maple Way, Jackson, Wyoming 83001; (307) 733-0707."

Even if you do, it hardly proves you met him.

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

A space, Jeff, a space.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old February 10th 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
(307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
in the back. And my door is always unlocked.

Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!

If I were you, I'd reconsider that lock.

Dave