Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

Old October 7th 17, 11:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 11:53:05 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 7:39:50 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:35:49 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

At least I have something to brag about, unlike you.

You have something to brag about? What would that be, Schattie? Attending an imaginary reunion of an imaginary unit that hosted your imaginary stay in Vietnam? An imaginary personal note from an imaginary commanding officer?

You lied about all that, Schattie.

I did? Prove it. Oooooops, forgot. You're bragging about lying, as usual.

What was the unit that hosted your "brief and exciting stay in country"?

Hey, here's a humblebrag. I post under my real name.

I just realized - you don't understand the concept of a humblebrag. You're psychologically incapable of understanding it.
Old October 8th 17, 05:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 12:27:05 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 4:46:30 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 11:53:05 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 7:39:50 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:35:49 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

At least I have something to brag about, unlike you.

You have something to brag about? What would that be, Schattie? Attending an imaginary reunion of an imaginary unit that hosted your imaginary stay in Vietnam? An imaginary personal note from an imaginary commanding officer?

You lied about all that, Schattie.

I did? Prove it. Oooooops, forgot. You're bragging about lying, as usual.

What was the unit that hosted your "brief and exciting stay in country"?

The 60th Eviel Dewar Division, General Go****yourself commanding.

You avoid answering because you have no answer to give. You lied when you claimed you went to Vietnam. And you lied again when you said you'd gotten a notification of a unit reunion, plus a personal note from the CO. There's no unit; there's no CO. You made it all up. It was a fantasy meant for you to sound and feel tough. And that bit about a personal note from the CO is especially sad and pathetic. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such an asshole.

Old October 9th 17, 03:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 11:45:10 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 10:07:23 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:

You lied when you claimed you went to Vietnam. And you lied again when you said you'd gotten a notification of a unit reunion, plus a personal note from the CO. There's no unit; there's no CO. You made it all up.

Prove it, freak.

Oh, so are you going to reaffirm your previous claims of having gone to Vietnam and having been invited to a reunion of the unit that hosted you?
Old October 9th 17, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:35:29 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Prove it, freak. Or shut the **** up. What's that real name again? Or are you going to affirm your claims that you didn't molest those children? Geez, this is fun. Prove you are not a child molester.

You're the one with those claims against you.

Old October 11th 17, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 6:14:54 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 4:42:54 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:35:29 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Prove it, freak. Or shut the **** up. What's that real name again? Or are you going to affirm your claims that you didn't molest those children? Geez, this is fun. Prove you are not a child molester.

You're the one with those claims against you.

So are you. You fit the profile, a pathetic, deranged, perverted, sadistic freak.
Unlike you, I proved he lied. He admitted it. He was trying to cover up for the Monster Mother. That's what freaks do. And then the freak died of his addiction. That's what freaks do.

http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

"I am Scott Barak Abraham's brother. I started to write a long rebuttal to his story in Backlash ("Repressed Memory Syndrome," The Backlash, March 1995), but then I stopped. No matter what I say, some will accept, some will not. But there is a thing that must be said. Scott Barak Abraham was not, I repeat not, abused within our household. Since this alleged abuse is one of the pivotal points of the article, I feel it calls the validity of the whole article into question.
Mr. Abraham was a multiple substance abuser for over twenty years, I have never used any drugs and haven't had a drink since I was 15 years old, 27 years ago, and was never drunk even once. I bring this up not for moral judgment, just for one point. Mr. Abraham poisoned his mind and body for over twenty years with mind altering drugs and substances, all of which have been scientifically proven to affect intelligence, perception and memory.

Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested me, violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words of derision and insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies this. If nothing else, I remember him doing this, he denies it. He says both of us were victims of multiple abusers, and I deny that with absolutely no hesitation or reservation. Since the article says False Memory Syndrome doesn't exist, he is quite wrong, as apparently one of us is the victim of said syndrome.

A last thought. Mr. Abraham's behavior is nothing new, it hasn't changed ever. He threatened and intimidated when he was six, he threatened and intimidated when he was 15, he threatened and intimidated when he was 25, he threatens and intimidates when he is 43."