What a season!!!!!

Old May 7th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Irony meter goes nova

"Norm" wrote in message
[Replying to Dave's post because I can't see Scotts posts.]
[Bored this morning]

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Please **** yourself, freak.
You know and I know that I've set up at least ten meets in Utah.

But, Scott, ** I ** don't know it. I wasn't here then.
Why not post a link or ten? That would go a long way toward convincing me.

I could care less if you are convinced. You're an asshole. I don't dance
to your tune.
Fact: such meetings were clearly posted. Nobody showed. Run a google
search on El Chubasco.
Be my guest.....

And you lie and lie and lie. No surprise you never showed up, either.
Dickless Dave, my bitch.
As I was saying about having fun watching psychopaths lie? So
easy!!!!!!!!!

I'm not particularily cozy with any of the people you fight with here,
Scott. In fact I've been called dumbass by more than one of them, for more
than one reason. No idea if you've ever called me anything, you've been
killfiled forever. That isn't going to change, so unless someone replies
to you I'll never see what you call me.

You're cozy enough. A dickless, nutless asshole taking cheap shots while
hiding his identity and cowering behind his computer.
One clear sign of a chicken**** asshole: the kind of freak who spews ****
but killfiles the guy who calls him a cowardly bitch.
You.

Do your neighbors know you "pretend" to be an idiot on usenet? My Gawd, it
must be embarassing just to go out the front door being you. Sad that
anyone would permit himself to be seen the way you are. If it was me, I
would just hide and hope people forget eventually. You seem to wallow in
it. Its really tough to understand, Scott, really, it is.

Not tough to understand you at all. Hell, you hide right now. I'm not
surprised you're ashamed to be a dickless asshole and you hide your
identity. Amazing projection. Irony meter goes nuclear.

All I have to do is tell the truth, and off you go, lying on command.
Now go make an excuse for why you've never shown. Try and be original
this
time.

I have trouble seeing excuses here. Why don't you post a link to where
just one meet was agreed to in Utah? That would do wonders for your
credibility, don't you think? Wouldn't you just love to show everyone that
its them lying and you are telling the truth? Lots of people here post
links when they talk about you. Who do you think is more credible, the one
who rattles on forever, saying the same goofy **** over and over, but
never produces even a hint of evidence, or the ones who show evidence?

I think I am very credible. You know you are lying, I know you are lying.
Amazing how you never demand any proof on any of the insane lies your
buddies tell about me. Irony meter goes Chernobyl.

You really don't understand that I'm playing you, do you?

Looks exactly the other way around to anybody watching.

You really don't understand I'm playing you, do you? You look like a truly
hypocritical pathological liar and dickless wimp to anybody watching.
Which is what you are. Thanks for showing it so clearly.

BMDF, freak.

Blah, blah, blah.

And for the record I have no intention of telling you my real,
"verifiable" name. I think anybody who would consider doing that on usenet
has to be a blithering idiot. And, no, I have no desire whatsoever to meet
you, anywhere, anytime. You're obnoxious enough on line, thank you.

As I was saying about dickless wimps who demand "proof" from the targets of
their stalking, while hiding their identity?
Irony meter goes nova. Amazing.

Old May 7th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

I could care less if you are convinced.

What does that mean exactly. You care?

Fact: such meetings were clearly posted. Nobody showed. Run a google
search on El Chubasco.
Be my guest.....

Very generous, offering to let me do a google search. Allow me to
return the favour, next time you're at McDondalds, please take as many
napkins and straws as you wish.

I think I am very credible.

Yeah, that's a big part of you problem. You might be slightly less "not
credible at all" if you could occasionally back up one or two of your
wild claims. If you were telling the truth, that is.

Amazing how you never demand any proof on any of the insane lies your
buddies tell about me. Irony meter goes Chernobyl.

I post google links to support things I say about you. And you don't.
That's why you look like your lying all the time. And don't be so
frickin lazy, you have zero credibility so you NEED to post evidence to
support those things you say. Writing 4 paragraphs to explain why we
should just believe you, and do our own research when you could just
post a link is very suspicious.

Dave
Old May 7th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Damn, I love a psychopath.
This freaks knows he is lying. I know he's lying. Everbody here knows he
is lying. And he lies and lies and lies and lies. It's a sport to him,
fun, a game. The psychopath's game.
Clue time, freak.
The reason you attack me is because I tell the truth. Everybody here knows
it. You know it. I know it.
Here's some more truth.
You're my bitch.
Now go **** yourself, and thanks for the amusement.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old May 7th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Oh, yes.
Another reason the irony meter goes nova: freaks spewing bull**** about
credibility when they don't even have the nads to identify themselves. Holy
****. How credible can a lying coward be when he doesn't even have the
honesty to back up his lies with a verifiable identity, so he can be held
accountable for his lies?
Amazing.
Only on rsa can an anonymous freak lie his ass off and question my
credibiltiy.
Irony meter goes galaxy nova.
And this dumb**** psychopath is too stupid to notice just how pathetic
uncredible and truly incredible his bull**** is.
Amazing.

Old May 8th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Damn, I love a psychopath.
This freaks knows he is lying. I know he's lying. Everbody here knows he
is lying. And he lies and lies and lies and lies.

What exactly do you claim that I'm lying about???

Dave

--According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."
Old May 8th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Another reason the irony meter goes nova: freaks spewing bull**** about
credibility when they don't even have the nads to identify themselves. Holy
****. How credible can a lying coward be when he doesn't even have the
honesty to back up his lies with a verifiable identity, so he can be held
accountable for his lies?

What are these lies that you speak of? Be specific. Use google links
to support your claims. Top posting your boiler plate will be taken as
an admission of defeat, and I will accept your concession.

Don't be so frickin lazy, you have zero credibility so you NEED to post
evidence to support those things you say. Writing 4 paragraphs to
explain why we should just believe you, and do our own research when you
could just post a link makes you look like a particularly lame liar.

Irony meter goes galaxy nova.

Your irony meter goes to "galaxy nova?" Wow, mine only goes to 11.

And this dumb**** psychopath is too stupid to notice just how pathetic
uncredible and truly incredible his bull**** is.

Again. What are you claiming that I'm lying about? Try to be specific.
Use of google links is encouraged. Otherwise you'll look like you're
making stuff up again.

Old May 8th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"Two Buddha" wrote:

Damn, I love a psychopath.
This freaks knows he is lying. I know he's lying. Everbody here knows
he
is lying.

I don't know he's lying. Not yet anyway. But I could know it. With just a
little evidence. Now that would put these terrorists in their place,
wouldn't it?
Come on Scott - Convince me. And everyone else.
El Chubasco turned up thousands of posts, seemed like mostly people
wondering where you were.
One or two links to the post(s) YOU would like everybody to read would help.
You can find them can't you?

And he lies and lies and lies and lies.

What exactly do you claim that I'm lying about???

Yes, Scott, please clear this up for all us newcomers. We forgot to pick up
a program at the door.

Old May 8th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Two Buddha" wrote:

Damn, I love a psychopath.
This freaks knows he is lying. I know he's lying. Everbody here knows
he
is lying. And he lies and lies and lies and lies.

What exactly do you claim that I'm lying about???

Oh, please. This psychopath bull**** really is getting boring, Dave. You
know what you are lying about. I know what you are lying about. Why detail
your lies, when there are so many, and you're just going to lie some more?
C'mon, Dave. Come up with a new lie.

Old May 8th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Dave, if I didn't have any credibility, you wouldn't lie so much to attack
my credibility. Simple, really.
Dave, Dave. You know what I say is true. You're just posing for your
fellow freaks. Now go **** yourself again.
No surprise you snip the bit about a dickless wimp who doesn't even have the
credibility to use his own name having the utter gall to question MY
credibility....

Old May 8th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Bull****.

But I could know it. With just a little evidence. Now that would put these
terrorists in their place, wouldn't it?

Put them in their place thousands of times. Thousands of pieces of
evidence. Which you conveniently ignore, being a dickless wimp lying your
ass off.
Irony meter.....

Bull****. Another outright lie.

One or two links to the post(s) YOU would like everybody to read would
help. You can find them can't you?

Why should I bother? You just did....and you lie, freak.
I notice YOU didn't show up, either. Bitch.

And he lies and lies and lies and lies.

What exactly do you claim that I'm lying about???

Yes, Scott, please clear this up for all us newcomers. We forgot to pick
up a program at the door.

Oh, please. Lies so transparent and pathetic that even a psychopathic
should be embarassed to make them up, and you play these games....like the
pathetic, dickless wimp you are.

End of season downhill Alpine Skiing 8 March 7th 06 02:25 PM
The Season so far ? Edi European Ski Resorts 4 February 13th 06 05:33 AM
new ski season dick North American Ski Resorts 0 October 2nd 05 04:20 PM
season pass comps for a shot season. LePheaux Alpine Skiing 15 February 7th 05 04:42 PM
wee, first ski day of the season! Monique Y. Herman Alpine Skiing (moderated) 18 November 19th 03 06:24 PM