FA: MORROW ESCAPE 182 similar to ride timeless, burton supermodel

Old November 30th 03, 06:31 PM

Default FA: MORROW ESCAPE 182 similar to ride timeless, burton supermodel

Ebay Item number: 3641561891
ends 12-8-2003

Morrow Escape 182 is in near new condition. I believe it was a
2001-2002 season board. Width at the tips is 31.3 and 25.3 at the
waist. It utilizes some advanced construction technology with
carbon-fiber layers on a wood core, to achieve a great combo of
strength, weight, and stiffness.

I've set a very low reserve just to keep the buy-it-now option
available for a little while.

The Escape is a big powder, carve, and all-mountain board for a big
agressive rider. I'd recomend it only to riders over 6 feet, but hey,
I know some little riders on huge boards.

It's about the same as a Ride Timeless in flex, weight, and
technology, but Ride doesn't make a long Timeless anymore, and the old
Timeless is much softer. Compared to Burton's Supermodel or Omen, the
Escape is stiffer.

The photos don't do justice to how cool the graphics are. Very unique
and creepy. I got a several compliments in the tram line at Snowbird,
which is sort of unusual.

It has been mounted and has 2 or 3 days use. No signs of wear on top.
Slight wear on bottom and edges. No damage or repair needs.