Whhhhoeeeeeeee!!!!!

Old December 23rd 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Game on - was: To big of a pussy

You truly are insane.

"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message
ups.com...

Two Holes continued his lying ways :
snip

How bout you get someone who was in attendance to verify your story. As
I re-collect, everyone there thought your behavior was callous to the
point of bizarre.

Really? Certainly not the friends I stayed with. But if you are referring
to freaks like Hobbs, Kerrison, and Tubby Friedman, who all went on to
committing felonies and deliberately lying to the cops, so be it.
One thing for sure. Any human being who reads your insane filth thinks YOU
are a bizarre, cowardly freak.

By the way, if you cared so much, why did your mother
have to go on local TV to solicit financial help for the marker, Mr.
Altruistic? Whenever the bug motiviates me I'll dig up some of your
posts from the time and everyone can see what brutal slob you are.

Uh, duh, because she stole the money donated for his marker? What a
pathetic cheap shot artist you are. Such a vile, disgusting, despicable
little freak. Anytime.

Old December 23rd 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

You can talk all you want, pussy boi Baker. And it will never change the
fact that you wimped out at Whistler.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Obviously not. She suborned perjury from a certifiable sociopath
in
Erik
Leonard, a certifiable insane wack job in Ted Waldron, and a
psychopathic
drug dealer in David Hobbs.

"She suborned perjury", Pussy-Boy?

Gawd, this is funny. Alan Baker calling ME pussy boy. Hilarious.
Insane.

Nope. Just fitting.

Hilarious. Insane. From the pussy boy who didn't have the balls to show
up
at Whistler when he knew when and where I showed up.

Now go **** yourself, freak, I'm not playing your very strange game. I'm
going to have to forward this one to my buddies who were with me. They
laughed at you then, and they will laugh their asses off now. As any
real
man does when he looks at you.

Hey! Let's look at what you snipped out of my post when you replied to
it:

That's a very serious allegation. So
let's see if you have the balls to make it perfectly clearly?
Yes or no: are you claiming Detective Leanne Shirey of the Seattle
Police Department suborned perjury in relation to your hearing over
your
posting to the Usenet group "rec.skiing.alpine"?
I got the Balls. Detective Leanne Shirey of the Seattle Police
Department
suborned perjury. She knew the freaks were lying and encouraged them
lie. Been right up front about that for a lot of years.....and the
****
has
done nothing. Because any investigation by her supervisors will show
she
suborned perjury.
Happy now, freak?

Absolutely!
Now, here's a another one (I wonder if your balls will suddenly shrivel
up):
Yes or no: Are you, Scott Abraham of Seattle Washington, accusing me,
Alan Baker of Vancouver British Columbia, of stalking you according to
the laws of either jurisdiction?

Here's another one: Pussy Boy Alan Baker wimped out at Whistler.
Pussy
Boy

LOL
I predict the real Pussy-Boy will suddenly fail to answer a simple yes
or no question with the same forthrightness of the last...

And just as predicted, your balls suddenly went and hid.

I wonder if your "buddies" will laugh as hard at this...

--
'It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix.'
"It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD

Old December 23rd 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You can talk all you want, pussy boi Baker. And it will never change the
fact that you wimped out at Whistler.

You can snip all you want, Pussy-Boy.

The facts are in the Google archive:

URL:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...browse_frm/thr
ead/56152d9d2fbc2f61/416106a9e9c3a499?rnum=11

And you forgot to snip the part of the previous previous post where you
wouldn't answer a simple yes or no question...

snip

[...]

Where are your balls now, Pussy-Boy?

Old December 23rd 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

FACT: Alan Baker didn't show up. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you're getting shrill, Pussy-Boy. How fitting.

URL:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...browse_frm/thr
ead/56152d9d2fbc2f61/416106a9e9c3a499?rnum=11

It's all there.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Still can't get 'em to drop back into your sac, huh?

Old December 24th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Deal with the facts, Alan. You didn't show. You are a pussy. A shrill
pussy making lame excuses for being a pussy.
Facts, Alan. Reality. You pussed out, and now you're making excuses. You
asked for a time and place, got it, and ran.
Fact. Reality. Talk to a shrink about it.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

FACT: Alan Baker didn't show up. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you're getting shrill, Pussy-Boy. How fitting.

URL:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...browse_frm/thr
ead/56152d9d2fbc2f61/416106a9e9c3a499?rnum=11

It's all there.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old December 24th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Deal with the facts, Alan. You didn't show. You are a pussy. A shrill
pussy making lame excuses for being a pussy.
Facts, Alan. Reality. You pussed out, and now you're making excuses. You
asked for a time and place, got it, and ran.
Fact. Reality. Talk to a shrink about it.

I am dealing with the facts, Pussy-Boy.

You were told that a precise description would get you a meet. You
decided not to provide one...

....until after the time had passed.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

FACT: Alan Baker didn't show up. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you're getting shrill, Pussy-Boy. How fitting.

URL:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...browse_frm/thr
ead/56152d9d2fbc2f61/416106a9e9c3a499?rnum=11

It's all there.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]