The Prince of Wales gay!?

Old November 9th 03, 10:58 PM
scottabe

Default More false allegations of molesting children.

in article J%xrb.20822$mb5.6792@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 11/9/03 1:06 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Sick, demented psychopaths like Bob Thompson continue to lie. But this
cowardly **** didn't have the balls to show up in person and spew this
filth. On several occasions. Why?
Because he is a despicable, gutless, insane asshole. Because he knows

what
would happen to him if he did.

What would happen to him?

I'd accuse him of molesting children, of course. Same for you.

Old November 9th 03, 11:23 PM
Alex Heney

Default The Prince of Wales gay!?

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 19:47:41 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

FHemmer209 wrote:

An article I read today about the subject matter contained the following
which I find hilarious:

"No royal family has had worse press than the Windsors, especially Charles who
was roasted as his marriage to Diana fell apart in the 1980s. He became an
object of ridicule in 1993 when a paper published an intercepted phone call in
which he told his lover Camilla Parker Bowles he wanted to be reincarnated as
her tampon." Reuters 2003

Elizabeth and the Queen Mum must have been sorely troubled. I guess HRM
is the only one who hasn't been involved in one scandal or another...
Anybody have any dirt on Philip?

Do they ski?

Charles and his sons certainly do.

So does Prince Andrew, and his ex-wife and daughters.

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Oxymoron: Southern Front.

To reply by email, my address is aDOTjDOTheneyATbtinternetDOTcom
Old November 10th 03, 12:42 AM
Skirecr2

inMessage-id:

Bev wrote:
Pray for menopause..

I'd rather pray for a sewer connection

Old November 10th 03, 01:05 AM
C. Parker

"pigo" wrote in message

"Skirecr2" wrote in message
inMessage-id:
cGhhdHBoaWw=.818468cbf2d1dac71f8477860ee884ce@10 68239261.cotse.net

Curtis wrote:

We all knew he was a fruit anyway.

Men are amazing. When a man is gay, he's a fruit. When a woman is of

the same
persuasion, the guys want to watch with his *&^% in hand

It's not like we chose to be the way we are. We are born that way. Can't
you just let us be ourselves?
...........Or is that a one way street?

pigo

OK, who is this guy pretending to be pigo?

C.

Old November 10th 03, 01:59 AM
The Real Bev

Skirecr2 wrote:

inMessage-id:

Bev wrote:
Pray for menopause..

I'd rather pray for a sewer connection

Menopause is cheaper.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 10th 03, 08:07 AM
BrritSki

The Real Bev wrote:

Skirecr2 wrote:

inMessage-id:

Bev wrote:
Pray for menopause..

I'd rather pray for a sewer connection

Menopause is cheaper.

With a sewer connection you can have a lifetime of flushes.

The menopause just gives you a limited supply of hot flushes.

Old November 10th 03, 09:32 AM
ant

The Real Bev wrote:
FHemmer209 wrote:

An article I read today about the subject matter contained the
following which I find hilarious:

"No royal family has had worse press than the Windsors, especially
Charles who was roasted as his marriage to Diana fell apart in the
1980s. He became an object of ridicule in 1993 when a paper
published an intercepted phone call in which he told his lover
Camilla Parker Bowles he wanted to be reincarnated as her tampon."
Reuters 2003

Didn't he just say he wanted to live in her trousers?

Elizabeth and the Queen Mum must have been sorely troubled. I guess
HRM is the only one who hasn't been involved in one scandal or
another... Anybody have any dirt on Philip?

ha ha ha, you ARE kidding, right?!
Joking?

Do they ski?

Yes. At Klosters, usually.

ant

Old November 10th 03, 09:33 AM
ant

Alex Heney wrote:
Do they ski?

Charles and his sons certainly do.

So does Prince Andrew, and his ex-wife and daughters.

Princess Anne, too, from memory.

ant

Old November 10th 03, 10:51 PM

"ant" wrote:
Alex Heney wrote:
Do they ski?

Charles and his sons certainly do.

So does Prince Andrew, and his ex-wife and daughters.

Princess Anne, too, from memory.

And don't forget Fergie, the so-called Duchess of Pork. Not that there's
anything wrong with that. Well-proportioned ladies are like scooters.
Old November 10th 03, 11:48 PM
Alex Heney

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:51:46 -0000, wrote:

"ant" wrote:
Alex Heney wrote:
Do they ski?

Charles and his sons certainly do.

So does Prince Andrew, and his ex-wife and daughters.

Princess Anne, too, from memory.

And don't forget Fergie, the so-called Duchess of Pork. Not that there's
anything wrong with that. Well-proportioned ladies are like scooters.

Who do you think I meant by "his ex-wife"?

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Microsoft Windows... a virus with mouse support.

To reply by email, my address is aDOTjDOTheneyATbtinternetDOTcom