Google Usenet Group Problem

Old October 1st 03, 01:52 PM
Tim Dudley

Default Google Usenet Group Problem

I went in to google.ca this morning, and it is pretty much up to date (Ken's
note, below, isn't there yet). Maybe the problem is only at google.com

The direct link that I used to get to the newsgroup is

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=rec...O-8859-1&hl=en

Tim

From: (Kenneth Salzberg)
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.nordic
Date: 1 Oct 2003 05:53:32 -0700
Subject: Google Usenet Group Problem

Here's the note I got back from Google Groups about rec.skiing.nordic no
longer being the

Thank you for your note. The Google Groups servers are continuing to
experience problems. The engineering team is aware of the problem and
is currently working on the issue.

Though we can not give a a specific time when the problem may be
alleviated, we are sure it will be soon.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Of course, if you read the group through Google Groups, you won't be
seeing this note, and if you don't, you may not care.

-Ken

Kenneth Salzberg

Hamline University

School of Law (651) 523-2354
1536 Hewitt Ave.
Sisu Skier - 50K Club St. Paul, MN 55104