Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Old June 24th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_4_]

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Harry Weiner wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:23:55 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

You
really should be ashamed of yourself. Not for being a psychopathic
liar: shame turns you on and makes you feel alive.
For being so ****ing boring. Come up with something new, freak.

I often drink paint, and I give money to Haliburton. Is that new
enough?

Chuckle. Gold!

--
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest

Old June 24th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jun 23, 8:13 pm, Harry wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:23:55 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

The same laughable, ridiculous, transparent lies. You freaks have been
doing this for years, freak.
The same lies, the same pathetic smears, the same bull****. You really
should be ashamed of yourself. Not for being a psychopathic liar: shame
turns you on and makes you feel alive.
For being so ****ing boring. Come up with something new, freak.

I often drink paint, and I give money to Haliburton. Is that new
enough?

He's jealous. He can't afford either.

Old June 24th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Two Buddha wrote:

For being so ****ing boring. Come up with something new, freak.

You first.
Old June 24th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow
Andy

Default Kerrison up to her old tricks.

On Jun 24, 10:05 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"ant" wrote in message

Bob Lee wrote:

From the wikipedia.org article on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
"People who are overly narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated
and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these
dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any
slight, real or imagined..."

Richard Henry wrote:

"...a person with BPD may experience intense bouts of anger..."
"...they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other
person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch
unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person
of not caring for them at all."

They both fit, but more of the general Bi Polar characteristics fit.

Amazing. A truly borderline personality disorder **** engages in the same
sick tactic she engaged in nine years ago: call me crazy for exposing her as
a criminal, liar, and thief.
How pathetic. How Kerrison.

Most people with mental illnesses are a bit of a mental illness salad,
it's just the mix that varies. That's the challenge for doctors, to
accurately identify what's going on, and come up with the right drug
therapy.

How laughable. How truly deranged. Kerrison discussing mental disorders.
Holy ****, this place is crazy.

I seem to remember asking someone if he was Bi polar (back in the 90s). He
didn't like that, from memory. The intense "highs" the person exhibited
were my biggest clue, plus the vicious attacking of previous friends.

Then you must be bipolar, bitch, because you certainly viciously attacked
me, ripped me off, committed felonies to harm me.

but some of the narcissm characteristics also fit.

Holy ****. This would be hard to believe if it wasn't so consistent with
Borderline Personality Disorder.- Hide quoted text -

Amazing that ant has posted to 39 groups with 194 messages since she
changed her addy in the last day or so. What does that suggest? A
sad non- life?

Old June 24th 07, 10:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
samvaknin

Hi,

For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the
Narcissistic
Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdglance.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...ismglance.html

Other Personality Disorders

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faqpd.html

Take care.

Sam

Old June 24th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Jun 23, 3:34 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 22, 10:51 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

oups.com...

groups.com...

If you truly live the life you say you do, you should be much more
of
an overtly happy person.

The anger and bitterness you spew in here at every mention seems
much
more revealing to what lies inside you.

****ing with me ? LoL...Try again Scott. Lately your insane drooling
rants haven't been too amusing. So step up, or ride off into the
sunset.

I have a life and a schedule Scott.

That's why YOU had a chance to
step up and meet ME when I SCHEDULED it.

I live eight hundred miles from you. 14 hours. Not to mention that you
continue to refuse to provide an identity. You're a deranged pathological
liar, and I'm supposed to trust you to keep your word and show up?
**** yourself, freak.

You CONSTANTLY mention your trips to Deer Valley. Seems like you're
not too annoyed with the distance. I will show up.

That's how normal people
work.

None of the eventual excuses he's going to spew about not meeting you
don't apply to me. And he has still not showed at any of the meets I
set. 3-4 last winter alone I think.

Asking questions to the RSA public and responding to your insane
drooling rants are not stalking. Perhaps you need to look up the word
and get a more clear definition.

Wow Scott,you really are a loony tune. I never agreed to meet you
guys at JaxHole. I couldn't. Im in the middle of a summer long
experiment...the whole reason Im at this stupid school. I would have,
if I could have...trust me.- Hide quoted text -

Notice how easily I made him disappear? I wish everyone would do that.
Read him if you choose. The rest of us can be entertained by your
choose. There is NEVER anything new from that end anyway.

Old June 24th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow
BrritSki

Anonymous Loser wrote:
Thanks Clarencedarrow,

why did aus.snow need to be copied in on this crap AGAIN???

I guess he knew you would do the same. PKB.
Old June 25th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Bob Lee wrote:

From the wikipedia.org article on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
"People who are overly narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated
and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these
dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any
slight, real or imagined..."

There's a fix:

http://www.astonishedhead.com/images/OVOID_123.swf

-klaus