Laax Now - 20 December 2004

Old December 20th 04, 01:17 PM
Simon Brown

Default Laax Now - 20 December 2004

Some quick pictures of Laax taken this lunchtime - scroll to the bottom of
this page: http://www.hb9drv.ch/photo.htm
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch

Old December 20th 04, 04:28 PM
Carl Edwards

Some quick pictures of Laax taken this lunchtime - scroll to the bottom of
this page: http://www.hb9drv.ch/photo.htm

Oh my god. How gorgeous does that look? Simon... I have an insane jealousy
welling up inside me right now. You lucky, lucky B*stard!

Old December 20th 04, 04:39 PM
Simon Brown

"Carl Edwards" wrote in message
Some quick pictures of Laax taken this lunchtime - scroll to the bottom

of
this page: http://www.hb9drv.ch/photo.htm

Oh my god. How gorgeous does that look? Simon... I have an insane

jealousy
welling up inside me right now. You lucky, lucky B*stard!

He he he :-)
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch

Old December 21st 04, 05:44 AM
Simon Brown

"Greg Hilton" wrote in message

Sod all that picturesque stuff, where's the face shots????

I don't want to frighten everybody - you want a face shot you take up the
last remaining free room in the Seehof here in Laax from Jan 1st to Jan 7th.
Failing that if you just visit the Seehof you can buy me a beer or three...
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch