Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Old June 28th 07, 07:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general,canb.general
BrritSki

Default Kerrison up to her old tricks.

Two Buddha wrote:

As I was saying about pathological liars? Another sign of BPD is that
freaks always think everyone agrees with their delusions and lies. They
really believe they are being believed, even when all the evidence points
elsewhere.

Too funny.
Old June 28th 07, 01:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Bob Lee, Sociopath, abuse the mentally ill

On Jun 27, 10:26 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Amazing. An insane stalker discussing credibility.
Here is a clue, freak. Anybody who hides his identity while spewing ****
has no credibility. Period. With anyone except other insane stalkers.
I am sure you do not understand.
Now go **** yourself

Amazing. A fatass top-posting baffoon running away from a question he
prompted asking. It's pretty simple Scott. What's the name of Alan
Baker's boss ?

Old June 28th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 28, 12:26 am, "Felonius ****" wrote:
Amazing. An insane stalker discussing credibility.
Here is a clue, freak. Anybody who hides his identity while spewing ****
has no credibility.

Thanks for sharing that, bobaloobob. It's interesting to note that you
posted 503 times as bobaloobob. Each post representing a felonious
act. Credibility, you say? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

As I was saying about credibility? What part of "felony" don't you
understand? When is it a felony to exercise first amendment rights?
You stupid, sick ****. You can't even lie with any credibility.
As for 503, I posted a minority of the Bobaloobob posts. However many there
were. Only a stupid **** like you would miss a detail like that when
inventing weird delusions.
One more time: discuss the fact that you hide your identity when you lie.

Period. With anyone except other insane stalkers.
I am sure you do not understand.

Everyone understands that you're a mentally disturbed turd who can't
see the forest through the trees.

Everyone? No credibility, freak.

You only serve as usenet
entertainment - nothing more - entertainment.

Hard to believe your credibility when you think lying, defaming, and
stalking is entertainment....especially since you hide your identity while
doing so.
Everyone knows you are a dickless coward. Everyone.

When you do your cut and
run routine, no one gives a **** and it drives you bonkers.

You are insane. Get help.

You're
only destined to become pet food - your only memorial will read -
"made from 100% constituted animal fat -preservatives added well prior
to packaging. Not liable for any animal who begins uncontrollable
slobbering and continually banging its head into a wall."

Now go **** yourself

Ya know that could be another side-effect from your pet food.

You are insane. Get help.

Old June 28th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

You are insane. Get help

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 27, 10:26 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Amazing. An insane stalker discussing credibility.
Here is a clue, freak. Anybody who hides his identity while spewing ****
has no credibility. Period. With anyone except other insane stalkers.
I am sure you do not understand.
Now go **** yourself

Amazing. A fatass top-posting baffoon running away from a question he
prompted asking. It's pretty simple Scott. What's the name of Alan
Baker's boss ?

As I was saying about anyone who hides his identity while spewing ****
having credibility?
What I find truly amusing is that this freak never has any complaint about
any of the vile tactics he and his sick buddies use.....yet he gets his
panties in a bunch over top posting.

Old June 28th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general,canb.general
Two Buddha

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

As I was saying about pathological liars? Another sign of BPD is that
freaks always think everyone agrees with their delusions and lies. They
really believe they are being believed, even when all the evidence points
elsewhere.

Too funny.

Another sign is that when confronted with the reality of their behavior,
freaks use tactics like laughing at the truth.

Old June 28th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Alan, Alan. You've been here long enough to know I tell the truth.
Rigorously. Drives you ****ing nuts....not that you needed any help.
You are insane. Get help.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 25, 5:34 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Alan Baker" wrote in message

What was the name of my boss, Scotty? You're not going to claim
that
you
can't tell me that name, are you?

I could tell you the name of your boss. But I won't. Just to ****
you
off,
freak. Now go **** yourself again.

Since not telling misses the chance to prove you were not lying, why
would he be ****ed off?

I'm not lying. Why prove it to Baker? He just ignores reality. So
do
you.
The difference between you is that he does not know it.

Hmmmm...

Because other people on here might wonder whether you're telling the
truth or not.

They don't wonder at all, Alan. They KNOW I'm telling the truth. Which
is
why they have to lie so much and attack so much. Simple, really. They
wish
they could catch me lying. Since they can't, they lie.
You don't know you are lying. Because you are insane.

Really?

No newbie comes in here and wonders whether the outrageous tales you
tell are true or not?

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Old June 28th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 27, 3:36 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

roups.com...

****
[...]

sit in the bottom of that cupboard."- Hide quoted text -

If Mr. Newbie has any doubts, they will last only until the first time
Scott tells a lie about him.

Lasts a long time, eh? If Mr. Newbie has any doubts, it sure won't take
long until YOU tell a lie about ME.
I win. Hardly any newbies here, and the ones that show generally run their
ass off as soon as they figure your ass off.
RSA is dead. As I desire. **** yourself, psychopath.

Old June 28th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Bob F" wrote in message
. ..

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

If Mr. Newbie has any doubts, they will last only until the first time
Scott tells a lie about him.

It sure didn't take long for me.

I have NEVER lied about you, you dickless cowardly asshole. That is not a
lie.

Old June 28th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Try again...More like THE TIME. Thus my attempt to
SCHEDULE a
meeting.

Yeah. You're so busy on a Sunday evening.
What you don't have is the balls. Jeff told you our
schedule.
You
didn't
show. You lose. Again.

it wasn't a meet unless both parties agreed. People DO have
lives...even on Sunday evenings. You are delusional.

Never said it was an agreed to meet, freak. You are delusional.
Sunday
evening never stopped you from making up delusional lies about
me.
You
could have showed. You know it, I know it.
One thing you're not delusional about: you ain't got the balls
and
we
both
know it.
You lose. Again.- Hide quoted text -

Let's see... He said he wasn't going to be there. You say you
knew
he
wasn't going to be there. Everybody's in agreement he wasn't
going
be there. And he wasn't there.

Everybody is in agreement that he is an insane nutless asshole who
had
the
opportunity to show up and didn't have the balls.

How does he lose again?

He could have shown. He didn't. Proven freak again.

So any time you could show, but don't...

You could have shown at Whistler. You didn't. I win. Apply your
logic
yourself. Or admit you are a cowardly hypocrite.

Actually, at Whistler I applied *your* logic.

You refused to meet my condition.

The only logic you applied is that if you showed up, you'd have to back
it
up. So you ran. You just admitted you are a cowardly hypocrite.
Thanks.
I win.

And what's the logic for you not meeting my condition? When if you had,
you'd have had an ironclad case. When doing so would have taken but a
single sentence.

I have an ironclad case. I showed, you didn't. I win. End of discussion.
All you had to do was show up. You didn't. Now go see a shrink, freak.

Old June 28th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 28, 2:00 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 27, 3:36 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

[...]

Speaking of your lies, you are a little behind in your responses.
Please try to catch up.
What statements did I make about the "San Diego Archdiocese"?