Mpeg Races: Swedish Championship

Old January 30th 05, 02:16 PM
Janne G

Default Mpeg Races: Swedish Championship

Swedish Championship 2005 XC-skiing Huddik in ~500kbit VBR quality and
Xvid encoding, with audio in 64kbit mono mp3, Swedish.

ftp://avari181.mt.luth.se/pub2/SwedishChamp-05/
http://avari181.mt.luth.se/pub2/SwedishChamp-05/

30kMen1SwedishChamp.avi Mens race
15kWom1SwedishChamp.avi Womens race
10kWom1SwedishChamp.avi Womens race
10kWom2SwedishChamp.avi Womens race
Old January 30th 05, 02:47 PM
32 degrees

Are you going to be uploading the Marcialonga Janne?
JK

Old January 30th 05, 05:29 PM
Janne G

32 degrees wrote:
Are you going to be uploading the Marcialonga Janne?
JK

If i get a hold of it, yes.

Janne G
Old January 31st 05, 05:52 AM
Janne G

Janne G wrote:
32 degrees wrote:

Are you going to be uploading the Marcialonga Janne?
JK

If i get a hold of it, yes.

But as it seams right now, nobody is/was sending it as i could see.
I will search for a rerun or a aftersending of it but don't be hopefull
about it.

Janne G
Old January 31st 05, 08:50 AM
Terje Henriksen

"Janne G" skrev i
melding ...
Janne G wrote:
32 degrees wrote:

Are you going to be uploading the Marcialonga Janne?
JK

If i get a hold of it, yes.

But as it seams right now, nobody is/was sending it as i could see.
I will search for a rerun or a aftersending of it but don't be hopefull
about it.

Regarding the championships, not the MPEG races; I was watching the 3x10 km
relay from the norwegian championship and the swedish championship. The
swedes had about 30 teams participating while the norwegians had over 80
teams participating in the mens relay and about 40 in the womens. I also
watched finnish TV and observed about 140 skiers participating in the 15 km
skating event. I also have russian TV here, but I have not yet been able to
watch any russian championship.

--
Terje Henriksen
Kirkenes

Old January 31st 05, 09:52 AM
Janne G

Terje Henriksen wrote:

Regarding the championships, not the MPEG races; I was watching the 3x10 km
relay from the norwegian championship and the swedish championship. The
swedes had about 30 teams participating while the norwegians had over 80
teams participating in the mens relay and about 40 in the womens. I also
watched finnish TV and observed about 140 skiers participating in the 15 km
skating event. I also have russian TV here, but I have not yet been able to
watch any russian championship.

It's been discussed over here also, the Swedish xc are wery thinn when
looking behind the top athletes compared to nearly all other nordic
country.

Janne G