Chamonix

Old April 21st 08, 10:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Default Chamonix

So, there I am at Chamonix with a couple of former rsa regulars and a
couple of new friends and we share a lunch table with some people who
turn out to be from JH.

"So, do you know a Jeff Davis ?"
"The guy who owns some club/restaurant ?"
"No, he lives in a trailer"
"Oh, THAT Jeff Davis ! "

Turns out that he is pretty much what we'd guessed from his postings
here and being friends with Scat and Berf.

Some key words and phrases from the subsequent conversation:
Lunatic
Full of it
Talks a lot, but we never see him on the mountain
Fat gut and wears inappropriate athletic clothing
Sherpas for expeditions, went to Denali and got his ass kicked.

I'm still smiling about it 2 days later

They promise to tell him what a nice guy I am if they ever have the
misfortune to be in conversation with him again

BTW, I have the 3 clots kf'ed at long last, but I've noticed that my
newsreader is not dropping many posts at the moment - is this because of
Alan's recent posts about clot-busting drugs ? If so, well done Alan !
Old April 21st 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 21, 4:27*am, BrritSki wrote:
[...]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Great story Rog. To confirm, the posts have quit flying off of here
lately. So trunkyjeff has quit posting. I still had barf visible and
his addiction has lessened in the last few days as well.

I note that you say "Fat gut and wears inappropriate athletic
clothing". My suspicion that trunky and jeff are one and the same is
still alive given that description! :-)

Old April 21st 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:27:21 +0200, BrritSki
wrote this crap:

So, there I am at Chamonix with a couple of former rsa regulars and a
couple of new friends and we share a lunch table with some people who
turn out to be from JH.

"So, do you know a Jeff Davis ?"
"The guy who owns some club/restaurant ?"
"No, he lives in a trailer"
"Oh, THAT Jeff Davis ! "

Turns out that he is pretty much what we'd guessed from his postings
here and being friends with Scat and Berf.

Some key words and phrases from the subsequent conversation:
Lunatic
Full of it
Talks a lot, but we never see him on the mountain
Fat gut and wears inappropriate athletic clothing

He's obviously not a mighty warrior. Mighty warriors live in large
palaces, counting their treasure, and swiving with beautiful women.
and they don't need to lie about themselves.

That reminds me. I'm going to the yacht club today, with my beautiful
fiancee, and get my yacht ready for racing. Gloat, gloat, gloat.

(And my beautiful fiancee is far more beautiful than Angelina Jolie.)

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old April 21st 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Apr 21, 1:02 pm, Harry wrote:

(And my beautiful fiancee is far more beautiful than Angelina Jolie.)

AJ's overrated.

Old April 21st 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:23:09 -0700 (PDT), Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

On Apr 21, 1:02 pm, Harry wrote:

(And my beautiful fiancee is far more beautiful than Angelina Jolie.)

AJ's overrated.

Are you blind, or stupid, or gay? Angelina Jolie is a hottie. I'd
take her over your old lady any day.

Old April 21st 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote this crap:

On Apr 21, 1:02 pm, Harry wrote:

(And my beautiful fiancee is far more beautiful than Angelina Jolie.)

AJ's overrated.

Are you blind, or stupid, or gay? Angelina Jolie is a hottie. I'd
take her over your old lady any day.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Not saying she's not a hottie...Whoa there chief. Just sayin she's
not THE Hottest of the hotties.
Old April 21st 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:54:15 -0700 (PDT), Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

(And my beautiful fiancee is far more beautiful than Angelina Jolie.)

AJ's overrated.

Are you blind, or stupid, or gay? Angelina Jolie is a hottie. I'd
take her over your old lady any day.

Not saying she's not a hottie...Whoa there chief. Just sayin she's
not THE Hottest of the hotties.

Ah. Then you HAVE seen the pic I posted of my beautiful fiancee.

BTW. See the movie. It's about me.

Old April 21st 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 21, 1:23*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Apr 21, 1:02 pm, Harry wrote:

(And my beautiful fiancee is far more beautiful than Angelina Jolie.)

AJ's overrated.

Waayyyyyyyy over rated. I don't go much for the manufactured look.

Old April 22nd 08, 10:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_16_]

Harry Weiner wrote:

That reminds me. I'm going to the yacht club today, with my beautiful
fiancee, and get my yacht ready for racing. Gloat, gloat, gloat.

Holy crap, haven't you married her yet?!

--
ant
Don't try to email me!

Chamonix Skiing Carlos Riveiro European Ski Resorts 0 January 5th 06 08:00 PM
chamonix jss European Ski Resorts 0 November 15th 04 03:39 PM
Chamonix for a weekend InMyTree European Ski Resorts 4 February 9th 04 11:50 AM
don't go to Chamonix ! robespierra European Ski Resorts 7 January 24th 04 07:41 PM
don't go to Chamonix ! Sue Alpine Skiing 2 January 22nd 04 12:14 AM