Too good of a mood

Old May 18th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Too good of a mood

I'm in too good of a mood to **** with you freaks. Just bought a new
motorcycle, will be touring in Arizona and Colorado in a couple weeks.
Life is good.
**** yourselves.

Old May 18th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

I'm in too good of a mood to **** with you freaks. Just bought a new
motorcycle, will be touring in Arizona and Colorado in a couple weeks.
Life is good.
**** yourselves.

Let's see a pic of the bike, Scotty.

No need for a plate, though. Just a picture of you and this alleged new
motorcycle....
--
"I always read what is posted, as I don't share your habits." -- "Upon
rereading your original post, I see that I have been mistaken in what I wrote.
Old May 18th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 17, 6:25 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

I'm in too good of a mood to **** with you freaks. Just bought a new
motorcycle, will be touring in Arizona and Colorado in a couple weeks.
Life is good.
**** yourselves.

Let's see a pic of the bike, Scotty.

No need for a plate, though. Just a picture of you and this alleged new
motorcycle....
--
"I always read what is posted, as I don't share your habits." -- "Upon
rereading your original post, I see that I have been mistaken in what I wrote.
I apologize for my mistaken accuastions and insults." -- Edwin

Hey Scott, enjoying yourself to much to respond to the latest
challenge? The one that will expose all my confidential complaints to
your licensing board?

I win again.

Old May 18th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Two Buddha wrote:
I'm in too good of a mood to **** with you freaks. Just bought a new
motorcycle, will be touring in Arizona and Colorado in a couple weeks.

Well, if you're in a good mood, then you won't mind responding to this:

Thanks for admitting that you broke the law. Here is a chart
describing the various types of restraining order in WA state:

http://www.wscadv.org/Resources/Comp...ders_11_06.pdf

Your order must have been either a "No Contact Order" or a regular
"Restraining Order". Violating either results in mandatory arrest,
possible criminal contempt charges, and a charge of "Gross
Misdemeanor". A Gross Misdemeanor in WA state is punishable by up to
1 year in jail and/or a $5,000 dollar fine. See below:

http://www.wsba.org/media/publicatio...s/criminal.htm

Old May 18th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On May 17, 8:16 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:
I'm in too good of a mood to **** with you freaks. Just bought a new
motorcycle, will be touring in Arizona and Colorado in a couple weeks.

Well, if you're in a good mood, then you won't mind responding to this:

Thanks for admitting that you broke the law. Here is a chart
describing the various types of restraining order in WA state:

http://www.wscadv.org/Resources/Comp...ders_11_06.pdf

Your order must have been either a "No Contact Order" or a regular
"Restraining Order". Violating either results in mandatory arrest,
possible criminal contempt charges, and a charge of "Gross
Misdemeanor". A Gross Misdemeanor in WA state is punishable by up to
1 year in jail and/or a $5,000 dollar fine. See below:

http://www.wsba.org/media/publicatio...s/criminal.htm

What I want to know is.........where is that softball game this time?
Arizona or Colorado. Remember your answer, 'cause at some point we're
going to ask you again.

Old May 18th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On May 17, 9:24 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
I'm in too good of a mood to **** with you freaks. Just bought a new
motorcycle, will be touring in Arizona and Colorado in a couple weeks.
Life is good.
**** yourselves.

How bout that. A pig on a hawg. Take a second mortgage on the dumpster?

Old May 18th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Two Buddha wrote:
I'm in too good of a mood to **** with you freaks. Just bought a new
motorcycle, will be touring in Arizona and Colorado in a couple weeks.
Life is good.
**** yourselves.

Don't call when it gets stuck up your crack or even lost up there.

HAND
Old May 18th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant

Clarencedarrow wrote:

How bout that. A pig on a hawg.

Nope. On a Yamahoolie. And this'll be the one that breaks down.

In Tacoma.

--
Don't try to email me;
I'm using the spammer

Old May 18th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On May 17, 7:24 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
I'm in too good of a mood to **** with you freaks. Just bought a new
motorcycle, will be touring in Arizona and Colorado in a couple weeks.
Life is good.
**** yourselves.

Nice. A completely contradictory post by Scott. He's having SOOOO
much fun that he will post this thread ONLY to NOT (somehow) ''****''
with us. Puhh-leeze.

Scott it's this simple. You lose. We win. Go away.

Old May 18th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On May 17, 9:25 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Let's see a pic of the bike, Scotty.

No need for a plate, though. Just a picture of you and this alleged new
motorcycle....

I'd settle for a picture of a valid operator's license and proof of
insurance.

A good day :) Let Mikey Ski It! Alpine Skiing 2 October 1st 04 09:15 PM
Good AT ski pinnah Backcountry Skiing 3 April 13th 04 06:48 PM
Are they as good as they say???? Sandy Clyburn North American Ski Resorts 5 November 18th 03 01:19 AM