Pantheon Helisports

Old June 7th 05, 09:05 PM
Jimbo_Lager

Default Pantheon Helisports

Welcome to the Pantheons.

We are stripping out all the extra fluff and going back to the
fundamentals of skiing and snowboarding. Adventure, Exploration,
Challenge and Fun.

Pantheon Helisports is BC Canada's newest Heli Skiing and Backcountry
Skiing Operator. We offer caviar free Heli Skiing, Heli Assisted Ski
Touring and Neoheli Adventures.

Our tenure covers three huge Ranges in Coast Range of British Columbia
The Niut, Pantheon and Waddington Ranges and includes some of the
highest peaks in British Columbia. We are proud to present an intimate
range of less in more skiing alternatives designed to challenge the
spirit and reward the soul.

For more information visit - www.pantheonheli.com

Hope to see you soon.

Jim