SKI 2 THIS!!

Old October 3rd 03, 05:26 AM
ORIGINAL SMOKER

Default SKI 2 THIS!!

Read this entire message carefully!!! (Print it out or download it.)
Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!!! It's easy!!!
It's legal!!! Your investment is only $6.00 (plus postage). IMPORTANT:
This is not a rip-off!!! It is not illegal!!! ? It is almost entirely
risk free and it really works!!! If all of the following instructions
are adhered to, you will recieve extraordinary dividends!!!
Please note: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $60,000.00 or more can
be yours in 20 to 90 days!!! This program remains successful because of
the honesty and the integrity of the participants!!! Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become
part of the mail order business. In this business your product is not
solid or tangible, it is a service. You are in the business of
developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big
bucks for
quality lists. However, the money made from a mailing list is secondary
to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be
included on your mailing list!!!
Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
Step 1: Get 6 seperate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper.
PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST
Now get 6 U.S. dollar bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces of
paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelopes (to prevent
mail theft). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
them, you should now have 6 sealed envelopes. Each with a piece of paper
stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
=A0=A0THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE
SERVICE AND
YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!
Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Postal Service
and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!! Mail the 6 envelopes to
the following addresses:
L.R.M.
1107 Panama St.
Houston, TX 77009
A.M.R.
23645 Cora
Brownstown, MI. USA 48183
K. Costello
20812 135 Ave SE
Kent, WA 98042 USA
B. Brown
1208 Steeple Ridge Ct
McKinney, Tx 75069 USA
M. Lussier
3112 133A Ave NW
Edmonton, AB
T5A 2Z8
J.Rodriguez
2531 S. Albany
Chicago,IL 60623
Step 2: Now take the #1 name off the top of the list, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add your name as number 6
on the bottom of the list.
Step 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this message as
close to what you see as possible. Now, post your amended message to at
least 200 news groups. I think there are close to 24,000 groups!!! All
you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
make!!! This is perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to
Title18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of
these steps for yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it
again.
Please remember that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and the integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions!!!
Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue
and the money that so many others have recieved will come your way!!!
Note: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either
on your computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
verifies that you are truely providing a service. Also, it might be a
good Idea to wrap the $1 bills in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
theft.
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list
developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position, you will
be receiving thousands of dollars in cash!!! What an opportunity for
only $6.00!!! ($1.00
for each of the first six people listed above). Send it now, add your
own name to the list and your in business!!!
=A0=A0REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU
WILL MAKE!!!! (But you have to post a minimum of 200). Thats it!!! You
will begin receiving money from around the world within days!!!
JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!!! Now the why part. Out of
200 postings, say you recieve only 5 replies (a very low example). So
then you made $5.00 with your name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the
5 persons who sent you $1.00 make the minimum 200 postings, each with
your name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5,
that is another $25.00 for you, and so forth. You must realize that
thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and
reading these messages every day!!! Just like you are now!!! So, can you
afford $6.00 and see if it really works? I'm glad I did!!!
=A0=A0Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day!!!
=A0=A0REMEMBER PLAY HONESTLY AND FAIRLY AND THIS WILL REALLY WORK!!!
--comments/feeback(please post your feedback/experiences here)---
=A0=A0Not bad for 1 hr's work....made me around $5320 in roughly 35 days
Anthony M Texas
I have received money from people all over the world...here in China it
is
very good money and i buy new computer last month Zhong Wen ...Guangxi
CHina
For $6,I made $246 in 2 weeks --ROMEO2326 little rock,AR US of A Hey,
=A0=A0juts droppin a line to say that after posting to well over 820
newsgroups on google and my ISP newsgroup server over a period of 4 1/2
months ,Ive raked in $54280 . Mucho dinero baby!!!! peace, Drew Dallas
TX
I have made enough money to buy my wife the breast implants that she
always wanted, I cant belive this actually works!! Bill Proctor Las
Vegas, NV