Boycott The Wisconsin Skier

Old February 21st 06, 01:25 AM

Default Boycott The Wisconsin Skier

This sick, lying, manipulative asshole has joined in the campaign of
defamation, harassment, stalking, and real life criminal acts.
Please invite the advertisers on his site to take a look at rsa. I
certainly intend to do so. Once they see who his friends are, I highly
doubt he will receive any more freebies: the site is lame enough as it is.
Thank you for your help.
Please do NOT lie about this wacko. Just tell the truth. Hold yourself to
the ethical and moral standards he obviously lacks.

Old February 21st 06, 01:47 AM

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

This sick, lying, manipulative asshole has joined in the campaign of
defamation, harassment, stalking, and real life criminal acts.
Please invite the advertisers on his site to take a look at rsa. I
certainly intend to do so. Once they see who his friends are, I highly
doubt he will receive any more freebies: the site is lame enough as it is.
Thank you for your help.
Please do NOT lie about this wacko. Just tell the truth. Hold yourself

the ethical and moral standards he obviously lacks.

I've been looking over all of Wi-Skier's recent postings, and I can't find
any that would be even remotely about you. Did I miss something?

Old February 21st 06, 01:55 AM

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
"Richard Henry" wrote in

I've been looking over all of Wi-Skier's recent postings, and I can't
find any that would be even remotely about you. Did I miss something?

Yes. The whole world revolves around Scott. Didn't you get the memo?

Please show me the post where he condemns the vileness of these two freaks
and their buddies.
If you are civil to terrorists, I merely point out where you lack any moral
or ethical standards. Fair is fair.
The observer will note that while they rush to the defense of their fellow
freak, no one has objected to the vile false allegations of molesting
children made by Bob Thompson.
That says all a decent, ethical human being needs to know about these
assholes.

Old February 21st 06, 02:57 AM

Richard Henry wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

This sick, lying, manipulative asshole has joined in the campaign of
defamation, harassment, stalking, and real life criminal acts.
Please invite the advertisers on his site to take a look at rsa. I
certainly intend to do so. Once they see who his friends are, I highly
doubt he will receive any more freebies: the site is lame enough as it is.
Thank you for your help.
Please do NOT lie about this wacko. Just tell the truth. Hold yourself

the ethical and moral standards he obviously lacks.

I've been looking over all of Wi-Skier's recent postings, and I can't find
any that would be even remotely about you. Did I miss something?

He figured that Wis-skier's article about the skier types had to refer
to him. In SA mind everybody is out to get him. I am sure next to follow
is the sucide hotline routine with a list of SA major accomplishments to
appear shortly after.

Old February 22nd 06, 04:22 AM

Richard Henry wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

This sick, lying, manipulative asshole has joined in the campaign of
defamation, harassment, stalking, and real life criminal acts.
Please invite the advertisers on his site to take a look at rsa. I
certainly intend to do so. Once they see who his friends are, I highly
doubt he will receive any more freebies: the site is lame enough as it
is. Thank you for your help.
Please do NOT lie about this wacko. Just tell the truth. Hold yourself

the ethical and moral standards he obviously lacks.

I've been looking over all of Wi-Skier's recent postings, and I can't find
any that would be even remotely about you. Did I miss something?

The Wisconsin Skier directs this to the Mr. Richard Henry. No you will not
find any such talk from the Wisconsin Skier about the Two Buddha. Perhaps
The Wisconsin Skier's quirky writing style may annoy slightly but it hardly
comes close to criminality.

The Rest is directed to the You Know Who.

The Wisconsin Skier is ROFLHAO! Please point out where The Wisconsin Skier
refers to you? The Wisconsin Skier always found you to be minor nuisance
easily remedied by the application of his newsreader's filter and hence
always ignored you.

Why would The Wisconsin Skier's advertisers look at RSA? They don't
advertise on RSA.

The Wisconsin Skier is flattered he finally made it on Scattabee's black
helicopter list. In the previous years the Scottabee always ignored the
Wisconsin Skier (under other handles).

--
Before Heading to the Hills Head to The Wisconsin Skier:
http://www.wi-ski.com/
Old February 22nd 06, 04:52 PM

downhill wrote:

He figured that Wis-skier's article about the skier types had to refer
to him. In SA mind everybody is out to get him. I am sure next to follow
is the sucide hotline routine with a list of SA major accomplishments to
appear shortly after.

The Wisconsin Skier wonders about this. Not all of the Characters in that
article were negative. You can read it all for yousrelf.

Old February 22nd 06, 05:26 PM

The Wisconsin Skier wrote:

downhill wrote:

He figured that Wis-skier's article about the skier types had to refer
to him. In SA mind everybody is out to get him. I am sure next to follow
is the sucide hotline routine with a list of SA major accomplishments to
appear shortly after.

The Wisconsin Skier wonders about this. Not all of the Characters in that
article were negative. You can read it all for yousrelf.

I did: But your making the assumption the chicken dropping could tell
the difference!

Old February 22nd 06, 05:35 PM

"The Wisconsin Skier" wrote in message
. ..
Richard Henry wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

[...]

The observer will note that this despicable freak has no criticism of
Richard Henry's real life stalking, gross and vile lies, and participation
in an ongoing criminal campaign of harassment.
Boycott this freak, and tell the mountains he cons about his amoral
behavior.

The Rest is directed to the You Know Who.

The Wisconsin Skier is ROFLHAO! Please point out where The Wisconsin Skier
refers to you?

The Wisconsin Skier? ROFLMFAO! What a pathetic, ludicrous figure you cut,
dumb****.
You referred to me as a "demon".
I don't appreciate being blamed for your utter lack of any moral or ethical
standards.
Plus, there is a rule now. Nobody gets to benefit from hanging out on rsa.
Get used to it.

The Wisconsin Skier always found you to be minor nuisance
easily remedied by the application of his newsreader's filter and hence
always ignored you.

You sure as hell don't find the sick stalking freaks a minor nuisance.
Witness that Richard Henry is not in your filter.
You're one of the most laughable, pretentious freaks that ever showed up on
a truly insane newsgroup.

Why would The Wisconsin Skier's advertisers look at RSA? They don't
advertise on RSA.

I am happy to show them where you hang out and advertise your site. I am
sure they will end their advertising. Fair is fair.

The Wisconsin Skier is flattered he finally made it on Scattabee's black
helicopter list. In the previous years the Scottabee always ignored the
Wisconsin Skier (under other handles).

As I was saying about you being a cheap shot artist with no moral or ethical
standards, a sick freak who supports and encourages usenet terrorism.
You are such a stupid flake that you don't understand how decent people will
perceive you.
**** yourself, freak.

Old February 22nd 06, 05:36 PM

downhill wrote:

He figured that Wis-skier's article about the skier types had to refer
to him. In SA mind everybody is out to get him. I am sure next to follow
is the sucide hotline routine with a list of SA major accomplishments to
appear shortly after.

The Wisconsin Skier wonders about this. Not all of the Characters in that
article were negative. You can read it all for yousrelf.

--
Before Heading to the Hills Head to The Wisconsin Skier:
http://www.wi-ski.com/

Boycott this cheap shot artist. Make sure to let his advertisers know about
his support of terrorism, stalking, and death threats.