04 videos

Old September 17th 03, 02:18 PM
Tiburon27

Default 04 videos

Has anyone watched any '04 snowboard videos? I ordered Shakedown off the
MDP website and am chomping at the bit for its arrival.

Old September 17th 03, 04:39 PM
Switters

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:18:45 GMT, "Tiburon27"
allegedly wrote:

Has anyone watched any '04 snowboard videos?

Given that it's still 2003, and my time machine isn't operational right
now, then no, I haven't. Apparently I need a new quantum flux initiator,
but my supplier is on holiday in 1652.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/
Old September 17th 03, 06:56 PM
Scott

snip!

Given that it's still 2003, and my time machine isn't operational right
now, then no, I haven't. Apparently I need a new quantum flux initiator,
but my supplier is on holiday in 1652.

- Dave.

wah wahh wahh waaahhhhhh !!
:0)
"A man walks into a cake shop and says 'Is that a macaroon or a meringue?'
The assistant replies 'No, you're right. It's a macaroon.'"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Chick Murray...'nuff said.)

Old September 20th 03, 01:24 PM
Tiburon27

Has anyone watched any '04 snowboard videos?

Given that it's still 2003, and my time machine isn't operational right
now, then no, I haven't. Apparently I need a new quantum flux initiator,
but my supplier is on holiday in 1652.

Seeing as this is a snowboarding newsgroup I am amazed that you are so
ignorant to the fact that snowboarding product released in the fall of 2003
is called 2004 product. Look at any product catalog coming out and it's for
"2004" gear.
You may want to contact the '04 Transworld Snowboard Buyer's Guide and tell
the fine people there that they have been doing it wrong for years. Oh, and
don't forget the snowboard companies, clothing companies, binding companies,
video companies retailers and distributers while you are at it. When you're
done with that you can get a move on with the automobile industry.
If you are feeling right wild then head over to www.boardzone.com and order
some in stock 2004 Burton Custom bindings or a 2004 Sims Fader. You'd be a
regular frickin' Dr Who.

Old September 22nd 03, 08:12 AM
Switters

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:24:39 GMT, "Tiburon27"
allegedly wrote:

Has anyone watched any '04 snowboard videos?

Given that it's still 2003, and my time machine isn't operational
right now, then no, I haven't. Apparently I need a new quantum flux
initiator, but my supplier is on holiday in 1652.

Seeing as this is a snowboarding newsgroup I am amazed that you are so
ignorant to the fact that snowboarding product released in the fall of
2003 is called 2004 product.

Surely you didn't take my post seriously?!?!?! What the hell is happening
out there?!?

Old September 22nd 03, 01:15 PM
Mike T

Surely you didn't take my post seriously?!?!?! What the hell is
happening
out there?!?

I still think everyone in the Northern Hemisphere is grumpy because it's
not snowing yet Tomorrow at about 10:00 AM GMT is the Autumnal
Equinox... we're getting closer.

Mike T

Old September 22nd 03, 01:40 PM
Tiburon27

You never know how people are going to interpret what you write. My biggest
objection was that in your attempt to make a joke (now that I know you
weren't serious) you made me look like I didn't know what the hell I was
talking about with the 2004 business.

Old September 23rd 03, 07:51 AM
Switters

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:15:43 GMT, "Mike T" allegedly
wrote:

Surely you didn't take my post seriously?!?!?! What the hell is

happening
out there?!?

I still think everyone in the Northern Hemisphere is grumpy because it's
not snowing yet Tomorrow at about 10:00 AM GMT is the Autumnal
Equinox... we're getting closer.

Well, I've been getting a lot of waves this summer, so it's been a blast.
October is usually the worst month, strong on shore winds blow out the
surf. Mixed in with the rain and falling temps, I just wish it would jump
straight to winter :-)