20!! more inches

Old April 23rd 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default 20!! more inches

A toast to Ullr.

May your skis run straight, may your hunts be fruitful, may Skadi treat
you like a Goddess treats a God.

Oh, and please send more snow? Thanks.

Old April 23rd 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

lal_truckee wrote:

A toast to Ullr.

May your skis run straight, may your hunts be fruitful, may Skadi treat
you like a Goddess treats a God.

Oh, and please send more snow? Thanks.

You know, I may have to schedule another trip to Tahoe next December -
just to give you the opportunity to bite me in person.

//Walt

Old April 24th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
MoonMan

Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:

A toast to Ullr.

May your skis run straight, may your hunts be fruitful, may Skadi
treat you like a Goddess treats a God.

Oh, and please send more snow? Thanks.

You know, I may have to schedule another trip to Tahoe next December -
just to give you the opportunity to bite me in person.

Stop it Walt, I've got to wait till the 27th May to ski on real snow again,
Untill then I've got to make do with plastic

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

Old April 24th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
MoonMan

Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:

A toast to Ullr.

May your skis run straight, may your hunts be fruitful, may Skadi
treat you like a Goddess treats a God.

Oh, and please send more snow? Thanks.

You know, I may have to schedule another trip to Tahoe next December -
just to give you the opportunity to bite me in person.

Stop it Walt, I've got to wait till the 27th May to ski on real snow again,
Until then I've got to make do with plastic

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

Old April 24th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Charles Jutkins

Any place left open besides Kirkwood ?
"lal_truckee" wrote in message
et...
A toast to Ullr.

May your skis run straight, may your hunts be fruitful, may Skadi treat
you like a Goddess treats a God.

Oh, and please send more snow? Thanks.

20!! more inches lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 6 April 24th 07 02:20 PM
261 inches lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 11 April 18th 06 06:09 PM
Garnet Hill 8 Inches Of Snow! [email protected] Nordic Skiing 1 October 25th 05 11:36 PM
18 more inches at Mammoth Wayne Decker Alpine Skiing 0 May 11th 05 01:52 AM
a mere 10 inches ... PG European Ski Resorts 0 November 29th 03 02:58 PM