moguls

Old February 19th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Mike M. Miskulin

Default moguls

hey now,

well this group is quieter than I have ever seen it -
where is everyone? Guess all the west coast crew must
be out riding every day with all they snow they've got!

Since late last season (well.. we had a pretty epic
April in VT) I've been working on riding the bumps as
they leave so many trails that way around here. I
hesitate to say it, but I think I'm finally getting
the hang of it I'm not going to win any awards
on style, but I've managed to handle (and sometimes
go faster than the skiiers) some very narrow black
trails as well as some slightly wider 2x.

While I'm sure the practice has helped a great deal,
I also do not discount having dropped about 10 lbs
since last season. Those of you riding with a few
extra six packs might want to consider this too!

Cheers

Mike
Old February 19th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Jeremy

Mike M. Miskulin wrote:
While I'm sure the practice has helped a great deal,
I also do not discount having dropped about 10 lbs
since last season. Those of you riding with a few
extra six packs might want to consider this too!

And riding the bumps is a great way to do it!

dreaming of laps down gunbarrel
Jeremy
Old February 19th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

On Feb 18, 7:30*pm, "Mike M. Miskulin" wrote:
hey now,

well this group is quieter than I have ever seen it -
where is everyone? *Guess all the west coast crew must
be out riding every day with all they snow they've got!

Since late last season (well.. we had a pretty epic
April in VT)

April? How many six packs have you had?