So, w/ global warming, are the summers nicer up north?

Old February 26th 05, 07:26 PM

Default So, w/ global warming, are the summers nicer up north?

Our family has always liked the up north LP Michigan snow. They get
decent snow usually. More than in Lansing anyway.

But we have disliked the idea of months of darkness, less gardening
time, can't grow tomatos, the two-season biz of mostly cold then a blip
of warm. We like true 4-seasons.

I was thinking that maybe long summers and a nice 4 seasons have simply
moved further north. Or is that not how it works?

Like, do you still get ice in the bay in April up north? ---Only due to
warming you just get lousy snow all winter. Global warming doesn't
affect the daylight hours, after all.

Anyway, if we moved north could we keep our garden now, better than in
past decades?

--JP