Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

Old August 19th 13, 06:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:09:06 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

Not "german", "germane".

Wasn't Germane Jackson one of the Jackson 5?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old August 19th 13, 06:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

Not "german", "germane".

Wasn't Germane Jackson one of the Jackson 5?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.

How is that jermaine to the topic at hand?
Old August 19th 13, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, August 19, 2013 12:19:43 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Math doesn't lie, Trunk Butt. Maybe you should pull that huge bent melon head of yours out of your trunk and reconsider the wild accusations you spew here. You owe me an apology.

I owe YOU an apology? Sure. Show up sometime and I will apologize in person. Math lies. As you just proved. But then again, you really don't know when you are lying, do you?

Maybe math lies in Trunkyland but in the real world it tells the truth that you are a liar. Mr. 96.2% = 99%. Yeah right no wonder you can't hold down a job you couldn't even make change. Hahahahahaha. What year did you fail out of Coronado High School?
Old August 19th 13, 09:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Monday, August 19, 2013 1:45:32 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, August 19, 2013 12:45:20 PM UTC-6, wrote:

On Monday, August 19, 2013 11:29:24 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:04:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote

this crap:

Outright ridiculous lie. Once again, you prove you are

a pathological liar. How laughable.

If you had a 99% feedback rate then it is up to you

to prove it! We already know you are lying just like you always do.

Trunky couldn't tell the truth if he was being waterboarded.

Amazing. Freaks lie without any proof then demand I prove they are lying.

I know you are lying, you know you are lying. Horvath lies when he farts or breathes, nobody knows the difference.

Amazing.

Henry and I gave you the proof that you are lying but you continue to ignore it in Trunkyland. Math doesn't lie. Toolhaus has the goods on you right from Ebay.

I've got to chuckle at that name. Trunky has been proved a liar by Toolhaus. What a tool.

When he was lying about his eBay performance a few years back he only clamed 98% -

"Never cease to be amazed that you freaks ignore six thousand positive
feedbacks and 98% approval."

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/rec.skiing.alpine/98$25$20AND$20author$3Ame$20AND$20before$3A2008$2F 08$2F04/rec.skiing.alpine/BuzgDjnBUkg

Google is your friend (except for the obvious exceptions).
Old August 19th 13, 09:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Not "german", "germane".

Wasn't Germane Jackson one of the Jackson 5?

How is that jermaine to the topic at hand?

I heard Voices. The check is in the mail. My dog ate my homework. I
wasn't home that day. It wasn't my fault. My doctor gave me the
wrong medication. It was raining.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old August 19th 13, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, August 19, 2013 3:58:24 PM UTC-6, wrote:

I've got to chuckle at that name. Trunky has been proved a liar by Toolhaus. What a tool.

Ridiculous. Only thing it proves is that YOU lied your ass off, idiot. How desperate.

No, it proves you are a liar. No ifs, ands or buts. Go ahead and keep lying. We all know that you can't possibly stop. Math is math, Trunkbutt it doesn't have a horse in this race.
Old August 19th 13, 11:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Richard Henry wrote:

When he was lying about his eBay performance a few years back he only clamed 98% -

"Never cease to be amazed that you freaks ignore six thousand positive
feedbacks and 98% approval."

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/rec.skiing.alpine/98$25$20AND$20author$3Ame$20AND$20before$3A2008$2F 08$2F04/rec.skiing.alpine/BuzgDjnBUkg

Google is your friend (except for the obvious exceptions).

It looks like calculators are not his friends as well, and of course part
of the conspiracy. Hopefully abacuses haven't join the conspiracy... yet.
Old August 19th 13, 11:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
I've got to chuckle at that name. Trunky has been proved a liar by Toolhaus. What a tool.

When he was lying about his eBay performance a few years back he only clamed 98% -

98.9 when I closed the account. Holy ****, are you so desperate you've
spent hours trying to argue hundredths of percentage points?

It just takes toolhaus.org, your ebay username and your standard calculator
app. It is less than 5 minutes..