Rule #1

Old April 17th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

Default Rule #1

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
t...

You have socialized medicine in Canada. In Britain, ACL surgery is
optional.
Like I said, ACL's are optional, and that Ruskki gal skied 9 World Cup
seasons with out one. So again the truth comes out. You can't afford to
repair your ACL. because its not covered by your Canuck socialized
medicine.

Um...
Yes, it is.

Everybody and their dog knows I'm Level III Mountain Guide
Certified by the American Avalanche Institute. It's published on the
World
Wide Web.

A link, perhaps?

Old April 17th 09, 05:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Norm" wrote:

Everybody and their dog knows I'm Level III Mountain Guide
Certified by the American Avalanche Institute. It's published on the
World
Wide Web.

A link, perhaps?

Oh here it is!

http://snipr.com/g2ipn

http://groups.google.com/g/0777ff07/...3?hl=en&ie...8
Old April 17th 09, 12:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_2_]

Norm wrote:
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
t...

You have socialized medicine in Canada. In Britain, ACL surgery is
optional.
Like I said, ACL's are optional, and that Ruskki gal skied 9 World Cup
seasons with out one. So again the truth comes out. You can't afford to
repair your ACL. because its not covered by your Canuck socialized
medicine.

Um...
Yes, it is.

Everybody and their dog knows I'm Level III Mountain Guide
Certified by the American Avalanche Institute. It's published on the
World
Wide Web.

A link, perhaps?

That would be good. I couldn't find
his name at either the AAI site or the
AMGA site. I'd like to know where it's
published also.
Old April 17th 09, 12:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_2_]

Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
"Norm" wrote:

Everybody and their dog knows I'm Level III Mountain Guide
Certified by the American Avalanche Institute. It's published on the
World
Wide Web.

A link, perhaps?

Oh here it is!

http://snipr.com/g2ipn

http://groups.google.com/g/0777ff07/...3?hl=en&ie...8

dead link.
Old April 17th 09, 06:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
VtSkier wrote:

Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
"Norm" wrote:

Everybody and their dog knows I'm Level III Mountain Guide
Certified by the American Avalanche Institute. It's published on the
World
Wide Web.
A link, perhaps?

Oh here it is!

http://snipr.com/g2ipn

http://groups.google.com/g/0777ff07/...3?hl=en&ie...8

dead link.

So it is. Sorry. It was the supposed to be the google groups link that
would display this very thread, thus proving Jeff's claim that his
mountain guide status was indeed published on the "world wide web."

I have charts and diagrams if you think that would help make it funny
again

Dave
Old April 17th 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Norm wrote:
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message

You have socialized medicine in Canada. You can't
afford to repair your ACL. because its not covered by your Canuck socialized
medicine.

Um...
Yes, it is.

Why is it that every right wing kook on the interwebs *thinks* he's an
expert on Canadian heath care? And why are they always invariably wrong?

Something in the water, perhaps? Lack of Fluoride?

//Walt
Old April 17th 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 17, 2:37*pm, Walt wrote:
Norm wrote:
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message

You have socialized medicine in Canada. * You can't
afford to repair your ACL. because its not covered by your Canuck socialized
medicine.

Um...
Yes, it is.

Why is it that every right wing kook on the interwebs *thinks* he's an
expert on Canadian heath care? *And why are they always invariably wrong?

Something in the water, perhaps? *Lack of Fluoride?

//Walt

Unfortunately for your premise, Jeff is not a right wing kook, he's a
democrat.
Old April 17th 09, 08:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
TheOtherGuy

On Apr 17, 12:16*pm, comadrejo wrote:
In article ,

*Walt wrote:
Norm wrote:
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message

You have socialized medicine in Canada. * You can't
afford to repair your ACL. because its not covered by your Canuck
socialized
medicine.

Um...
Yes, it is.

Why is it that every right wing kook on the interwebs *thinks* he's an
expert on Canadian heath care? *And why are they always invariably wrong?

Something in the water, perhaps? *Lack of Fluoride?

*My scientific research points to a deficiency in a diet of Poutine,
Bloody Caesars,Hobnobs and Kokanee (both beer and the fish)- Hide quoted text -

.... and TimBits... how could you forget TimBits??????
Old April 17th 09, 08:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:25:29 -0700 (PDT), TheOtherGuy
wrote this crap:

Something in the water, perhaps? *Lack of Fluoride?

*My scientific research points to a deficiency in a diet of Poutine,
Bloody Caesars,Hobnobs and Kokanee (both beer and the fish)- Hide quoted text -

... and TimBits... how could you forget TimBits??????

And lack of mead and slivowitz.

Vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old April 17th 09, 08:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Gonar the Incontinent

On Apr 17, 5:07*am, VtSkier wrote:
Norm wrote:
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
et...

You have socialized medicine in Canada. *In Britain, ACL surgery is
optional.
Like I said, ACL's are optional, and that Ruskki gal skied 9 World Cup
seasons with out one. *So again the truth comes out. *You can't afford to
repair your ACL. because its not covered by your Canuck socialized
medicine.

Um...
Yes, it is.

Everybody and their dog knows I'm Level III Mountain Guide
Certified by the American Avalanche Institute. *It's published on the
World
Wide Web.

A link, perhaps?

That would be good. I couldn't find
his name at either the AAI site or the
AMGA site. I'd like to know where it's
published also.

Ask and ye shall receive:

http://www.myspace.com/jeffleroydavis

I'm going to go fill me some diapers now.