Rule #1

Old April 14th 09, 08:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default Rule #1

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:02:37 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

And rule number six is to vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

There is no rule six, Bruce.

By the way, Bruce, you don't mind if I call you Bruce, do you?

I prefer. "Brucie."

And vote for PalinAhhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old April 15th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bruce[_2_]

Walt wrote this crap:

By the way, Bruce, you don't mind if I call you Bruce, do you?

I prefer. "Brucie."

That's going to cause a little confusion.

Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear?

//Bruce
Old April 15th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:29:29 -0400, Bruce
wrote this crap:

By the way, Bruce, you don't mind if I call you Bruce, do you?

I prefer. "Brucie."

That's going to cause a little confusion.

Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear?

No. If you're, "Bruce." and I'm, "Bruce," how is it clear?

I'm teaching leadership, and I give the orders.
Part of leadership is following orders. Do as I say.

Old April 15th 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

FAIL!

^^^^

I don't have a Level II because I didn't take the course.

I offered you a FREE Level I Avalanche course from the American Avalanche
Institute. Since I am Level III Mountain Guide Certified by the American
Avalanche Institute, I offered this opportunity to you as an olive branch,
and a chance to learn how to ski deep, uncontroled powder safely. You
declined with a snark, and promptly exceeded your skiing skills and tore
up your knee.

That was LAST year dude. You had the rest of that ski season, and Spring,
Summer, and Fall to rehab your knee before this season. And this season is
still going strong in the Chugach, so it ain't over yet.

Yet again, you fail, rationalize, and justify your incompetence. You had
every opportunity to meet Abraham at Whistler, and FAILED. You had an
opportunity to become Level I Avalanche Certified for FREE, and FAILED.
You had an opportunity to take your Level II instructor exam, and FAILED
in the worst way. You didn't even try. You QUIT! **** off loser. In
Jackson Hole, ACL's are optional. Hell, a Russki gal raced in the World Cup
for 9 season's without one.

Alan Baker = Pussy FAIL
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 16th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

FAIL!
^^^^

I don't have a Level II because I didn't take the course.

I offered you a FREE Level I Avalanche course from the American Avalanche
Institute. Since I am Level III Mountain Guide Certified by the American
Avalanche Institute, I offered this opportunity to you as an olive branch,
and a chance to learn how to ski deep, uncontroled powder safely. You
declined with a snark, and promptly exceeded your skiing skills and tore
up your knee.

LOL

So is it your contention that every time someone gets injured, they
"exceed their skiing skills", Jeff?

LOL

That was LAST year dude. You had the rest of that ski season, and Spring,
Summer, and Fall to rehab your knee before this season. And this season is
still going strong in the Chugach, so it ain't over yet.

So? I was hardly going to jump into a Level II course without knowing
what the knee could take and by the time I was satisfied with that,
there was no opportunity to take the course that worked for me.

I realize you'll have trouble understanding this, Jeff, because if I
understand you correctly, you're a freeloader, but some of us work for a
living.

Yet again, you fail, rationalize, and justify your incompetence. You had
every opportunity to meet Abraham at Whistler, and FAILED.

Nope. As you've already had to admit, Scott failed. He had only to
clarify one minor point and he could have had the meeting.

You had an
opportunity to become Level I Avalanche Certified for FREE, and FAILED.

We don't even know that you are certified to teach the snowplow.

You had an opportunity to take your Level II instructor exam, and FAILED
in the worst way. You didn't even try. You QUIT! **** off loser. In

I didn't fail. I didn't have an opportunity that worked this year.

Jackson Hole, ACL's are optional. Hell, a Russki gal raced in the World Cup
for 9 season's without one.

What was her name? How much of her life could she dedicate to her sport?

Alan Baker = Pussy FAIL

Jeff Davis = freeloading asshole.

Wow! That's easy!

LOL

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg
Old April 16th 09, 07:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Gonar the Incontinent

On Apr 14, 10:33*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
*Gonar the Incontinent wrote:

On Apr 13, 12:13*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

*No Level II?

Nope. What of it?

Begging the colonel's pardon, Alan, but a CSIA level II isn't
that hard.

Oh course I have tried and failed and failed and failed and
succeeded at my PSIA levels, so I feel qualified to give you
grief on this issue.

Of course it's not, but a part of the ski test is moguls and by the time
of the season that I felt comfortable to ski in the bumps on my
unreconstructed knee, there were no longer any courses scheduled that
would work for me.

Ahhh, completely understood. You have my apologies. I did
not realize bumps were an exam figure for CSIA level 2. I'd
be a bit reticent to ski bumps on a freshly reconstructed ACL.

Bear in mind that Jeffy has never seen bumps, being a
"backcountry" guy and therefore hopelessly lame.

Old April 16th 09, 08:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

(Jeff Davis) wrote:

*No Level II?

Nope. What of it?

Begging the colonel's pardon, Alan, but a CSIA level II isn't
that hard.

Oh course I have tried and failed and failed and failed and
succeeded at my PSIA levels, so I feel qualified to give you
grief on this issue.

Of course it's not, but a part of the ski test is moguls and by the time
of the season that I felt comfortable to ski in the bumps on my
unreconstructed knee, there were no longer any courses scheduled that
would work for me.

Ahhh, completely understood. You have my apologies. I did
not realize bumps were an exam figure for CSIA level 2. I'd
be a bit reticent to ski bumps on a freshly reconstructed ACL.

Mine is not even "freshly reconstructed". It's still just torn.

Old April 16th 09, 09:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Mine is not even "freshly reconstructed". It's still just torn.

You have socialized medicine in Canada. In Britain, ACL surgery is optional.
Like I said, ACL's are optional, and that Ruskki gal skied 9 World Cup
seasons with out one. So again the truth comes out. You can't afford to
repair your ACL. because its not covered by your Canuck socialized
medicine. Everybody and their dog knows I'm Level III Mountain Guide
Certified by the American Avalanche Institute. It's published on the World
Wide Web. Toodles loser. We're still making turns in Jackson Hole.

Alan Baker = Pussy FAIL
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 16th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 16, 5:41*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Mine is not even "freshly reconstructed". It's still just torn.

You have socialized medicine in Canada. *In Britain, ACL surgery is optional.
Like I said, ACL's are optional, and that Ruskki gal skied 9 World Cup
seasons with out one. *So again the truth comes out. *You can't afford to
repair your ACL. because its not covered by your Canuck socialized
medicine. *Everybody and their dog knows I'm Level III Mountain Guide
Certified by the American Avalanche Institute. *It's published on the World
Wide Web. *Toodles loser. *We're still making turns in Jackson Hole.

Alan Baker = Pussy FAIL
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Gawd, you are simply the most stupid individual I have ever seen try
to work a computer.

Where did you receive your orthopedic education? Marvel Comics?

Jeffy, go back to your trailer and play with your dolls.