Rule #1

Old May 13th 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
TheOtherGuy

Default Rule #1

On May 12, 9:09*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On May 12, 7:48*am, TheOtherGuy wrote:

On Apr 25, 11:46*am, TheOtherGuy wrote:

On Apr 24, 10:41*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,.

My American Avalanche Institute Certificate of Course Completion reads:

Jeff Davis has successfully completed the Level III Mountain Guides Course.

That course, offered by the AAI, is a Level III *Avalanche* course,
Jeff. This course in no way certifies you as a Mountain Guide, it is
simply one (of many) prerequisites for gaining entry into the AMGA Ski
Mountaineering Guides course.

Having a high school diploma is a prerequisite for getting into
medical school but having a high school diploma doesn't make one a
doctor.

So, let me ask you one more time: Are you claiming to be a Certified
Mountain Guide?

Armin

Cat got your tongue, Jeff?- Hide quoted text -

Amazing. *A dickless coward taking cheap shots and demanding
information, while hiding his identity and not even having the balls
to identify himself.
Cat got your balls, freak?
You're talking **** about a charter member of the Jackson Hole Air
Force. *And a far better man than you will ever be.
Not to mention that not a single one of you dickless lying freaks has
ever been man enough to spew your **** in person.
Just another dickless usenet stalking freak.
Now go **** yourself.- Hide quoted text -

Let's see... I post under my own name and everyone knows that I live
in Nelson, so much for hiding my identity, you ****ing moron.

As for your "Charter member of the Jackson Hole Airforce" bull****,
sounds like more of Jeff's infamous name-dropping. Sorry, but hanging
around with a bunch of good skiers doesn't make someone a good skier,
just like taking a level three avy course doesn't make someone a
Certified Mountain Guide.

About the only thing Jeff is accomplished at is name-dropping,
bull****ting and freeloading. You two have a lot in common.

Armin

Old May 13th 09, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 13, 2:11*am, Richard Henry wrote:
[...]

You seem to know Jeff pretty well. *Is he a certified mountain guide?- Hide quoted text -

Damned if I know. Never asked. Cat still got your balls, freak? Who
are YOU, coward?
Just another dickless stalking usenet freak. Are YOU a certified
Mountain Guide?
Never ceases to amaze me how dickless freaks like you demand
information from people when you don't even have the balls to identify
yourself. What a clown!
Old May 13th 09, 07:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 13, 8:10*am, TheOtherGuy wrote:
[...]

You sure as hell hide yourself well, freak. Never have had the balls
to show up and spew your **** in person. Nor did you sign the post
where you demanded info from Jeff. You ****ing dickless moron.

As for your "Charter member of the Jackson Hole Airforce" bull****,
sounds like more of Jeff's infamous name-dropping.

Sounds like you just got busted lying again, dumb****. He's got the
sticker on his truck and I've sat down with him and several members of
the JHAF.
Here's a clue, asshole. Wannabes like you can't buy that sticker, and
your truck wouldn't have tires that hold air if you faked it. The
locals there are somewhat protective of that honor.
You ****ing posing moron.

Sorry, but hanging
around with a bunch of good skiers doesn't make someone a good skier,
just like taking a level three avy course doesn't make someone a
Certified Mountain Guide.

Considering you have never seen him ski, looks like typical
chicken**** Canuck bull****. Same old crap from a pathological,
dickless liar.

About the only thing Jeff is accomplished at is name-dropping,
bull****ting and freeloading. You two have a lot in common.

Seems the only thing you have accomplished is making a bunch of false
accusations and telling provable lies while blowing **** out your
mouth, looks like you have a lot in common with your fellow dickless
cowards here. One thing for su like the rest of your buddies, you
sure can't brag about the accomplishment of ever showing up and
talking **** in person. Freak.

Nothing has changed. You're just as much of a lying, cowardly bitch
as you always have been.
Go **** yourself, freak.

Old May 13th 09, 07:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

[...]

You mean, other than the same, "Armin" he always signs with?

As for your "Charter member of the Jackson Hole Airforce" bull****,
sounds like more of Jeff's infamous name-dropping.

Sounds like you just got busted lying again, dumb****. He's got the
sticker on his truck and I've sat down with him and several members of
the JHAF.

Wow. He's got a sticker on his truck?

LOL

Here's a clue, asshole. Wannabes like you can't buy that sticker, and
your truck wouldn't have tires that hold air if you faked it. The
locals there are somewhat protective of that honor.
You ****ing posing moron.

yawn

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 13th 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Richard Henry wrote:

You seem to know Jeff pretty well. Is he a certified mountain guide?

The American Avalanche Institute's highest level of certification, for
Mountain Guides, is just that. 6 world class mountain athletes signed off
on my certification. I'm Level III certified by the American Avalanche
Institute.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 13th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
TheOtherGuy

On May 13, 12:18*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Try again, moron. The post where I asked Jeff if he is claiming to be
a Certified Mountain Guide is signed, as is every other post I have
made in this thread. The only one I didn't explicitly put my name on
is the "Cat got your tongue, Jeff?" post as it was a follow-up to the
post where I asked the question in the first place, which is signed.
You really got to work on that reading comprehension thing, moron.

Here is a link to the original since you can't seem to find the scroll
bar:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...dcae7b9a647925

As for your "Charter member of the Jackson Hole Airforce" bull****,
sounds like more of Jeff's infamous name-dropping.

Sounds like you just got busted lying again, dumb****. *He's got the
sticker on his truck and I've sat down with him and several members of
the JHAF.
Here's a clue, asshole. *Wannabes like you can't buy that sticker, and
your truck wouldn't have tires that hold air if you faked it. *The
locals there are somewhat protective of that honor.
You ****ing posing moron.

More of your usual distortion and lying. Read what I said. "Hanging
around with a bunch of good skiers doesn't make someone a good
skier." You claimed that just because he hangs out with the JHAF guys
it somehow validated his Certified Mountain Guide bull****. It
doesn't! You're certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed, are
you?

Sorry, but hanging

around with a bunch of good skiers doesn't make someone a good skier,
just like taking a level three avy course doesn't make someone a
Certified Mountain Guide.

Considering you have never seen him ski, looks like typical
chicken**** Canuck bull****. *Same old crap from a pathological,
dickless liar.

About the only thing Jeff is accomplished at is name-dropping,
bull****ting and freeloading. You two have a lot in common.

Seems the only thing you have accomplished is making a bunch of false
accusations and telling provable lies while blowing **** out your
mouth, looks like you have a lot in common with your fellow dickless
cowards here. *One thing for su like the rest of your buddies, you
sure can't brag about the accomplishment of ever showing up and
talking **** in person. *Freak.

I haven't accused anyone of anything. I simply asked Jeff if he claims
to be a Certified Mountain Guide.

Nothing has changed. *You're just as much of a lying, cowardly bitch
as you always have been.

Coming from you that means a lot.... YAWN!

Armin
Old May 13th 09, 10:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
TheOtherGuy wrote:

About the only thing Jeff is accomplished at is name-dropping,
bull****ting and freeloading. You two have a lot in common.

That's bold talk for a Dickless ****ing **** hiding behind a computer in
Nelson, where ever the **** that is. Why don't you come on down to Main
Street Kelly Wyoming. The door's open.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 13th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:
On May 13, 8:10*am, TheOtherGuy wrote:

Let's see... I post under my own name and everyone knows that I live
in Nelson, so much for hiding my identity, you ****ing moron.

One thing for su like the rest of your buddies, you
sure can't brag about the accomplishment of ever showing up and
talking **** in person. Freak.

They don't understand the concept of hiding behind a keyboard Scott.
The Dickless ****ing ****s of RSA never have the balls to show up in
person. Hell, you know you have a place to park your bike in Kelly
anytime you show up this summer. Bring your guns.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 13th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Wow. He's got a sticker on his truck?

You couldn't join if you tried. Haven't you seen the movie yet? JK
screened it at Sundance last January. Guess you were busy hiding behind
your computer and jacking off, which is quite an accomplishment for a
Dickless ****ing ****. What do you stick up your ass? Your entry level
ski instructor badge?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 13th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
TheOtherGuy

On May 13, 3:23*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Richard Henry wrote:

You seem to know Jeff pretty well. *Is he a certified mountain guide?

The American Avalanche Institute's highest level of certification, for
Mountain Guides, is just that. *6 world class mountain athletes signed off
on my certification. *I'm Level III certified by the American Avalanche
Institute.

At best, you're certified as having taken a Level III avalanche
course, Jeff. The American Avalanche Institue doesn't certify do
guiding certification... they teach avy courses.*

Why don't you simply answer the question instead of dancing around
it.