Rule #1

Old April 24th 09, 09:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default Rule #1

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:36:30 -0500, Yadda wrote
this crap:

I'm familiar with tensor analysis. I'm quite used to non-homogenious
equations. So don't bull**** me.

homogenious? You mean homogeneous.

I meant what I said. There are homogeneous matrixes and
non-homogenous matrixes. I know what I'm talking about, dumbass.

I teach leadership, and sometimes I teach tensor analysis, dumbass.

You should more respect, dumbass. Treat everyone with respect,
dumbass.

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old April 24th 09, 10:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Listen up, little girl. I wrote programs for the internet before
anyone heard of Algore.

Oooh, please sir, please sir, I know that one.

He invented algorithms, right ?
Old April 24th 09, 02:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Yadda wrote this crap:

I'm familiar with tensor analysis. I'm quite used to non-homogenious
equations. So don't bull**** me.

homogenious? You mean homogeneous.

There are homogeneous matrixes and non-homogenous matrixes.

I'm still scratching my head over this one. There are homogeneous
matrix *equations* and non-homogeneous matrix *equations*, but the
property of homogeneity is associated with the equation, not the matrix
itself.

In particular, any matrix can appear in both homogeneous and
non-homogeneous equations. I've never seen a definition of "homogeneous
matrix".

Maybe you were thinking of non-invertible or non-singular? If that's
the case I'll believe you were able to write a program that calculates
the determinant for any NxN non-invertible matrix. Of course, I can do
this calculation in my head.

//Walt

I know what I'm talking about, dumbass.

Yeah, but the rest of us don't. Have you been taking math lessons from
Itchy?

//Walt
Old April 24th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
TheOtherGuy

On Apr 24, 7:04*am, Walt wrote:

Maybe you were thinking of non-invertible or non-singular? *If that's
the case I'll believe you were able to write a program that calculates
the determinant for any NxN non-invertible matrix. *Of course, I can do
this calculation in my head.

You must have a really big head! ;-)

Armin

Old April 24th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:23:21 +0200, BrritSki
wrote this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Listen up, little girl. I wrote programs for the internet before
anyone heard of Algore.

Oooh, please sir, please sir, I know that one.

He invented algorithms, right ?

No, dumbass. Algore claimed he invented the internet, dumbass.

Pay attention, dumbass. And always treat people with respect,
dumbass. That's leadership.

And always practice safety. A real leader teaches safety. If I see
you doing an unsafe act, I will pull my dagger from my boot and slice
off your fingers.

That's what leadership is all about.

DON'T SMOKE AT THE PUMPS, DUMBASS.

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012, dumbass.

Old April 24th 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Yadda wrote this crap:

I'm familiar with tensor analysis. I'm quite used to non-homogenious
equations. So don't bull**** me.

homogenious? You mean homogeneous.

There are homogeneous matrixes and non-homogenous matrixes.

I'm still scratching my head over this one. There are homogeneous
matrix *equations* and non-homogeneous matrix *equations*, but the
property of homogeneity is associated with the equation, not the matrix
itself.

In particular, any matrix can appear in both homogeneous and
non-homogeneous equations. I've never seen a definition of "homogeneous
matrix".

Maybe you were thinking of non-invertible or non-singular? If that's
the case I'll believe you were able to write a program that calculates
the determinant for any NxN non-invertible matrix. Of course, I can do
this calculation in my head.

Of course you can. He He.

A homogeous matrix ends in zero. Any dumbass knows this.

A non-homogeneous matrix dosen't. Most dumbasses don't know this.

Be the best. And teach others to be better. That's leadership.

Have a great day, and vote fot Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

Old April 24th 09, 04:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

TheOtherGuy wrote:
On Apr 24, 7:04 am, Walt wrote:

Maybe you were thinking of non-invertible or non-singular? If that's
the case I'll believe you were able to write a program that calculates
the determinant for any NxN non-invertible matrix. Of course, I can do
this calculation in my head.

You must have a really big head! ;-)

No, I just know a shortcut.

//Walt
Old April 24th 09, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:19:58 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

TheOtherGuy wrote:
On Apr 24, 7:04 am, Walt wrote:

Maybe you were thinking of non-invertible or non-singular? If that's
the case I'll believe you were able to write a program that calculates
the determinant for any NxN non-invertible matrix. Of course, I can do
this calculation in my head.

You must have a really big head! ;-)

No, I just know a shortcut.

//Walt

Is it a dagger, or do you use a sword?

Old April 24th 09, 05:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:41:38 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

Of course you can. He He.

A homogeous matrix ends in zero. Any dumbass knows this.

A non-homogeneous matrix dosen't. Most dumbasses don't know this.

Ok. If you start with a non-homogeneous equation and take vector
that's usually on the right hand side of the equation and concatenate it
onto the transformation matrix as the last column, you get a Nx(N+1)
matrix. I suppose you could think that of as a non-homogeneous
*matrix*. But it's not square, so there is no determinant.

I'm not getting it. Must be my partitioned mind acting up again.

Yeh That's it.

A vector is a quantity having both magnitude and direction. You can't
take a vector from a matrix. Don't even try to bull**** me.You are
not good at it.

I teach leadership. I work as an engineer. I sail rings around other
sailors. My minions will find you.

Try to be better, and tell others to be better. That's what
leadership is all about.

And vote for Palin-Ahnold in 2012.