ATTN: don martin, dardruba, xcskier09 and GROUP--- Your Val di Fiemme Mass start 15/30k videos

Old January 26th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
shreddir

Default ATTN: don martin, dardruba, xcskier09 and GROUP--- Your Val di Fiemme Mass start 15/30k videos

Now that I know I got my first torrent to work, I'm making available my
copies of these TdS races that everybody thought were missed by the Group.
Read my earlier thread about the copying situation. These recordings are
still definitely worth archiving. I think I may have messed on previous
relay torrent re. the way it can reseeded by those of you who get 100%
downloaded, anyway I still want you guys to carry the torch in seeding
everybody else on these so I can sign off Azeurus and get some recording of
this weekends races. That's if they still have any snow in Estonia..Ha ha!.
Also Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon I take my PC to work so I won't be connected then.

http://www.mininova.org/get/558554 mens 30k
http://www.mininova.org/get/558577 womens 15k

Post back here and tell me when you got a complete copy and are seeding.

Old January 26th 07, 03:14 AM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddir
Now that I know I got my first torrent to work, I'm making available my
copies of these TdS races that everybody thought were missed by the Group.
Read my earlier thread about the copying situation. These recordings are
still definitely worth archiving. I think I may have messed on previous
relay torrent re. the way it can reseeded by those of you who get 100%
downloaded, anyway I still want you guys to carry the torch in seeding
everybody else on these so I can sign off Azeurus and get some recording of
this weekends races. That's if they still have any snow in Estonia..Ha ha!.
Also Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon I take my PC to work so I won't be connected then.

http://www.mininova.org/get/558554 mens 30k
http://www.mininova.org/get/558577 womens 15k

Post back here and tell me when you got a complete copy and are seeding.
Thank you for these! Did you happen to record the races from Rybinsk last weekend?
Cheers
Adam
Old January 26th 07, 04:20 AM
xcskier09 xcskier09 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogiski
Thank you for these! Did you happen to record the races from Rybinsk last weekend?
Cheers
Adam

thank you very much...eagerly awaiting to watch these
Old January 26th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
tassava

I pulled these down overnight and am now seeding them (as well as the
Meraker relay).

Christopher

On Jan 25, 10:14 pm, doogiski wrote:
shreddir Wrote: Now that I know I got my first torrent to work, I'm making available
[...]

seeding.Thank you for these! Did you happen to record the races from Rybinsk

last weekend?
Cheers
Adam

--
doogiski

Old January 29th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
shreddir

No races from Rybinsk, because Norwegian TV didn't bother to send a crew out
there. They showed extensive coverage of their Nationals in Meraker
instead. That's why I got lots of other Meraker nationals race besides the
mens relay I made my first torrent from. Look for more of these torrents
to be posted in the group. Besides the snow was much better than that
frozen slush fest loop in Russia.

Old January 29th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
shreddir

Adam

Norwegian TV blew off the Rybinsk races. Most of their top guns decided to
stay home and race at nationals. I got lots more of the Meråker races
besides the mens relay torrent I posted earlier. The snow at meråker was
much better than that slush fest loop they used in Russia.

Old February 2nd 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
don martin

I have been trying to download these races as well as re-download the
munich races because they weren't working, but it doesn't look like
anyone is seeding them. Anyone able to seed these races? thanks.

Old February 2nd 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Might want to check your client. I am showing 3 seeders of the 15k
race, 1 seeder of the 30km race, and 2 seeders of Munich. Might just
take some time since seems many folks are active with the norway
national races right now ...

Old February 2nd 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Sorry Don. I just checked my client. It seems the original tracker
used for the torrents was no longer active, thus distributed tracker
kicked in (which makes it harder for folks to get the files). I added
tracker.prq.to/announce to the tracker list for the files. Let me know
if that helps or not.