Soft boot for wide feet?

Old August 13th 04, 03:13 PM
wacopaco

Default Soft boot for wide feet?

My current boots are in dire need of replacement (not to mention that I
absolutely hate them for their lack of ankle support). SO I was wondering if
all you knowledgable folks out there on rec.skiing.snowboard know of boots
that are good for people with wide feet. I hear that Northwave makes their
boots with slimmer lasts, and Salomon too.... but what about those who make
'em with wider lasts? Don't worry, I won't buy boots on the internet (EVER!)
and I plan on going to a snowboard/ski trade show later this fall to pick up
some new ones (Ski and Snowboard Show in Toronto, Canada)

thanks for the input

stu

Old August 13th 04, 04:37 PM
Edward Arata

I just replaced my very old Airwalks at the end of last season due to lack
of ankle support. They were nicely wide, I have size US 13s Wide, so I know
where you are coming from. I got a set of boots from Nidecker. They are
wide enough for me. Worth a try!

ers.com...

New skiboots hellekop Alpine Skiing 9 March 17th 04 12:58 AM
Good Boot Fitter in Northern NJ (USA)? line123 Alpine Skiing 7 January 6th 04 01:37 PM
"Soft" boot questions- right for me?? TS Alpine Skiing 4 November 15th 03 10:05 PM
History of boots Sly D. Skeez Nordic Skiing 4 October 1st 03 05:14 AM
difference between hard and soft boots Brendon Snowboarding 11 September 17th 03 08:27 AM